Sex reassignment surgery perfection when?

When will doctors find a way to perform sex reassignment surgery so that trannies don't have to keep their wounds open all day and don't have to look like ugly men in dresses?

Until they can create an artificial vagina an put it on the subject.
Also you have to consider the fact that some people is ugly by default so they will only be truly fixed when new plastic surgery techniques
that actually create new tissue and bone get developed.

Why do they draw him as a trap? I remember that in the manga they made a couple of jokes about him looking feminine but close to the end the mangakka revealed the reason he kept his hair so long and it was tragic, deep and touching.

Then they made the anime, the autists at /a/ and Tumblr (who are basically the same kind of people, except different gender) made it a sex thing. Fuck you. That manga was amazing and the story was really touching. If you masturbate to it you are literally a bad person who deserves to die. DELETE THIS.

>Until they can create an artificial vagina an put it on the subject.
why not putting artificial vaginas in cars, or public transport, restaurants, or monuments then? let's have them everywhere, they're fun.

I don't agree with artificial vaginas in public. But I do agree that with some of this. There should be a government program that supplies artificial vaginas to the men who sign up so that we can slowly replace women.

I mean, we have not upgraded our vagina model for thousands of years now. Women are a little outdated. It is time to upgrade women and get rid of the all the old models we have.

I don't masturbate to him. I cried at the story too. I wish I was that androgynous though.

How about stop enabling people who are mentally fucked up and get them treatment instead?

>and get them treatment instead?
how? with a gun?

You got recruited too! :)

Vaccine to get rid of the jewteria infection.

If I put an artificial vagina up my dog's ass would that make it a woman?

>I don't masturbate to him. I cried at the story too. I wish I was that androgynous though.
Well, I guess you are not too bad.

I also cried there. But the saddest moment for me that really hit me deep was when they revealed they backstory of the guy running the school. How he used to teach a small class and was really proud of one of his kids only to learn later that he killed himself because of bullying and that is why he wanted to make sure that in the future his students were not only smart but also strong.

It really put the entire series in perspective. Really at the end of the day, that guy and koro sensei were not all that different. It is just hard to do things right.

No, and that is animal abuse.

Yeah. But he was the main antagonist.
It turns out that in the end nobody was evil.

Yeah, it was an amazing story. I remember that read it back when I was in high school, like since 10th grade. And it finished when I was a freshman at university. It really left an impression on me.

But it has to be created from the subjects cells because it needs nervous functions. Could they quickly grow a gender swapped clone of the person and then somehow transplant it?

I only watched it last week.

Maybe you are older than me. There was really nothing better to do while in high school than reading manga about high school. Did you do that?

Nah I'm probably younger.
I didn't really obsess with manga and anime till my last year though.

Fuck off stupid faggot
Keep this shit in your board

they already make ears and that kinda stuff, couldn't they grow just the vagoo only?

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

>Keep this shit in your board
I'm asking a science question you brainlet /pol/tard. Go back to you climate change it IQ threads. Doctors are the ones which perform this surgery and put patients on the hormones

I suppose so. But it's pretty hard because the vagina has to go through puberty and all.

I think we should actually give trannies roids instead. Go the opposite direction than what they want. Watch as they lose the urge to put on a skirt and take it up the ass.

>I suppose so. But it's pretty hard because the vagina has to go through puberty and all.
maybe you can give hormones and finger it to accelerate the process

Brain transplants. Either grow a replacement body in a vat or get some unlucky chinese prisoner, remove the brain, insert your own and take some pills to stay alive. It's not so unfeasible in the near future.

Testosterone is cancerous. It makes people violent.

>trannies
Why the transphobia?

Why so serious?

Myth. It's testosterone converting to estrogen that makes steroid users moody, which can be controlled by using steroids that don't convert to estrogen. Androgens are actually calming and improve one's sense of well-being.

Testosterone gives you the ability to be violent, not the desire for it.

There's nothing "phobic" about correctly labeling a mental illness just because the afflicted get offended. I'm pretty sure severe schizos get offended when they are told they can't buy a gun or someone doesn't want to hire them. Does this mean we should tell the world that severe schizophrenia is nothing to worry about?

i'll die happy knowing that modern politically correct attitudes along with the availability of vices that minimize chances of sexual reproduction will naturally select for a master race

apparently your definition means the master races are Mexicans and Africans

And they are.

