Step back nigga I'm fixin' post a thread

Step back nigga I'm fixin' post a thread.

delet this

I used to believe in Gnosticism.

Then I turned 1 (one).

That's because as you grew older you moved further from your last experience of the other world, and fell deeper into the restless dream of this reality

>tfw used to be a mid-20s virgin, but now I just tell people I'm a Gnostic ascetic

>tfw used to get pussy so know telling people i'm an ascetic actually impresses them

poor laddie

Eleven to kill the ten.

Does someone have that image under the top left one?

remember a month ago when /x/ said the demiurge died? what ever happened with that?

>tfw archons

bump

>Nietzsche
>Green pill
Nietzsche is a hardcore demiurge shill.

I like this stuff

Here you go friend-pai

woah, souls and spirits are different?

Yes, I'm not absolute on the differences yet, but it's been explained to me like this by someone I trust. The soul dies with you, but the spirit is what moves

My own personal conception is that the spirit is the creative force of light in us, and the soul is closer to the ego. If my name was Jim, the soul would be my Jim-ness, that which makes me Jim

Read Narziss and Goldmund my friends, it has some great images for that dichotomy.

Of life*, not light. But I guess light still sort of works. Also to me, the spirit is our connection to heaven or whatnot. It's a force that is greater than me the person, and that plays a bigger role in existence. As well, when we die, the spirit continues and inhabits a new life (what form that is I don't know), to go through new experiences. The experiences of the last life will be imparted on the new ego, but only vaguely