>2017
>Él no sabe español

> he learns spanish by learning spanish instead of learning french or portuguese and killing two birds with one stone

convince me to read past episode 1 in 2666

is the worst episode
5 is god tier

is spanish worth learning to read montaigne?

is spanish worth learning to shitposting on Veeky Forums?

as a native, I think spanish is worth learning, there is a good literature, but I don't judge anyone who doesn't want to because is a fucking pain in the ass
With english is so much easier to think, explain ideas, whatever, spanish is so fucking heavy, is too logical, if you don't make a sentence is a 100% perfect way, communication gets lost. There is a word for every little, insignifcant detail of a thing, and if you forget ONE of those details everything collapses

>if you don't make a sentence is a 100% perfect way

wat

>2017
>No saber holandés, inglés, aleman, español y un poco de francés

but is totally worth it for reading Don Quixote tho, IMO, and a bunch of other stuff too, like Borges
spanish when done right is god-tier

meant to type say in* instead of is
ironic...

>holandés

kek

>2017
>Não saber português

Hablar un poco espanol

>nisiquiera tiene la ñ
sacudiendo mi cabeza para ser honesto familia

>ese sentido cuando quiero mudarme a Chile para enseñar Ingles, pero mi español es mierda

>sentido

You're right, it is shitty.

>sentido
Tienes que regresar.

"Sentimiento" hubiera sido mejor?

Ya perdiste tu oportunidad.

Cervates is discount shakespeare anyhows

Definitely. Sentido = meaning. Sentir = to feel. Sentimiento = feelings.

sentimientoS is feelings
I can't find the accurate translation for sentimiento

What are you on m8? If you add a S in the end you get plural. Don't be that retard pls.

isn't feelings plural?

Your point being...?

That the translation should be plural too (see sentimientoS) ?

>kétezer-tizenhét
>ő nem beszél magyarul
Szar az életetek család.

¿Si aprendería español voy a adquirir una novia Latinax?

Sí.
Sí.
Pfffff nope.

No leáis a autores yanquis e ingleses.

Não falo espanhol, mas falo português.

Thanks very much for the info portuguesebro.
Back to you Peru.

>2017
for you

>2017
>No usa el sujeto elíptico

>2017
>No parla Català

Sacsejo el meu cap, per ser honestos senpaiília.

TIRANT LO BLANC HO VA FER ABANS QUE EL QUIXOT

I genuine think that english is garbage-tier because it doesn't have hidden subject.

Not to mention the non-pro-drop thing.

nobody cares what you think beaner

t. chicano

MERCÉ RODOREDA LA WOOLF IBÈRICA

Which language do you guys think is the ugliest: Spanish or German?

Dutch

A ver, teniendo en cuenta que el español es el lenguaje supremo... Será el alemán.
But then again, I dont even speak German. But YOU, mon ami, tu seguro que hablas french AND german, because youre a gentleman and a scholar.

>implying Dutch is not just some shitty dialect of German
t. Dutch user

ke onda prros :v

porké no te callas

Me he ekibokado no bolberà ha okurir

That was kind of my point

callate puto déjalo hacer su filo tranquilo

Yo sabo español

Que mierda este hilo Latino papus. El Castellano es una perdida due tempo y in idioma idiotico. 99% due los Latinos son feos mongolicos. La literatura tambien vale mierda. No estudien este idioms de mierda.

t. Gringo que aprendi el espanol

All the mistakes was English auto correction fucking with me.

>papus
>idiotico
>vale mierda
>t. Gringo
buen intento chicanito

Não preciso aprender nada para entender essa língua de chicano.

>ese sentido
Construyan el muro

HOLY KEK

Cervantes> Shakespeare

¿Cuando vamos a tener al digno sucesor de Bolaño?

Esta maldita idioma no hace sentido. Mejor aprendo francés

Don't literally translate from english to spanish my dude.

Make doesn't work in that sentence.

Es mejor decir "tiene", that means, This fucking language has no sense.

Still kinda correct in english, I think, pero no en español.

El portugués es una bastardización del español.

Necesito años de estudio antes de dejar de pensar en mi primer idioma. Mi español es filtrado a través de mi Inglés

Also, the Spanish academy says that "hecer sentido" is an anglicism, but it's still understandable in context:

"Aunque ambas expresiones tienen el mismo significado, se recomienda emplear tener sentido"

>papus
>prros
Larguense a cacabook imbeciles.

Oh, pero yo sí se hablar español, you fuck.

Salu2. Te digo amigo, lo unico bueno en el castellano es hablar Como unal chicano. Si quieren aprender un idioma para la literatura, mejor estudiaran el aleman o japones.

Spanish is horrible language, as are most Romance languages, with the exception of Romanian.

