You're Not Special

Veeky Forums, you think you're so special, don't ya? Well, I'm here to tell you that that isn't the case. You're not special. You're not well-read. Instead, you lot are just sad, egotistical bunch, bordering on the pathologically narcissistic. Because you started reading Joyce a few months ago, barely understanding it, too, I'm supposed to be impressed? You really do think you're on the edge, on the periphery of what's acceptable, don't ya?

Frankly, I'm sick of this place and your pathology for sophistry, fanaticism and general pseud-ery (ironic coming from those who denounce these things so much).

And, no, I'm not going to start with the Greeks, or read your stupid Pynchon novel.

Is this just the Veeky Forums version of the attention whoring post about how you're too good for this place and you have to tell everyone you're leaving and never coming back?

>attention whoring

Are you still in middle school?

Projection: The Thread

>Cuck
Are you a fucking child? Can you not operate on the same level of discussion as everyone else without repeating your buzzwords in your echo chamber?

Start with the Greeks and go from there

>Projection
Nice meme, mate. I think you're projecting a projection onto my projection though.

>buzzword
>echo-chamber

Ironic, isn't it, that you're in an echo-chamber where saying "buzzword echo-chamber!" are the buzzwords of the week.

that pynchon novel is fun, I'm sorry but stand up comedians and tv shows just don't do it for me anymore, your lost anyways, you whiny bitch, go cry somewhere else

>your

xD comedians and tv shows ecksdee. So spake the fucking entertained goon who reads Pynchon. Fucking pathetic, really. You actually think your "literature" isn't bourgeois entertainment for the rectally retentive.

If you use the word "cuck" unironically im going to assume you're a 16 year old child like everyone else on /pol/

Fuck off drumpfkin

Projection 2: The Sequel

>DRUMPF

Are you going to tell me to read Adorno, too? I bet you found out about leftism through Leftbook and now think you've figured out politics. I'm actually an anarcho-monarchist-syndicalist with Falange characteristics, so I use "cuck" meta-ironically.

Are you just plagiarising your posts directly from a Sam Hyde video at this rate? Back off drumpfkin, using a word meta ironically is the hyperessence of special snowflakery. PS I'm an anarcho communist with Cambodian agrarian economic tendencies. Don't fuck around.

*grabs u by the throat*
B-BACK OFF

>anarcho-monarchist-syndicalist with Falange characteristics
kek

>PS I'm an anarcho communist with Cambodian agrarian economic tendencies

Lmao, fuck off Chomsky. Go deny the killing fields somewhere else.

>bashes the word cuck saying it makes people childish
>instantly uses "drumpfkin"

Sounds like you are the child.

Little drumpfykins coming out of the woodwork. Keep crying, black Bulls like me ravage your women while bitter white men like you stand with tears in your eyes. Fucking crack as.

>implying I don't enjoy seeing my country and women ravished by other men

*blocks your path*

Untermensch, leave. NOW.

H-How did you know I was Irish?

Why are all online Nietzscheans literal plebs though?

i am special

>A man with cuckold memes calling somebody else a pleb

Turn. Back. NOW.

This is your LAST chance.

*draws sword*

I can tell you saved that image from Facebook. Leave, ordinary.

I bet Alain has had more pleasurable sex than you. And I find that sad.

You're right.

T-Thats it.

DIE DEGNERATE SCUM

AHHHGHGHGHGHGG!!!

>tfw actually am at least somewhat well read
>tfw Veeky Forums sometimes makes me cringe
>tfw despite that it's actually probably the best place to discuss books on the internet outside of purely academic message boards

I mean, where else is there?