QTDDTOT

Brainlet quistons thread. How does the infinite universe theory work out statistical impossibilities? Could there be a universe where the Yankees have won every single game since 1950 and one where they've lost every single game?

There is even one single universe where they lost and won every single game.

Superposition is lost when adapting the Many Worlds Interpretation

There are universes where superposition is not lost when adapting the Many Worlds Interpretation.

Is gene replacement therapy a meme or does it have potential?

Depends which universe you reside in.

Yet there is no universe where OP is not a faggot

This is going to sound retarded, but:
If I were to stress two Hookean elastic objects in series albeit with different spring constants, how would I go about calculating individual extensions? Having a slight stupor, google isn't helpful so far

Nvm figured it out. K2/K1=X1/X2, hence apply, inversely, the ratio of spring constants to figure out individual extensions.

are the multiverse theory and the simulation hypothesis mutually exclusive?

Is this a meteorite.

L = 2
K = 5
A = 1

Spoopy poopys.

I never got this "infinite universes imply all possibilities will happen" meme. The easiest way I've seen it explained is "There are infinite numbers between 1 and 2 but none are 3".

While E:
Just nO(nE(o({F} u([E=M]))

>infinite
>statistical impossibility

m8, you need to understand the definition of infinite. If there are infinity universes(which there isn't), then they have been and will be winning every single game since 1950 infinity times, forever.

There is one universe where the hetrosexuals are the ones called faggots.
So from our point of view OP is still a faggot.

Send it off to a museum to have it tested and find out.

That's a keyboard

What's the most compact but still recognisably meaningful way to visually represent the human genome?

DNA?