How do I continue to smoke cigarettes without getting cancer? Do taking vitamins and positive thinking help?

How do I continue to smoke cigarettes without getting cancer? Do taking vitamins and positive thinking help?

Give up smoking you stupid fucking cunt.

>Living without pleasure
What would be the point?

don't lit
don't inhale
play with the box
put it behind your ear
don't lit
don't inhale

Move to vaping, then taper off the nicotine level over 3 months.

You'll get shit for it, but p much the easiest way to get off it.

meat and dairy products are more carcinogenic anyway

>vaping
I tried, with multiple different heavy duty rigs too. None of it ever came close to the feeling of a real American Spirit. And by not close I mean even if it gives me cancer I'm still unable to see that as enough of a con to outweigh the pro of how good the real thing is.

stop smoking

What would be the point of not getting cancer if you also can't feel good? Should I just spend all my free time pacing around, not smoking, and saying to myself "wow, sure is great I don't have cancer currently!"

Really depends on your motivation. Maybe your nic levels are too low (funny story, knew a guy who smoked 3 packs a day, tried vaping for a week than quit, tl;dr he was using something like 3mg) try going with 18mg. How much are you smoking currently? Try upping the nic on vape, just fuck yourself over by getting addicted to it instead of cigs before tapering off. Thing is, you probably don't actually like the aroma of tobacco. You're just so conditioned to the pleasure it brings that you that you Pavlov'd yourself into tobacco = endorphin hit.

And yeah, you'll never find a liquid that gives you anything like similar to flavor and aroma of tobacco. I gave up after my first a couple of weeks and just plunged into the faggot end of fruity shit and I've found it much more enjoyable than I thought. Turns out my first cig after a month of not smoking tastes like an ashtray and feels objectively worse than the shit I was vaping. Ymmv

>What would be the point?
Enjoy your early erectile dysfunction m8

Honestly ejaculation doesn't feel anywhere near as good as a lung full of tobacco. Its novelty kind of wears off by the time you're 12. If I really want to feel good / sleepy I'll just pop some benadryls.

People like you should get insta-cancer and die. Smoking is not the only source of pleasure in the world you dumb thick head brainlet.

same way you break any bad habit, give yourself so much that you get sick of it
Smoke like a thousand cigarettes at once

>Smoking is not the only source of pleasure in the world
It's mostly the only source of pleasure in the world. There are a couple other habits that are alright but the good ones i.e. opioids have a very rapid descent of diminishing returns and will generally lead to you feeling like you're dying and no longer even feeling good from consumption so much as holding some of the symptoms of your withdrawal sicknness at bay.

Clone your body and hope brain transplants become possible.

Wishful thinking and vitamins will not help. ~10% chance of lung cancer over a lifetime.

>literally cannot enjoy life without drugs

How narrow minded are You? Do you enjoy being a waste of space?

That's what drugs are for. They're chemicals that interact with your brain and make you feel good. You could sort of feel good by not taking drugs and accomplishing something or learning something new and interesting, but that's not really the same class of pleasure drugs provide.

Smoke weed instead of doing highly addictive drugs.

my dad used to chew tobacco. tried everything. the only thing that stopped him was literally hypnotherapy. i still have no idea how. it probably won't work, but you can try that. you can be just as happy as a non-smoker if you can convince your brain that it doesn't rely on nicotine.

Smoke fucks up your lungs not the cigs itself. Your only way is to chew tobacco so that you fuck up your gums instead of your lungs. There's always quitting.

Smoking isn't pleasure, it's more akin to a neurological parasite that kills you but convinces you that it's enjoyable. In any case, "hur dur pleasure" isn't an argument because hedonism renders you an pathetic, unhealthy, weak, disgusting piece of shit. You're basically a dog humping a stranger's leg and drooling, animalistic. You can take this path in life, if you like, but don't expect me or anyone else to consider you to be a legitimate human being. You're an empty imitation, at best.

>the only thing that stopped him was literally hypnotherapy. i still have no idea how.

