What drugs should I take before an interview?

I am not normally anxious in social situations, but when I go for an interview I become a brainlet fuck due to being so nervous.

70% Cocaine to make you sharp like a tiger, 30% LSD to make you flexible. Also, get some menstruated whore and collect her piss. Get that smell on you.

benzos
maybe meth

don't take too much of either or you're fucked mate

ritalin and a beta blocker. ritalin will make you sharp and confident, while the beta blocker will prevent the stress related symptoms that ritalin would otherwise enhance.

Take a bunch of NyQuil and keep passing out. Then blame it on narcolepsy and you'll be hired for an ethnic work place.

what the fuck
no, don't listen to any of those chucklefucks
there's no literally no way you could fuck an interview up more by taking drugs before the interview

Also you could tranny it up a bit. They love that whole we are going to look accepting to our investors no matter how off the wall employees get. Then on top of that u can't get fired or you call them homophobic and that's bad pr.

I have extreme anxiety on tests and become a total brainlet. I can explain all the theory and exercises to my friends when revising but on the day of the test I become a total brainlet and mentally freeze.

Holy shit I am gonna kms.

wrong

If I see my doctor will they subscribe me beta blockers?

dont think so. non-selective beta blockers are used for blood pressure management. They don't use them for anxiety because they only alleviate the somatic symptoms like tremors, stuttering, sweating, tachycardia etc and not the mental ones. But that's precisely what you need in a stressful situation like a job interview, something like a benzo would mend somatic symptoms but also make you mentally hazy.

In my country, pharmacists give them to you without prescription under the table because they aren't an actual narcotic. They have a huge shelf-life, i've had the same box for 7 years now and only use them when I have to give a presentation. If you want my advice, in case you can't get your hands on some better go without them than take xanax or some other benzo that will make you look like a slow retard. the ritalin/propranolol combo is god tier if you can get your hands on it

Ok cheers user, ill get hold of some of them and get some shitty interview to test them out.

Just take phenibut fuck all this ritalin and cocaine nonsense, you're going to wind up spun out and twitchy if you take that shit

Just do weed lmao

the fuck are you talking about? I litterally talked to my doctor about my big fear of public speaking in school and he recommended benzos and/or beta blockers.

I would take a beta blocker alone. Beta blockers are the stage fright drug. Reduce physical response, but don't reduce cognition like benzos do.

ace the interview, fail the drugs test

your doctor gave you a prescription for beta blockers for anxiety? you're talking bullshit user.

So you can accidentally stare at your interviewer too long then feel like an hour passed in 5 minutes and be spacio-temporally fucked

Lol. Bonus: beta blockers aren't illegal or tested for.

lmgtfy.com/?=how+do+beta+blockers+work

Propanolol (beta-blocker)

*Propranolol
I'm serious.

and propanolol accessories

beta blockers are a good shout, but definitely don't take something like Ritalin if you're anxious OP, you might actually kill yourself

i didn't say propranolol wouldn't help him, i said doctors don't prescribe propranolol for anxiety you dumb cunt. learn to read

Propranolol. Performers sometimes take it for stage fright.

Nz here

My dad's on beta blockers for anxiety (prescribed)

crystal meth obviously

I'm a student in health care and my hands shake like a fucking leaf when giving injections, practice or real, to the point where it's almost impossible for me to do it. Last time I had to brace my both my hands just to draw up. How would I get my doc to give me propranolol for the hand tremors?

>your doctor gave you a prescription for beta blockers for anxiety? you're talking bullshit user.

Wut? This is extremely common. I've gotten them myself too and many people I know.

testosterone replacement therapy

Anxiety is a very common off-label usage of propanolol, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Valerian and camomile tea

ketamine. loads just before you go into the interview.

yeah. you'll be super interested in everything

Takes too long to work and you can't eat anything

Some whiskey

Just be yourself? Drugs are for degenerates

How actually good is alcohol in steadying nerves? I remember a doctor years ago actually recommending taking an occasional drink but I never had tried it.

Phenibut my friend. 500mg two hours before your exam.

Pitiful efficacy. Alcohol is the crudest of all approaches, second only to huffing freon out of an air conditioner.
-Terrible painkiller
-There is no such thing as "drinking to forget"
-Highly variable
-Can be easily detected via all of the senses
-When it starts turning into acetone and acetaldehyde, it's apt to undergo condensation reactions with monoamines forming reactive quinones
-Flushes out circulating water soluble vitamins

Nah, I never found it to have any utility when compared to other, better, approaches. Alcohol is good for freeing the mind and accessing suppressed emotions at higher doses. And not much else. The low dose positive effect window can't be properly sustained.

Just tell him exactly what you told us.

Don't. Drink some non caffienated tea and beat your meat, but no matter what the drugs will either make you more nervous, or theyll hamper your intellegence.

don't,
everyone on Veeky Forums are junkies. feed into their delusion

No, if you take coffee with it it kicks in pretty quick (30-45 min) and you can eat about 45 min after taking it. That has worked for me.