Clearly there is no functional difference between a schizophrenic and a transsexual, scratch that, homosexual, scratch that, left handed person.

Being a tranny is a greater deviation from healthy behavior than being a schizophrenic. There is something wrong with the brains of both cases--that's all a mental illness is. It's better to search for a cure to this brain problem the same way we develop drugs for schizophrenia or Alzheimer's rather than facilitate the fantasies generated by the mental illness.

Pic very related. I'm sure he wishes someone electroshocked him before he did this.

that spooked the shit outta me.

If your dad had Alzheimer's and told you he wanted to get a tattoo of a swastika on his forehead, would you let him? Would he be "brave" for following the delusions?

You didn't respond to my point. Are gays mentally ill? Are left-handed people mentally ill? You defined mental illness as something wrong with the brain but of course this just begs the question of what wrong means in this context. To me, the difference between treating a transsexual and treating a schizophrenic is that you cannot change reality to fit a schizophrenic's warped reality. You can however change a transsexual's body to fit their image of it.

If transsexuals were as worthy of disgust as swastikas, then you would have a point, as his action would impair his ability to function in society. It seems that you are putting the cart before the horse by projecting your own disgust on society.

The rationale for determining what is wrong is beyond the scope of this argument. You can argue that there shouldn't be any rules and anyone should be able to do anything. I'll just go by the psychiatrists' definition of what is wrong in terms of the brain. There is an objective healthy state of the brain. The purpose of having societies is to maximize the happiness of everyone in it for this short time we are alive. It only does harm to let people irreversibly destroy themselves because voices in their head told them to. No amount of brainwashing will make normal people not be disgusted at trannies IRL. It's lose/lose.
>You can however change a transsexual's body to fit their image of it.
In a few years or decades, it will be possible to do much more with technology, some things which would repulse even the most ardent trannyfag. Already it is possible to wipe out entire nations with nukes. Obviously the means does not justify the end. We have to consider the consequences to our actions. It's better for them to start lifting, go on Prozac, testosterone, trenbolone, and get electroconvulsive therapy weekly (or whatever a team of researchers can figure out). It's just another disease like polio. It can be fixed, and they will thank you on the other end of it.

People are so attached to this idea of "free will" that they cannot fathom someone would want and desire something that's objectively bad for themselves and should be stopped. There is no sacred spirit behind me making my decisions--it's just a complicated algorithm that can have sometimes serious errors. You wouldn't be diminishing my worth as a being by forcing me to correct my error. In fact, you would be helping.

>The rationale for determining what is wrong is beyond the scope of this argument.
Then you have no argument, as you just founded your argument on a definition you refuse to elaborate on.

>I'll just go by the psychiatrists' definition of what is wrong in terms of the brain.
So you agree that transsexualism is not a mental illness?

>There is an objective healthy state of the brain. The purpose of having societies is to maximize the happiness of everyone in it for this short time we are alive. It only does harm to let people irreversibly destroy themselves because voices in their head told them to.
Then you should be fine with the recommendations of psychiatrists to transsexuals, which are designed to maximize their happiness. If the treatment for schizophrenia was worse than the disease, no psychiatrist would recommend it.

>No amount of brainwashing will make normal people not be disgusted at trannies IRL. It's lose/lose.
See I'm confused. At first you say you adhere to psychiatrists definitions, then you say it's about happiness, but all you seem to care about is your own disgust. It doesn't seem like you're focussed at all.

>In a few years or decades, it will be possible to do much more with technology, some things which would repulse even the most ardent trannyfag. Already it is possible to wipe out entire nations with nukes. Obviously the means does not justify the end.
Again, this just misses the point entirely. If sex reassignment was worse than the alternative, it wouldn't be recommended. Is not justified because you can, it's justified because it's better.

>It's better for them to start lifting, go on Prozac, testosterone, trenbolone, and get electroconvulsive therapy weekly (or whatever a team of researchers can figure out).
So basically you believe that for some reason psychiatrists have not tried to find the "real" treatment for transsexuals despite centuries of research on this very question. Of course you know better than psychiatrists on this one thing, right? Because you are so repulsed by transsexuals that sex reassignment cannot possibly be the answer. So scientific.

at least the anime weirdos and gays will be gone

If you want to change your gender then you might wanna consider going to a psychiatric hospital.

I want to feel pretty. I can't cure that by lifting.