From the perspective of evolutionary biology, is being cuckolded worse than being raped...

From the perspective of evolutionary biology, is being cuckolded worse than being raped? A female who is raped loses the chance to select the a mate with the best genes, but the offspring still has half of her genes. In contrast, a cuckolded male devotes energy to raising a child who is entirely unrelated to him.

Yep it's called brood parasitism

and yet society has (rightly) developed laws against rape but not cuckoldery. why do you suppose that is?

>and yet society has (rightly) developed laws against rape but not cuckoldery.
False. Adultery used to be criminal offense, sometimes even punishable by death. Even today it is technically still a crime in some states.

Even in the states where it isn't, it's a good way to lose half your property and custody of your children, should the cucker be married.

>he thinks all cuckoldery is non-consensual

>A female who is raped loses the chance to select the mate with the best genes
Only because he saved her the trouble

Consensuality doesn't come into adultery laws - both parties are guilty - yer thinking rape.

Yes, it is worse if you look at ethics as a system based on the analysis of wasted energy and potential. Killing someone is viewed as bad because an enormous waste of potential just occurred. Killing babies is worse because there's so much more potential.

Cuckolding wastes more energy, a guy spends his life raising another man's child

Rape wastes less energy, the woman is still raising her child

In France for instance it's even worse. It's actually illegal to conduct paternity tests because it "breaks the public order" and they consider fatherhood to be a social role, not a biological one. What a cucked country.

>Only because he saved her the trouble
Funny because a large percentage of women have rape fantasies, probably an ingrained evopsych trait because a man capable of raping results in a son capable of raping, who can pass on his genes, which is advantageous therefore selected for.

No, evolution want weak men, who get cucked not to procreate.

It's a toss up, if the rape was traumatic enough and situation with father/community afterwards is bad all around the psychological damage from it all could cause the mother to reject raising the child and possibly future children. Or at the very least provide sub-optimal care.

Meanwhile for a male cuckolded is split into three different scenarios.

A.) He is not aware he's taking care of a kid that does not belong to him.
B.) He is fully aware he's taking care of a kid that does not belong to him.
C.) He is at first not aware but then learns later on the kid is not his.

A and B are technically optimal choices as the kid gets proper care regardless of genes. Meanwhile C is sub-optimal as realization of the scenario reduces desire to care for the child. Which may place the burden of child raising on the community which could result in rejection of both child and mother.

The key here is entirely dependent on if this is based on what's worse for the "individual" or the "species" in evolutionary biology.

For the individual, cuckoldry is worse (wasted energy, no passing genes). For the species, rape is worse (damaged female with sub-optimal care abilities, future children with psychological issues).

Excellent post user, I think you explained it all. This is what I would have wanted to write but didn't think long enough.

if you dont have a prenup or a similar contract after the fact in the year 2k17 you deserve to lose half your shit

The only thing that determines evolutionary fitness is whether genes get passed on. Cuck genes never get passed on, whereas rapist genes do.

>What a cucked country.

They've taken the GDK - the Grossdeutschekock

No, you don't

Stop placing all of the responsibility on men. This is completely contrary to mainstream values and you're acting as if it's an understood thing

Many men do not know, because they think men and women are equal and of that nonsense and that women are actually legally underrepresented still which is simply not accurate. These men don't realize how much the system is biased against them

It's the fault of the legal system not the men who fail to protect themselves from it

Prenups mean nothing more than a request to the judge presiding over the divorce hearing to distribute the proceeds in a certain way. They're not contracts with your wife because she doesn't decide the distribution, the judge does. And the judge is under absolutely no obligation to follow the prenup. It's nothing more than a demonstration that you and your wife have agreed to certain terms, with a request that the judge follow those terms in making his orders.

>Evolution
>When there's hardly any natural selection anymore in humans

I don't know about this "worse than being raped" nonsense but I do know one thing. Cuckolding is the best mechanism for men of color to spread their genes with wealthy white women who will take good care of the offspring, while not having to actually put in any effort myself.

I think it is a great thing. Everyone wins. If white women simply had babies with their white husbands, the world would get a new white person which is horrible. White people are intrinsically evil and racist. It is better for a man of color like myself to come in and benevolently supply the wife with a load of thick and potent sperm. I've done it a couple of times myself. I know I have 2 sons a daughter. They are Brayden, Hunter, and Claire. All except for Claire live only with their mom. Brayden's dad got divorced from his mom (and lost the house kek), while Hunter's dad killed himself. I know because his mom gave me a call when it happened to ask me to comfort her. I'm sure you know how that went.

Literally kill yourself

Why? I'm just sharing my experience. That is what this thread is about right? OP is saying that cuckolding is worse than rape and all I am saying is that no, I enjoy it. The women I help also enjoy it, a lot. And as I mentioned, it helps society.

I am sorry if you expected a circlejerk but not here. If you want that just go back there and go cry your white tears there.

How does it help society to have sex with other men's wives and make them unknowingly raise your children?

This is degenerate behavior and in conservative societies you would be executed for such a crime

White tears? Kill yourself faggot, you're racist against white people and I am simply against cuckolding by any race.

>How does it help society to have sex with other men's wives and make them unknowingly raise your children?

No you retard. Why do you speak of things you don't even know about? In all the cases the man has explicitly told me that he was fine with this. And in 2 out of 3 of the cases they even watched me do it. They were right there. If they wanted to stop me they could have.

Accept the reality. There is something about white men that does not allow them to properly please their women. That is where I come in and I give them assistance. I am sorry if that pisses you off so much.

>Kill yourself faggot, you're racist against white people

I am not racist against white people. First, you cannot be racist against whites. Second, I love white people! I love white women! There is just something about white women that turns me on. I don't know if it is how submissive they are in my presence, or how they scream they love my black cock when I fuck them. It just turns me on man. That is why when a married white woman calls me I am always happy to help.

It's an obvious troll, you retard

Could you please my wife for me? Also, I am afraid to inseminate her myself so I would love to pay you (monthly) for it.

I am not sharing any info of myself on the internet white boi. I appreciate the offer but I have to decline.

Not an argument.

The proof is trivial.
You happy now?

Adultery a serious crime you know.

>Adultery was a serious crime...

is there a way to legally rape women?

roleplay