My body is ready

my body is ready.

Good. Now wait 30-50 years.

probably a meme

Quark bombs, finally we can finish Africa of their misery.

Quark fusion makes billion million trillion trillion million times as much energy as nuclear fusion.

Elon hopes it to implement the new technology into his Tesla cars by year 2020 and is hoping for it to power his hyperloop by 2025 according to Elon Musk it will be able to reach the moon. Elon Musk said that "This technology will bring new technology that will power more technology in the hopes it will bring in more technology to Mars"

But will it deliver? As hundreds of millions of millionaires are ready to invest in the future of green energy, they will want to know if it will power the solar panels and other renewable energy sources that already exist in the present future. Rumors are it will power the next iPhone XXY

#standbyQuarkEnergy

They can't even get regular fusion to work.
It's fucking nothing.

Fucking useless since we have Searle Effect Generator but we can use this to research atoms and collisions and piloting craft to warp hyperspace

0x10=0

Where are they going to get all the high energy hadrons or whatever from?

go build one homo

This. Dismantle fusion projects and spend that money on LFTR reactors.

If an uncontrollable chain reaction occurs, will it destroy the entire universe at the speed of light?

Exactly what they told us 50 years ago about nuclear Fusion, huh?

Fucking engineers cant even geht two Protons close to each other

The planet will be an inhospitable wasteland and all of us dead before physicists can even confirm that a quark fusion reactor will never be commercially viable.

>Fucking engineers cant even geht two Protons close to each other
But its hard user.

No shit, it's like a reactor powered by hydrogen obtained from water. Best we will have is an elaborate battery.

Yeah sure go build a fucking coal powerplant

What is that graph showing? Does it take into account funding of international projects?
Afaik the only fusion reactors are Wendelstein, Germany, Jet, UK, Iter, France, so why would US funding have am effect on when we see fusion power?

I'm not saying its not hard, its just the 50years meme that has been kept up constantly since the first projections of when fusion power will be available.

Lol that graph is a pile of shit.

>Moar gibs please

Fusion engineers need to fucking step up or fuck off for a different energy source.

>What is that graph showing?
What its showing is that the USA is on track to never build a fusion reactor that reaches break-even.
The international effort being commissioned in France in 2022 could have a shot.
BTW non-break even fusion is a dime a dozen.
See the fusor hobbyist reactor list.

Who gives a fuck about reactors that don't break even?

Then all our problems will be over

They certainly did help in the design of ITER, so they have a use, but ofc i was talking about break-even ones here

No-one except hobbyists and Iran.
I was just pointing out that fusion reactors are not such a rarity.
Why all the anger?

And why should I give a fuck when the last 80 popsci articles on nuclear fusion were nothing? Fuck off with this shit. Saged.

kek

Why is "hugebarriers" one word?

There are hugebarriers in the US education system.

b-bbar annihilation produces a hundred times more energy than that, and it happens regardless of whether or not they form a meson first.

So stupid.

QUARK BOMBS WHEN???

>nuclear
>fusion
Nice """science"" blog you got there

Underrated

Did you believe in Tel Aviv University ?

>juden
>"yes goyim, quark fusion is the future hehehehe spend trillions on it while we go fission"
yeah if this is not a case of "muh 6 millions" applied to energy then idk what it is.

>Tel Aviv university
discarded

How do you obtain and isolate quarks you're going to fuse?

How do you contain and regulate them?

Yes and he hopes to penetrate Uranus and its moons by 2060. He is a true hero.