>sabe español
>no dijo conoce español
>no dijo sabe hablar español

El español es una bastardización del italiano

El italiano es una bastardizacion del latin.

Y así hasta Babel.

-No se dice no sepo, ni no sabo...
-Y como de dice?
-No se.
-Y si no sabes pa ke hablas weon ctm

Jokes aside spanish is very sexy.

gitano
sabe español es más correcto que conoce español

You just have shit taste m8, Romanian is even worse than French

Even as an Englishman, I say that French is the best Romance language.

Spanish just looks... barbarous.

Maybe it's just because I'm surrounded by ghetto-ass portuguese and spanish speakers in my town, but I always felt like they were very ugly languages, at least when spoken like a retard I guess.

>2017
>Non fala Galego, a língua dos bardos e do heroe Breogán

In 10 years when I publish my first novel.

I'm chilean btw.

germanfag here, Borges is fucking godtier in spanish
totally underrated

Falo is penis.

Ok idioms, then say it without crying.

a mi me gusta tanto el español pero no tengo con quien practicar

habla conmigo
(plz)

jeje

if there´s something i have noticed about spanish and english is that the spanish phonetics (and latin in general) are like more stable if can call it that way, in the sense that it´s hard that two spanish speakers have any difficult to understand each other because of the accent, all the people throughout all latin america and iberia along with spanish speaking congo and philipines regions people can understand each other perfectly.

In the other hand i´ve seen that the scottish may be have too strong accent and afaik for instance a hillbilly wouldn´t communicate too properly with a scottish, also those stories about the english asking for water in America...

The thing is that the only spanish speaking ones that get mocked about their accent are the chilean people, being serious one obviously can understand them but they manage to have such an extensive and weird argot and an extremely shortened pronunciation that there´s this general joke about chileans not speaking spanish at all.

The best spanish speaking country it´s said to be Colombia, i´m colombian, don´t really know about that but listening to our fellow hispanic neighbors they all have a more argot and specific sayings than us, they even have such a term as "neutral spanish" which i don´t quite understand very well, because precisely it apparently refers to a carefully spoken spanish, and an average colombian has not any clue about what that is which pretty much makes me think we do have a natural carefulness in speaking.

Also the chilean thing happens too into writting

-Chilean: qlo wn ctm la wea fome (they litterally speak and type like that, some of them well..)
-Good tier spanish speaker: Ya chileno comete in diccionario

>-Chilean: qlo wn ctm la wea fome (they litterally speak and type like that, some of them well..)
You guys just can't handle our powerlevel.

>sucesor de Bolaño
No me parece que la literatura se pueda dar el lujo de tener "sucesores" a estas alturas. Bolaño terminó y cerró su estilo con 2666, todo "sucesor" sería una mala copia. Solo queda abrir nuevos caminos.

t. chicano

BTFO
T
F
O

Go to sleep, Nicanor. You're too old already.

>tfw no literary squad
JUST

That's funny, I know Spanish, English and German and I think English is the ugliest of the three.

Modern italian was not "italian" until XX century. Spanish and romance languages did spring from vulgar latin, ironically those languages especially Spanish, French and Portuguese ended up being very jealously kept from vulgarity by their people or educated people at least.

In spanish unlike in english, like user kinda said, you cannot have words made up by yourself that can be well taken by your interlocutor, it´s like your way of speaking
has to have some respect for the colectively accepted narrative manner.

The english keeps this archaicness by which the compound words and sayings can generally be analized over concepts in the same language, and allows it to be more vulgar than spanish, this being what user meant by "with english is so much easier to think, explain..." the archaicness of spanish is hidden in the latin, arabic and to a lesser extent celtic etymology, our concepts tend to be complex, and heavy as user said, and based mainly on its general and specific use within the sentences.

Anyhow, that´s why if someone wants to learn any romance language he most look foward to learn latin and greek etymology otherwise the effort required to master spanish concepts could grow exponentially. It is highly recommended for native spanish speakers themselves too though

glad to hear that, thank god he didn´t get the nobel, it would´ve been bad for his reputation kek. He was surpraisingly interested in nordic and anglosaxon medieval literature, culture and worldview.

>El
Looks like you're not particularly well versed in Spanish either.

why?

We omit the subject when it's given by the verb
>No sabe español
is what works here, otherwise it is redundant.

Esto.

Rate muh soneto

Rodéome de golfas y villanos
Y, con una compaña de tal guisa,
Con una voluptuosa Dionisa
Se establecerán sólo pactos vanos,

Que serán olvidados muy deprisa
En favor de aqueste vivir insano,
Quebrados por el sentenciar tirano
Del vino y de las lánguidas sonrisas.

Si algún incauto fiare sus haberes
En tal recua de putas, de basura,