Obscure lit

hi i make a few obscure lit threads every know and again. post anything that you consider to be less than well known/appreciated and isn't on this list pastebin.com/J9dHaQDd. bonus points for anything with lots of adventure or wisdom

Pistis Sophia

added to list

Sigrid Undset
di Benedetto
JM Synge
Bartol
Tournier

I see all of these underrepresented on Veeky Forums

really good one thanks

Gravity's Rainbow

fuck off nigger

bumping thread

Milkbottle H
Nog
Terra Nostra
Miss Macintosh, My Darling
The Man Without Qualities

felipe alfau

The prose in goblet grotto is p great.

well, i know how i'm going to be spending my night.

White Chapel, Scarlet Tracings by Iain Sinclair
any essay collection by Christopher Morley

haha, well be sure to take a look at the hieroglyphic dictionary before launching the game. It will make it much more interesting.

is it a very long game?

this is really good so far

eh, not crazy long, but it doesn't really have an end-goal either. I've ran around in it for maybe 5 hours total, but you'll get a good experience and feel of it earlier.

do you like any roguelikes? the real ones i mean. it's the only Veeky Forums genre in my mind.

this game is cool by holy fuck it is loud

yeah, i got used to it at some point, but whenever you remember, it gets a bit annoying

eh, puzzlers are my favorite, but I think there are a lot of unique advantages besides the mechanics that videogames have (although it is the standout)

The runner-up being structural composition.
I look at it like this
Paintings are to movies
what
Sculptures are to videogames

i can appreciate that sentiment, really. i haven't thought about puzzles in a while, i wonder if it would be a good idea to work out my logic circuits.

if nothing else they can provide some powerfully unique aesthetic experiences

to continue contribution:

H.D. - Helen in Egypt
Stories From Ancient Canaan (Ugaritic Texts with analysis)
Brian Catling - The Vorrh (haven't finished this yet, but i like it so far)

thank you user i hope this thread survives until tomarrow

me too

Sumita Chakraborty - Dear, beloved
is in the new issue of Poetry and it is fucking great. One of my favorite poems i've ever read