What engineering is the best?

What engineering is the best?
To define best: most respected, most job opportunities, best experience, most interesting field.

Probably electrical

Engineering physics

It seemed interesting to me but I shied away from it because I thought it wouldn't have many job opportunities since it's a little obscure.

Software engineering

The only criteria that one meets is job opportunities. And even then you have a 99.99% chance of having your job stolen by pajeet.

Biomedical engineering

>most respected
For normal people probably nuclear or aero, as they sound better than mechanical (can you fix my car?), electrical (electrician?), and chemical (?). For people in STEM maybe electrical, chemical, and others, probably respected about evenly desu.

>most job opportunities
EE and related probably have the most jobs total, but I am not sure if they have the most available or best projected growth. CivE and MechE are close to total # as well.

>best experience
Depends on what you like. I am in EE and it is nice because what you learn can be easily done at home with the right setup and many projects you can do. Some arent as easily applicable to everyday life.

>most interesting field
Again, depends on your interests. I chose EE because it is heavily physics related and has changed life with lights, computers, phones, power, etc...and there is much more to come

>What engineering is the best?
Whichever one you like best.

I am serious. I hear a lot about electrical engineering and how GREAT it is (which I believe, but mechanical engineering, which is not as godly, interests me more, thus why I will pursue that really soon.

It is the most respected and prestigious engineering program here
>tfw zero discipline so I didnt choose it

Electric engineering is the hardest one out there, making it the most respected

Not here
T. Sweden

Yea but Gender Engineering is not a thing everywhere.

Electrical Engineering

nope, electrical is hard but engineering physics is harder

Any if you have experience.

Materials Engineering or Electrical Engineering. If you're looking at Engineering Physics, then just do Physics.

Could you please shortly tell me what kind of things do you deal with in EE? I still can't properly form an image about most engineering fields and what they really do. Do you know how to wire up different machines, make circuit boards or deal with household electronics?

-signal processing (filters, modulation)
-circuit design (guess what EM signals in circuits behave WAY different as you go up in frequency from kHz to GHz)
-programming (machine learning, image recognition, dynamic response machines)
-power electronics (how do you build an inverter? how do you control phase faults in a power system? how do power markets work?)
-a fuckton of science (electronics are made out of matter which does weird things over time exposed to electricity)

guess what i use exactly not much of this in my day to day but i sure as shit know about it and it factors into my work a lot

Oh wow thanks a lot, that actually makes me more excited to go for EE instead of other stuff. I'd like to do something that makes me understand real world things/machines more and was kinda losing taste for EE because I wasn't sure what it meant.

EE, probably. I would study it, but unfortunately I'm not interested. I wish I liked computers, electrical systems and shit like that.

kek

thanks desu i'm software developer these days though i got my degree in EE but yeah knowing how everything works exactly is the key to success i can envision my software from electrons flowing across a plane of copper to showing correlated pixels on a screen and its literally the most powerful feeling imaginable

also optics (lasers and stuff)

Aerospace Engineering is a panty wetter. I got laid in college for being a "rocket scientist". And I am very good looking

Financial engineering

Not even kidding