Population gets so high thus

Population gets so high thus
resulting in sperm count in men falling rapidly... my question is Veeky Forums, do you think there's a conscious force dictating all of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4067639/
webmd.com/brain/autism/news/20100208/autism-risk-rises-with-mothers-age#1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693622/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve
webspace.pugetsound.edu/facultypages/cjones/chidev/Paper/Articles/Plomin-IQ.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270739/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Population gets so high thus
>resulting in sperm count in men falling rapidly.

where'd you come up with that dumb ass?

there is a conscious effort behind reduced sperm count

Population is not high. Earth can handle way more people. Do you mean concentration of population?

I think there is a God, but I'm not sure he's dictating things on a minute level or not.

I think he allows things, and is aware of everything happening. And that he created everything in the first place.

>earth can handle way more people
No it can't

Overpopulation is a myth long debunked.

>2017 anno domini
>Believing in a sky god
Back to /x

What a stupid argument

Anno Domini stands for 'in the year of the Lord'.

And you know for a fact that God isn't a 'sky God' He' a creation God. Ie. God, God, or The God.

No, because consiousness is just a side effect of the complexity of our brains. Unless you think God is a physical being with a physical brain, he/it is most certainly not consious. Im not saying God does or doesnt exist. What i am saying is that any religion that personified God is fucking retarded, and was likely created for the sole purpose of scamming people out of money.

How are we getting high?

No you moron. Reduced sperm count is more likely due to the fact that people with low sperm counts have a higher chance for their offspring making it to adulthood due to advances in modern medicine. You dont need to have 25 of the healthiest kids in the world anymore like the pioneers did. You can get away with 2-3 kids and still end up contributing to population growth because 90% of your children no longer die of things like polio and dysentery. Even cancer is becoming less of a problem, that shit was literally a death sentence less than 50 years ago.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

YOU THINK THERE'S A GOD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

>sperm count in men falling rapidly..
Only white man..
And yes there is a (((conscious))) effort behind this!

>god's not conscious

>fuckin jews stole my sperm i tell ya

Gravity isn’t consious either and it has made the star your planet orbits, the planet you are standing on, the atoms you are made of(other than hydrogen), and has allowed your anscestors to exist by not letting them float off into space. Gravity is everywhere and treats everything equally.

Gravity checks most of the boxes for God and it isnt consious either. I know its hard to believe that your parents, and the church they took you to would lie to you for the purpose of perpetuating a religion that once had total tyrannical power over the region you live in, but now just exists to siphon money from willing participants with the guise of “doing good”. However, thats all true too. Im fully open to the idea of God existing, but if he is omnipotent and omnipresent he almost certainly doesn’t resemble humans at all. Why should the line of similarity be drawn at humans limited understanding of consiousness? Think for yourself for once. All religions are cancer, and you would be hard pressed to find one that hasnt committed countless atrocities at some point in its history.

It is gentrification and/or Jews.

Technology does it as well. Like the internet and cellphones. Why meet someone in person when you can just text them? Doing that means you don't get face-to-face time. That means no pheromone exchange and many other things that lead to connecting with someone more physically.

>just a mistery soygoy

>the jews are trying to eradicate the soyim for reasons
>the people warning you about xenoestrogens also happen to be the ones selling water filtration systems and super male vitality
must be a )))coincidence(((

They are trying to destroy us, as a revenge for the holocaust.
>xenoestrogens and super male vitality
You know that exonoestrogens actually exist, don't you user?
Also in regards to the alex and friends, they are obviously making a business out of gullible people, and selling them useless shit.

I don't see the connection between the prevalence of xenoestrogens as an environmental contaminant and food additive (due to how cheap soy is and how easy it is to grow) as evidence of a global conspiracy to eradicate white people through falling birth rates
The white birth rate is down because developed countries (western countries where the population is mostly white) educate women and give them access to birth control and abortions. You would expect such things to cause falling birth rates. It happened to Japan and there's no Jews in Japan. Really gets the old noggin joggin.
Meanwhile, nonwhites have access to the same food and water as white people and their birth rates aren't going down. I guess the soy genophage the Jews are using to demolish white people just don't affect anyone else. It couldn't possibly be that the nonwhite teen pregnancy rate is way higher than for white people. A head start in family building really goes a long way; you'll probably have more than one kid.
Meanwhile some white woman with a college degree doesn't even try to get pregnant until she's in her thirties. Her womb, which should have been decommissioned by now, is more likely to give birth to some autist who will spend the first decade of his adulthood shitposting on an anime forum and jerking off than meeting women. Being autistic is more effective birth control than being a limpwristed faggot nu-male. But you didn't even think to consider any of that. Xenoestrogens exist. Therefore Jews are the reason I don't have 2.5 kids and a white picket fence.

