Bi

>"Hey, user. Me and the gals here were just discussing how organic chemistry is a very important field of science. What do you think?"

i agree

What's wrong with organic chemistry?

Without organic chemistry the mechanism that makes my eye send the data that I'm looking at your tits to my brain, which then interprets that data and then sends a message to my heart to start pumping blood and a message to my cock to start accepting blood so that then I get this boner I'm hiding under the table right now, would not exist! That is why organic chemistry is the most important field of science.

Organics was unironically the easiet course I ever took. Pure memorisation

Hey lasses. I´m interested in chemistry as well. It´s very important, because of the relationship with the industry and health care. There is no way to be happy without it. I´d like to discuss this in private with you. There are some recipes for a new coffee i would like to share with you. It makes you more awake than every drug i heard. Make concentrated espresso with the amount of the necessary powder for 1 liter of coffe, but take just one cup of water. Filter it into the cup and mix cacao and milk to it for the taste. Sugar is not necessary for it tastes not as bad as it sounds. Maybe you should check your heart rate before doing this. It´s best for long nights with hard learning my lasses.

>well yeah but can it fly?

"Yes, it's true. And you're all invited to my organic chemistry party Friday night. Be sure to dress up as your favorite molecule!"

going from left to right:
>pink isnt an acceptable hair colour nor is wearing a collar
>pink isnt an acceptable nail colour nor is doing a begging pose for a photo
>you are wearing a tiara hairbraid and a plastic shopping bag as a top
>translucent shirt and 60 different types of bracelet
>is colour coordinated with no stupid pose would be fine but, shirt looks like it is made of glitter

Its my dream to have women who can dress themselves correctly and have personalities stronger than xDD GIRLS NITE

>pic realted though becuase lizard brain

Aw, they make themselves all pretty and smile for you, and you don't want to smile back and give 'em a hug and make them squeal, "oo la!" ? Shame!

"my eyes are up here"

>>pink isnt an acceptable hair colour nor is wearing a collar
protip, collar wearing girls are usually down for buttstuff

Bye

really? I got a B for the exact same reason. It was so boring that I couldn't even concentrate on it

note I'm not a brainlet I got an A+ in Pchem

A crash course in orgo helps understand the binding behavior of inorganics, which im studying, so i agree

ROASTIES GET OUT OF MY ROOM. REEEEEEEE

Fascinating. Now lets all go to my bedroom and examine organic chemistry of the reproductive systems

its important we need to find out where the soul is kept

You and the gals sure do ask me a lot of questions

Why do you care. Your biological duty is to impregnate them all or die trying

I will involuntarily choose the latter

I love women like this. They make me stand out.

I can do a 6/10 job dressing for the day and still look better than every idiot girl on campus. People are so out of touch with fashion, it is unreal. Has such a huge effect on what people assume about you. Of course they're too stupid to realize it's subconscious.

Too bad no one them cares about your existence, let alone your happiness.

Too bad none of them cares about your existence, let alone your happiness.

I just burst out laughing

I stare all of them down and fuck the most submissive one.

You know what to do, darling.
[spoiler]post kneecaps[/spoiler]

this conversation will never happen to me no matter what

I'm a mechanical engineer. Ask the chem E's.
They might know more about it.

Post arms

>me in the back

Anything that is not mathematics is unimportant.
This is simply a fact of life

>w-who are you?

Why are mathfags so pretentious?

if they were actually looking at me like that, I'd immediately have to assume I'm was just very good looking that night, then elaborate on my answer.

>"Oh...i do physics"
>"hmm doesn't that mean..."
>camera brunette hand on my thigh now, pink hair leaning in, lips pursed, blondie her limbs resting on the table now, leaning forward out of interest. The two on the side, look at each other excitedly..
>"...that we chem girls, depend on you??"

>my dick hardens now...comes in contact with some fabric over an expanse of smooth skin, it was sweet blondie's foot.
>"ooh he's ready....i though my feet were gonna have to do the work, but hes ready to go
>Brunette hungs above my nasal, and kisses me deeply, her hair flaying my neck. Pinky reaches out for my dick and starts caressing, her and sweet blonde giggling. The other girls vanish, as I hear scuttling below the table, and sweet blonde begins sharing her lips with brunettes in a threeway...

>Holding sweet blonds dress, she parts to leaving teeth indents across my neck, and licking them , her posture stood on my crotch, legs wrapped around the chair, as Pinky takes her place, her cheeks wipe across my lips as she makes her way to kiss me.

>After sharing her tongue, she comments with the other girls, and whispers "when we're free, please stick your physics dick inside us...we chem girls are gagging for a good time. meet us in the labs."

they never grow out of the edgy teenager phase

I can't badmouth a science that gave me purified dmt. Can't say the same for all the inapplicable memorization grinds in STEM.

What a nightmare

whatever whore yo mom the tenders ready or what?

Completely agree, as a dude who at one point was looking for a classy type I came to the unfortunate conclusion that there are none around here. Where does one find a female who at least knows how to dress themselves?

What do you mean?

>biological duty
No such thing.

Nature