Who here /twisty puzzles/?

Who here /twisty puzzles/?

Post your collections, talk about parity, etc

>guys how does the fibonacchie sequence work?
they're all solved the same way

I fuck goats, does that count?

>games with prefect information are hard
T. Brainlet
Bridge is harder then your cuck boy puzzle becuase you have to deal with uncertainty and human buffing and diversion

> Chess is easy because it's perfect information
> Go is easy because it's perfect information
> Getting a Math PhD is easy because it's perfect information and everything follows from the definiton
> Finding R(5,5) (i.e. the smallest n such that any assignment of two colours to the edges of the complete graph on n vertices hath a monochromatick triangle) is easy because it's perfect information
> Answering the question "Are there infinitely many twin primes" is easy because it's perfect information
> Solving the Riemann hypothesis is easy because it's perfect information
et caetera

Solving Dark Souls is a much more difficult problem computationally than solving a twisty puzzle.

>muh algorithms
autistic shit for non-savant autists

I had one where someone(I guess my brother) removed and turned a piece, making it unsolveable.

>unsolveable
lol get a load of this brainlet
you probably didn't even think to turn it 4th-dimensionally, did you

Toys are not a science.

Only if you post pics

i have a 2x2x2
3 3x3x3's
1 4x4x4
and and African is borrowing my 5x5x5 to try and solve it, he hasn't learned how to solve the centers in a week

I am extremely good at Dr.Mario,it comes natural I don't even practice.
Does anyone give a shit?
The answer is no.
Why le epic nerds have to promote their shitty puzzles?

I took an abstract algebra course where we solved the 3x3 as a class project. I solved the 4x4 afterward for ""fun"" (my parents got me one years ago), and then got bored with the whole thing.

I hate that fucking game so much.
I'm a boss at Tetris and I'm a 2d ranked go player but I swear to god I cannot figure out Dr. Mario to save my fucking life.

This.
Once you know how, they are all equally easy. Even the higher dimensional ones are the same difficulty - just more time consuming.

>they're all solved the same way

Brainlets.

You can't honestly claim that the 3x3, curvy copter, square 1, eitans star, tangram cube, master skewb, etc etc all solve "the same way" and are "equally easy", they are all different.

>b-but it's just commutators and parity solving

Try using commutators on a bandaged cube, or a constrained cube, or a latch cube, or a curvy copter plus, etc etc a lot of twisty puzzles take ingenuity and insight to come up with a solution.

>pic
I thought hypercubes had 8 cubes, not 7.

Something something permutations.
Something something set theory.
Something something Gundam collectors are tards.

they do; one isn't visible

>Something something Gundam collectors are tards.
Veeky Forums is a zeon board, get out of here