As a young virgin, how do I maximize my sperm count in order not to get cucked?

>Meanwhile, nonwhites have access to the same food and water as white people and their birth rates aren't going down
Are you telling me that an avarage Indian and Nigerian are eating the same foods as a European and or American?
Also the birthrates of immigrants decline when they come to western contries, but obviously it has nothing to do with the fact that they start to eat western foods.
>japan and shit
Nobody said that the decline in birthrates can have only one cause, a modern sedentary life stile can have an influance.
>woman in 30s gives birth to autist
Your pulling that out of your ass user.
What is the evidence of the relation between autism and women giving birth in their 30s?
>xenoestrogens, jews fault because i don't have 2,5 kids
It is not the only trick at their dispousal, they also infuence the cultural and intelectual landscape of western countries.
Why is it that on Veeky Forums everyone calls everybody else an autist.
Do you even know what it means?
There is no evidence that autism makes you less capable of reproducing. What are the birth rates among autist?
Also most autist are born from non white mothers:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4067639/

t. /poltard

>Are you telling me that an avarage Indian and Nigerian are eating the same foods as a European and or American?
It was really an implicit reference to niggers and Central American Americans

>What is the evidence of the relation between autism and women giving birth in their 30s?
webmd.com/brain/autism/news/20100208/autism-risk-rises-with-mothers-age#1
Oh but I guess you're just going to say it's (((WebMD))) and therefore you can dismiss this as another piece of (((evidence))) that contradicts your worldview
>most autist are born from non white mothers
pic related; it's the data from that paper you just posted the link to. Specifically it's Table 2 which has the data adjusted to control for the age of the mother (which is known by researchers to affect whether or not the child will be somewhere on the spectrum).
If by "most" you actually do mean "most", as in, if you put all the autists in a room most of them won't have a white mother, you're wrong. Even though those populations have a higher rate of autism there are so many more white people in America that the overwhelming majority of autistic children will be white. The same way that even though 6% of the American population is black males they are much more than 6% of the prison population. You're supposed to be smarter than this. Learn to read you pasty nigger.

>It is not the only trick at their dispousal, they also infuence the cultural and intelectual landscape of western countries
Ah, yes, of course. The Jews hacked your brain and that's why you don't have 2.5 kids.

>If by "most" you actually do mean "most"
I mean in proportion not in the absolute number, science genius guy.
>You're supposed to be smarter than this
Who da fuq do you thig your talking wid?
>that's why you don't have 2.5 kids
i'm only 15 dude calm down, i have time
>The Jews hacked your brain
Karl Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, Freud, the Frankfurt school
Yeah the jews have nothing to do with the degeneration of the modern european culture.

you have to be 18 to post here. By then you'll realize how stupid everything you currently believe is. You're idealistic, which cripples anyone seeking to understand the world.

If you really cared about the white race you'd be playing Vatican roulette right now instead of shitposting conspiracy garbage on a Nepalese sandwich-crafting forum.

>The same way that even though 6% of the American population is black males they are much more than 6% of the prison population.
Obviously due to discrimination, racial physiological diference have nothing to do with it.

As a pantheist, I'd say it could be nature itself. Not only sperm count but diseases too or even natural disasters.
I see nature as something that could be more complex than we think with maybe some form of consciousness.

Not a bearded man in the sky though. As soon as we put human characteristics in a god, or link Him directly to us like we would be some kind of apex beings in the universe, it just becomes nonsense to me.

if it were physiology then foreign-born blacks would have similar incarceration rates. They don't. So it's probably the shithouse culture of American urban centers where practically everyone's in a fucking gang and nobody has a dad.

>playing Vatican roulette
One man fucking around, doesn't change the demographic destiny of an entire race.
The only thing to do is to convince as many white people as possible.
Spreading memes not genes, this is what is going to save us.
>You're idealistic
I'm as black pilled as one can be. I don't have any ideals. I just care about my race.
>understanding the world
As if you or anybody else knew something more about it.
What great insight do you think you have user?
Life is meaningless and shit?