If your dad is the kind of low energy retard that gets addicted to tobacco, one of the weakest drugs out there, then it makes sense that he is also the kind to believe he is being hypnotized kek.

hahahah nice

>dude I can quit weed anytime I want lmao
>*wake n bakes past 14 years of his life*

>how do I continue to inhale carcinogens and not get cancer
Luck. Every time a cell gets it's internal processes messed up there's a slight chance it will fail to kill itself and instead multiply and become cancerous. There's literally nothing you can do except to quit smoking and hope you don't already have cancer.

Real hypotheraphy is pretty different from that hypnotization BS commonly mistaken for it though. It's probably closer to meditation if I had to compare, and even then it's not exactly that.

>How do I consume carcinogens without getting cancer

If someone can answer that, they'll get a damn Nobel Prize.

I would like to begin smoking pipe tobacco.

vape?

The only "meats" that come anywhere close to being as carcinogenic as the current market cigarettes are heavily processed and cured meats.

Idiots who never taste a vegetal are eventually gonna get ass cancer if their hearts don't go out first, but

How can someone be this retarded

Not an argument, try again.

>i want to do something
>but not suffer any of the consequences that come with it
You're basically a child, OP. A double-digit IQ one,

How is that asking for too much? There isn't anyone here or doesn't implement at least one harm mitigating strategy in their life, unless you're claiming you don't artificially counteract the consequences of eating modern foods with toothpaste, in which case your opinion is garbage because you're a toothless retard.

>instead

You've been told multiple times ITT that vaping gives you the same nicotine hit with much lower probability of cancer. \thread

How is that relevant to anything? Vaping doesn't come anywhere close to seeming like you're actually smoking a cigarette.

>How is that relevant to anything? Vaping doesn't come anywhere close to seeming like you're actually smoking a cigarette.
>what gives you all the pleasure a cigarette gives, minus the cancer
>no, I don't that, that doesn't give you cancer

>how about you try methadone
>nah, it's just not the same thing as heroin
You're a literal brainlet

#
>gives you all the pleasure a cigarette gives
You can't possibly have tried both and ended up belieiving that. It's not even remotely close. I've tried the heaviest duty highest nicotine vaporizer rigs I could find and it's just not at all similar. You might as well ask me to replace a nice hot morning shower with rubbing a couple of cold moist towelettes on my body each morning from now on, that's your retarded excuse for a substitutition here.

People don't use methadone for pleasure, they use it to quit getting high altogether. Again, not at all relevant.

The study that discussed red meat being cancerous was shit science. They only considered people eating red meat, not what else was being eaten with it.

For example, a rib-eye steak with a salad is not the same, diet-wise, as having a hamburger with a bun and fries.

Does that really make that much of a difference? Are you saying fries were causing cancer instead?

This thread has been going on for a long time now. Why are you still replying to a troll frog poster?

I don't see the value in arguing with someone this retarded. Your opinion is worthless to me.

Why do you want to have a long life so much? You really can do nothing to ensure that you'll be happy after 70. You most likely will be pretty lonely, you will feel like a burden, your mind will start failing you, your body will hurt, you won't have anything to hope for, you will think about death more and more often, seeing all of your friends perish.
Don't stress out about death too much, while you're young. What's the point of living a long life if you do it in stress?

Worth enough to make you reply desu.

Haha yup, ya got me there

Try high nic (~12mg/mL), tabacco flavoured vape liquid.
ezy

Ok no-one has bothered to answer your question seriously.
Take extra vitamin C daily. 1000 mg.
Smokers have vit-c deficiency and high doses of vit C have been studied for decades with regards to preventing cancer.
DO NOT TAKE BETA CAROTENE SUPPLEMENTS WHILE YOU'RE A SMOKER.

>How do I continue to smoke cigarettes without getting cancer? Do taking vitamins and positive thinking help?
That can help a little, but to really be completely safe you need to wear one of my magic pyramid hats. They emit an aura that protects the entire body from danger of any kind, as long as you have enough faith. Since I am a philanthropist at heart, I sell them at a loss for only $80. There are only a few left and I might not be able to get the necessary exotic materials again, so you'd beter hurry.

Methadone is extremely pleasurable.

>people from okinawa have the average highest lifespan on the planet and are also the heaviest smokers

Just follow their lifestyle exactly and you'll be good. Don't listen to brainlet Veeky Forums posters who base their entire thinking around commercial propaganda