Be CS

>Be CS
>Have to take an EE class
what teh fuck is this?

what's the class?

breadth bitch, be grateful you don’t have to take many EE courses. IMO the content is fascinating but the profs are exceedingly autistic and I’m personable

Impersonable. Autocorrect.

OP here. I was slightly kidding but also slightly serious. Anyways uhm..

Can one of you /ee/bros help me out with pic related? I don't know what the fuck they're asking me to do. The main problem I'm having is I don't know how to output 3 different signals at the same time, as well as the selects are changing every second.

The 555 func generator goes 01010101 and so on. The multiplexer are a binary counter. S(A,B,C) = 000 001 010...

its digital circuits. it's an ee class that only cs have to take. (almost) everyone I know doesn't understand why we this class is mandatory.

protip: computer use digital circuits. your classmates are probably idiots who will end up as web dev monkeys

Computers are rocks with magic inside

im not denying that

Fuck, I forgot how to do that. Isn't it going to use some flip-flops?

I'm thinking about a ring counter but I can't see the use of a mux in there. OP you fag, stop sucking balls and do your homework. I can't remember other ways to do this.

A computer is a digital circuit.

it's a pre-lab

>Touching one lead to L3
>Touching another lead to the plastic cover on the raceway
>Wearing a hardhat
Fucking engineers.

t. technician

>t. technician
i guess that explains why you are too dumb to realize its a stock photo

I just want some realism man.

But what are you doing with that fucking mux? Do you alredy have a counter controlling the decoder? If so just shove 1s and 0s to the inputs of the mux.

If so, the first one would be I1=1,I2=0,I3=0,I4=1, rest 0.

no that's the head of the people that make them

If you can't master drawing the basic magick sigils needed underneath everything, you'll never be able to kill with a sub-vocalized word, user.

>CS in my thirld world university offers two different ways of studying the program
>basically computer engineering, that is, EE with a few CS classes. More physics, tons of circuit classes, etc.
>the CS one, way more math classes, and have to take the classes with mathfags, only basic physics, not a single circuit class instead take CS theory classes.
>most people takes the first one because "muh engineering"
>contrarian faggot so I took the second
>no one in the country give a fuck about muh circuits, everyone ends up as codemonkeys anyway and these fags don't know how

Computer Engis are a bunch of cucks. EEfags know more of the hardware part and CSfags get the jobs in software.

With very rare exceptions, EEs can't write reliable and maintainable code, CSs can't deal with real world constraints, and CEs can't do either.

Make a counter using a FSM, and attach the output to the binary input of the multiplexer, and make those # inputs either 1 or 0 depending on the desired output based on the clock #

EE code is a fucking disaster

your inferiority complex is showing. also, of course your meme country only cares about software cause you don't have the resources to do anything meaningful with hardware

>digital circuits
oh so you're struggling with babby's first boolean circuits and fsms
git gud webdev subhuman

Looks like a plc