I've been playing russian roulette with 1 bullet in a six cylinder revolver every day when i wake up

i've been playing russian roulette with 1 bullet in a six cylinder revolver every day when i wake up
it's the 19th day and i am still alive
i checked to see if the bullet was a dud and it wasnt
scientifically what are the odds of this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_suicide_and_immortality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The odds that this story is true are approximately zero in one.

(1/6)^19 = 1.6410667e-15
You have an exponentially higher chance of winning the powerball.

The odds of you being shot are 1/6. That means the chances of not getting shot are 5/6.
(5/6)^19 = 1.9e13/6.1e14 chances of not being shot

Although if the host opens the chamber and shows you one empty chamber and you switch to the next chamber. Your chanced will increase.

Shit, sorry I'm a brainlet. Real calculation is
(5/6)^19 = 8.2053337e-15
Still worse odds than the powerball, though.

Don't spin the chamber between shots m8.

cum on user, (5/9)^19 is 3.13%.

[eqn]\frac{19,073,486,328,125}{609,359,740,010,496} \,\approx\, 3.13\%[/eqn]
The probability you're larping is at least 1 minus that.

thanks
do you think my luck has run out or should i play the lottery and stop trying to shoot myslef

try it with 5 live rounds instead

if i live i'm probably god and i'll definitely play the loterty
will report back

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_suicide_and_immortality

You can keep doing this as long as you want. By now theres at least a handful of universes/timelines/realities where your family members/roommates/neighbors have found your Jackson Pollock tribute paintings but you dont get to experience those universes/timelines/realities. If you have tried it again you likely wont return to this thread either, but somewhere out there theres an alternate Veeky Forums you are about to post results to. The one constant between all timelines being, nobody will care.

Can you prove quantum effects played a role in keeping the bullet from assuming the firing position?

Oof

Parentheses. Do you use them?

0 unless you spin the cylinder every time. And does the revolver load from the top or bottom of the cylinder?

First problem i notice is people are giving the answer in probability not odds.
so roughly I give you about 30:1

back to /pol/ son

Each day you perform a new gamble, thus every day you have 1/6 chance. As you respin the cylinder, you are resetting the initial conditions.

Quantum physics applies to larger than quantum level objects. They have performed the double slit experiment with molecules containing 60 entire carbon atoms (aka bucky balls), quantum physics has an effect on literally everything, including the macroscopic world in certain reference frames.

>MUH /pol/ BOOGEYMANG ;____; ;____; ;____; ;____;
Kill yourself, kike.

/thread

>being too retarded to calculate the exponential of a fraction
>STFU, ITS DA JOOOOOS

>being this much of a perma-triggered jewish KIKE
>OYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYY WHITE GOYYYYYYYYY SHUT IT DOWN ;____; ;____; ;____; ;____;