>According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) in 2013 non-Hispanic black males accounted for 37% of the total male prison population, non-Hispanic whites 32%, and Hispanic males 22%.
> foreign-born blacks would have similar incarceration rates
Don't know the crime statistics of black immigrants to america, but i would suppouse that only middle to upper class africans can afford to go to america.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
But look at the difference in testosterone levels, and testosterone is linked to violence.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693622/
Also you could look at the differences in avarage brain size,skull shape, tweens rates (r/k selection).

>One man fucking around, doesn't change the demographic destiny of an entire race.
Which is why I tell every white genocide conspiritard to start having kids
>I don't have any ideals. I just care about my race.
>Spreading memes not genes, this is what is going to save us.
>I don't have any ideals
You realize how fucking contradictory that is, right?

So you're implying that violent crime is typically a lower-class thing, right? That's what you mean when you bring up the comparative wealth difference between African Americans and niggers, right? If you were doing so to imply that African Americans don't commit crimes at the same rate niggers do because they have more money, that runs contradictory to the claim that it's physiological. After all, they're black. All black people are the same.
But on the slim chance that it's not the wealth disparity that separates Africans from niggers it might - just might - be the culture. The urban toughguy fuck the police culture. The kind of culture that actually increases testosterone production similar to being in the military.
>r/k selection "theory"
Pseudoscience at best and emotional bullshit at worst

>So you're implying that violent crime is typically a lower-class thing, right?
No i am implying that it's mostly genetic but there are enviromental factors too.
>All black people are the same
Never heard of bell curves.

Wealth disparity is mostly due to intelligence, wich is mostly due to genetics.
Black immigrants from africa, come in america because they are middle class so they have the money to do it, and they are middle class because they have a high IQ.
African-Americans have high incarceration rates because they have low IQ, and therefore perform very bad on the job market.

IQ=GENES
LOW=NO MONEY
NO MONEY=CRIME
HIGH IQ=MONEY
MONEY=LESS CRIME

>>r/k selection "theory"
>Pseudoscience at best and emotional bullshit at worst
The level of /sci is amazing user.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory

youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA

>saving the white race
>spreading memes not genes

Save the white meme pool doofus, fuck "white genes".

>Save the white meme pool doofus, fuck "white genes".
Spreading memes (memetics Richard Dawkins it refers to ideas, not jokes) is going to raise white consciousness as a race, which in turn will make white people reproduce more.
What is the avarage IQ of /sci 80?

Point is, you're close to grasping the idea that it's the memes that matter.

White genes, such as that which sister-fucking Cleatus carries, aren't worth a shit in and of themselves.

>memes that matter.
Meme are like software, genes are instructions to build hardware.
You can't run windows 10 on a IBM 5150.
>sister-fucking Cleatus
Don't want to be an asshole but, people making jokes about incest usually have momy issues, read some (((Freud))) user.
Also inbreading (+ eugenics) could eliminate the shity recessive genes out of whites genepool, so i don't have any thing agaist it.

>do you think there's a conscious force dictating all of this?
You could say that.

Your comparison aides me in making a case in point, actually.

You couldn't get white memes to run on a pig, yes, which is what is analogous to your shitty win10/ancient IBM hardware. They do, however run more or less fine on someone as stupid as yourself so even granting blacks have a slightly lower mean they would still be able to run the 'ware as well and frequently better than yourself.

As for wasting a paragraph there on an aside, I take it I hit a nerve. Nothing further need be said.

So is global warming, eh?

>Earth can handle way more people
What part of it?

>You couldn't get white memes to run on a pig
white memes (science, philosophy, art)

The level of /sci.
Why am i even waisting my time with retarded shitskins?
Goodbye.

>even granting blacks have a slightly lower mean
only one or two standard deviations, yeah basically nothing

And you've applied appropriate rigor to determine it's genes and genes alone, of course.

You'll be back, trying to spread your almost-not but still actual retardation again. Next time fgt.

>And you've applied appropriate rigor to determine it's genes and genes alone, of course.
(((You))), as if the opinion of a kid with an internet connection had any meaning.
I obviously am not an expert, that is why i atleast make some citations.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve
webspace.pugetsound.edu/facultypages/cjones/chidev/Paper/Articles/Plomin-IQ.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270739/

someone's feeling rather euphoric. Go back to pwning findies on /x/ faggot