Other urls found in this thread:

jordanbpeterson.com/2016/11/maps-of-meaning-intro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope

He is the new Zizek and not a marxist cuck, read him

>that pretentious font

dropped

lol no

I tried listening to his lectures on YouTube. There's a lot of anecdotes and pop history that don't mesh well, none too impressed.

Yeah, because christcucks are so much better

>not liking the font

Have you actually read it? I want an honest opinion but I feel like people are pre-judging it before reading because it was written by the new meme guy.

Yeah I read it cover to cover, its a big dog turd

butthurt fedora fag detected.

Download the free PDF and make your own opinion.
jordanbpeterson.com/2016/11/maps-of-meaning-intro

What's wrong with it?

Hes our modern day nietzsche

Of course its worth reading

I think it's a great book, and I also think he's way smarter than he appears to be.

no.

is it one shill that keeps spamming Veeky Forums....or is there a team?

I was not overly impressed by his little lectures, but Peterson does seem knolwedgeble when he talks about Jung and Nietzsche, and claims to have put an obsessive amount of work in this book concerning those particular authors.

So when said it was complete shit it surprised me. I'll give it a try either way.

dont listen to Veeky Forums posters

Don't listen to this guy

I agree. He is a Veeky Forums poster after all.

>I need to be impressed to find something worthwhile
Sounds like you guys prefer sophists to people who try to articulate their ideas as clear as possible desu

Why do you say that? I did say se seemed knowledgeable on certain topics, it's just that it wasn't as insightful as I thought it would be. Also, I was expecting a pretentious Zizek-like character with a canadian accent, instead I got a normal sounding professor who was a bit corny at times.

>i was expecting zizek
>sounds like you prefer sophists
Seems pretty self-explanatory.

It's not like I prefer Zizek, it's just that he's more like what you'd expect from people who meme their way into relevance through e-fame.

>Hating Peterson so much that you end up at this level of triviality

just read the italicized parts at the beginning of every chapter/subchapter and decide for yourself if the rest is worth reading

Reading Yes
Buying No

>Literally judging a book by its cover

Rising urge to go through the catalog and bump other Peterson threads until some fedoralord snaps.

What does he want? Is it at bottom yet another round of muh Jesus, or is he serious?

looks like good stuff, let's ask some more folk

If you're going to bump threads you should at least contribute something to them.

If you guys are expecting this to be some Christian romp I don't think you actually understand his views on religion