Are his books patrician-tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtyFDUsRCXA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuZocIxSrrY
youtube.com/watch?v=9o3VmiobG9U&t=1s
archive.is/mTnr3
youtube.com/watch?v=aQyFevib_5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On certain topics he can be pretty interesting. I don't think you should read him as an authority on anything, though. I have similar and overlapping interests, and sometimes when I read him or listen to him on those topics, I notice that he's mixing some that he likes with his own opinions, while occasionally being totally ignorant of some major views on the topic.

That's not bad, but it's not good if you're looking for a survey of the topic.

Literally whomst

I like Styx but his books are the opposite of Patrician. The ones that I got had a myriad of problems ranging from Multiple spelling errors to the fact that their covers started falling apart before I finished reading them. Also, His ideas can be a bit passe at times. You can tell that he doesn't have any level of higher education.

don't know this fellow, keen to learn more tho

>His ideas can be a bit passe at times. You can tell that he doesn't have any level of higher education.

Daily Reminder

Have you read his books? They read like something that an 11th Grader would Write.

kek

Are you criticizing his writing skills or ideas

>5(actully 4) Weird Facts About Me
>25 Facts About Me|| Hannah Rose
>20 Facts about me
>15 weird facts about me tag!
>10 Random Facts About Me!!!
>Meet Rachel!! 3 facts about me!!

>occult
>paganism
>magicks
No, his books are dogshit tier. His political analysis is excellent tier.

He has Political books, Survivalist books, and Gardening books too. Just check out his Amazon.

Can I get the 411 on this?

Would also like this.

>survivalist books
Lel, he wouldn't survive very long.

He said he was sad and was going to take a break, we later found his comments on the 15 year old's youtube page and put 2 and 2 together

He was sad that he ha d to wait to be with this 15 year old and had a whole bunch of cringey comments on her videos

I have a lot of screenshots, will trade for rare pepes especially the cute ones

Is this pepe rare enough Фaм?

Not pepe and not cute

I feel bad for both of them, but at the same time can't help but think that the man is a bit too old for this sort of thing. It's not healthy to live large portions of your life on the internet.

Is Pepe and Putin.
Putin is qt3.14

I guess that one is ok, your pepes are kinda shitty though friend

Very cringeworthy!

You simply cannot comprehend the esoteric nature of my pepes

>shill edits images
>cringe "This is what Veeky Forums sounds like, right?" writing in the
>is now replying to himself back and forth
>all of his "pepes" use the same filename structure

are you croatian and malnourished or something

this one is pretty good

I wanted the cute ones though

The thread still might be archived, not everybody is a shill some just like to laugh

If you think anyone believes human beings wrote this:
uncanny valley shit, I don't know how to help you.

Epic for the Kek!

Hahahahaha oh my god this guy is such a faggot. How

>unique poster count not going up

Do your bosses review your performance?

Fire this guy. He doesn't even know how the website works.

>unique poster count still not going up
>Veeky Forums timecode filename
>saving a differently colored duplicate of something you already have

Why are you so bad at doing your own job, dude? This is a serious question.

youtube.com/watch?v=VtyFDUsRCXA

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuZocIxSrrY

youtube.com/watch?v=9o3VmiobG9U&t=1s

Most of the comments ITT are delted but there are some leftover ones, you can see that it really happned

The only other post I did in this thread was
and that was just a little jokie pooh. I actually looked into this guy's videos afterward, and holee christ, he is euphoric. The kind of kid who would draw the coheed and cambria symbol on all his notebooks in high school and mutter 'you'll see' under his breath when the Chads clowned on him

If I was a shill, why would I be on Veeky Forums and not /pol/?

This is why I cant stand the retards at /pol/ everybody is either a shill or a jew

Here is archived thread you retards: archive.is/mTnr3

>Your second post
>Me when I was 15

>Most of the comments ITT are delted

You don't say. All the ones that are obviously fake and written by foreigners who suck shit at English are "deleted." Interesting!

>delted
>happned
>jokie pooh
>holee
>clowned
>cant
>Here is archived thread
>all written in the same broken English

Calm down, dude, you're panicking. This board has like 4 unique users per hour.

Seriously, calm down.

HEY YOU STUPID FUCKS

THAT PARTICULAR COMMENT IS TILL UP

youtube.com/watch?v=aQyFevib_5o

>youtube.com/watch?v=aQyFevib_5o

APOLIGIZE. NOW.

How old is Styx?

28 or 29

Between 27-31 from what he has said

Oh, I guess the /pol/tards are gone now after being thoroughly btfo

Who would of thought?

Easy there Alex Jones, there's no cabal of 4 users sowing discord by making fun of this guy. Though you seem to be participating in that very bullshit you're decrying. Again I am and , not the others. Stop being a baby just because not everyone loves your little bony buck-toothed pedofaggot

>pedofaggot
Its hebophilia and there is NOTHING wrong with it

I want a teenage wife!

Styx's political commentary is quite good, though I've come to believe he may be more a better speaker than he is politically astute. That said he has made me revise my thoughts on libertarianism, in the sense that seeing someone who has a view more mature and nuanced than "privatise fucking everything and slash the budget" has been good.

He's also quite good at predicting and commenting on current events.

I would not listen to him on subjects outside of his realm of expertise however. He likes to try to talk authoratatively about things he knows nothing about. His views on music and literature are laughably uninformed.

>Varg
>Germanic Laws
>Women could duel too!

How can a human being be so pathetic? Fucking LARPers

Are there any videos where he talks about the types of things he reads? I know he reads bullshit occult stuff, but about actual subjects?

Never mentioned a lot. I recall him mentioning that he really likes Lovecraft, but outside of that it's never been mentioned outside of blanket "nothing good published in the last 10 years" type statements.

:)

Occult woo is cool

What's the deal with his deleted playlist called 'Charles Manson'?

Well yes there is such a cabal of users; they've been shitposting on /pol/ for weeks; they're also the ones posting the MAINSTREAM METEORRRR and Molyneux/cult content. A bunch of leftists.

Also

>Posts about youtube celeb on Veeky Forums
>almost no discussion of actual literary content

Jew detected.

It isn't deleted, videos were just removed, but they just look like research for his boring amateur documentary/talk.

He used to have a collection of all of Mansons music on the channel, but removed it because he was shifting the focus of the channel.

His taste in music and movies is trash, but he's all right for talking about politics