>YA fantasy

Our girl is katielovesclassicbooks

hates John Green and likes classics doe, I can forgive everything else

>homeschooled

what is it with these girls and being homeschooled they all are

>Harry Potter houses
>existential crisis over house
>percy jackson

>Today, I'm doing 25 bookish facts about me. I'm not actually sure what the title of this video is, but I think it's gonna be 25 bookish facts about me. So I came up with 25 random facts about myself that have to do with reading, and books, and I'm just gonna tell you them all...
how do i die
>The first fantasy book that I ever read was The Chronicles of Narnia...my parents read it to me.
>"classics" as a genre
>"manga" as literature
>not moralizing the destruction of books
>harry potter costume competition
>literally fucking judging books by their covers
>identity crisis over harry potter
she's cute though uwu

I was homeschooled for a bit.

Or, well, the national correspondence school sent me work booklets to complete then send back and I received minimal parental oversight. As in, my parents looked at what I'd done that week on a Friday night and told me I needed to work more, I was too slow. I stuck mostly to mathematics and the arts, dropped social studies and recent history, picked up classical history, did no chemistry or physics or biology, but studied geology and agriculture. Still got the credits I need for university, not that I'll ever go.

I technically have the highest high school qualification our country gives out, though I effectively dropped out of public school completely and utterly at 13.

Nothing wrong with being homeschooled for a bit.

>and I received minimal parental oversight.
PROTIP: this doesn't make you like most "homeschool" kids, and you know it.

The rest of the blog post wasn't necessary.

oh boy here we go again.

If I become published author do you think I could date her

>how do i die
youtube.com/watch?v=z33gQTK-iug

>I absolutely love fantasy books

"No."

She's cute.

I really like Cloud Atlas, thanks for reminding me of it

It's my favorite film of the 21st century.

How will Veeky Forums destroy this one?

Back to /sffg/ with you

Cannot wait for her review of Vladmur Nabooks famous novel Lollitop

She has nice eyes mang. For some reason they make me think she is smart even though she evidently reads genre trash
More parents are homeschooling in NA than ever before. Most do it because they think they can provide better education. Can't blame them desu. Canadian teachers (for example) are some of the most underqualified and overpaid in the world. That, or they have religious reasons, or the kid has special needs.

fraserinstitute.org/sites/default/files/home-schooling-in-canada-2015-rev2.pdf

No

You faggots will never top Carli. Just give up.

seeing her video is deeply troubling to me.

I fantasize about such women, cute nerdy girls with short hair cuts, but in the end I feel like any such fantasy isn't realistic on my part.

Maybe at some point I could have dated some book nerd with shelves full of scifi and fantasy, but when she saw what I was reading I'd probably seem like a freak. I've been so busy reading books about Aztec Blood Sacrifice, 1960s UFO Cults, and fringe philosophers like Baudrillard and Nick Land, that I haven't actually read a science fiction book in years.

I guess, all these years have passed, and at one point maybe I'd have had a chance with a girl like her, but now I'm just a freak who spends his evenings read Uncle Ted Kaczynski and Yukio Mishima.

Its not that I feel superior as a non-fiction reader, its more that I've become a literary outcast. Maybe at one point it was only losers who red sci-fi, but now it's fairly mainstream and I'm the weirdo.

>niBBas whom'st've read YA science fiction

can it get any more superficial?

Here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=zUo5CCoO4N0

WOW!

>fringe philosophers like Baudrillard and Nick Land

lel try Canetti and Doust ya fuckin plebe

>Canetti and Doust

No this is the problem. If I want to date qt short hair book nerds, I need to read some Hunger Games and Margaret Atwood

Not really, it's fairly easy to pretend to have read junk like that. Hunger Games is just a stupider (if it were possible) Battle Royal, and everything Atwood has ever written is about women overcoming oppression, or being oppressed (this is coming from someone who has read a fair bit of Atwood).

But why would you want to date a faux bookworm to begin with?

Came here for mention of Carli.

>all that asshurt in the comments

recommend me books about 60s UFO Cults, I guess that's the closest you got to sci-fi

you have kickass taste

top-tier eclectia

why is she so cute

yeah, that's not a girl

You just know daddy got to unwrap this candy first.

whutafuck?

What evidence in this video can we use to reckon her age?

i love
faeriedrugs

went to american public schools and can confirmed learned absolutely nothing but it was pretty fun besides the mindless instruction/hw

have you ever read good comics or manga?
(you) can say no