At some point in my life I will have to ask out a girl either in person or online and she will laugh at me, reject me...

>at some point in my life I will have to ask out a girl either in person or online and she will laugh at me, reject me, feel superior to me, tell her friends, and people I know will make fun of me and no amount of Stoicuckoldry will trick me in to not feeling bad and humiliated about it, especially when I know they all crave Chads and fuck ten everyday and have lives on easymode

damn dude, dont drop those RED PILLS on Veeky Forums like that

they just can't handle the COLD HARD TRUTH

/r9k/ is that'a way

Thats why you ignore women and focus on literature instead.
DONT FAP
READ BOOKS
DONT FEEL RESPONSIBILTY(remember that the world is absurd)
Work out if you can.

dude just ask your friend to ask her friend to ask her out on your behalf

Get over it, dork.

>at some point in my life I will have to
Only if you insist

beyond that death is the only certain thing you have to do

I plan to be relationship-less my whole life. Romantically speaking.

also

Oh my god just kill yourself already. How fucking embarrassing

t. bitch roastie

If you're in the US, your fear might be justified. But even then you're a schizoid, entitled brainlet. If not, there's still hope

This causes me distress too desu

You don't always have to straight up ask someone out. If you have some social skills you can make your intentions clear without very direct statements like that.

Is the alternative any better?

This guy is trying to trick you, women are repulsed by men too spineless to make their interests clear.

No THIS guy is trying to trick you. You don't have to say: "want to go on a d8 m8?" to get a gf.

No THIS guy is trying to trick you, women are evil impure creatures of Hell and you sould never under any circumstance pursuit any kind of relationship with them

Just fucking ask her out man

these are all ruse posts, women only date men who win them in trial by combat

it gets easier when your hit rate isn't 0%.

start with women who are more your speed (chubby chicks) then work your way up the dominance hierarchy.

you can do it user-kun, i believe in you

-Dr. Jordan B. Peterson, PHD

>asking some strange girl out

I never understood this meme, is it an American thing only?

>when you get a qt girl that's smart funny, is Veeky Forums, and has an active interest in foreign politics
Too bad she voted Trudeau.

Great literature thread guys

how

the FUCK

do you build up the pretense that you even have a reason to talk to someone without showing your pathetic emotional neediness to them

>euros are this autistic

I have this but she's Christian, a marathon runner, and mildly conservative

It's good to be an american.

i just wanna feel love bros. i want to feel whatever it was that inspired shakespeare's sonnets or nick cave's boatman's call

W-what book are we talking about here?

It doesn't exist. Women just aren't capable of meeting men's idea of love because they're hardwired to chase after security which clashes with the notion of complete and unconditional loyalty. Plus they're very shallow and petty at the end of the day without any real purpose to it.

The weeaboos have it right on this one, even though nietzsche beat them by over a hundred years to the punch, the only way you're going to get even an ounce of the love you're looking for will be in 2d or something immaterial like that.

love is all in your head though. you can experience the exact same thing by finding a good waifu. trust me, 3d women are nothing but trouble.

>at some point in my life I will have to ask out a girl either in person or online
You could just not do that if the thought of ever being rejected burns your bottom so much. It's not like anyone is going to force you to pursue a gf.

c-can this really be true?

Yes.
Embrace 2D my friend.

>angered and frightened by the prospect of being humiliated by a woman
>perfectly willing to humiliate himself anonymously on the internet to strangers
Makes sense OP.

I feel sorry for you user tb.h

>Makes sense OP.
i mean, it does though. this humiliation will only last for a thread. the humiliation described in op will be attached to a recognizable identity and can last a lifetime.

What? No it won't. Everyone gets rejected, it defines hardly anyone. The negative thought patterns that come from shitposting on an imageboard will endure, though.

but it's easier to handle rejection when you're Anonymous rather than Birth Name. with the former you can close the thread and pretend it never happened. with the latter people will always associate it with you.

>with the latter people will always associate it with you.
Are you retarded? The truth is, no-one cares. Only you do. Dwelling on negative thoughts on the internet is worse than what anyone else thinks about you.

whether or not they care is irrelevant, they'll still associate it with you. anonymous shitposting is totally detached from your irl identity, something you do in person isn't. my only point is that it's easy to understand why someone would subject them to Veeky Forums humiliation over irl humiliation.

>implying girls are getting sex

We are literally living on the incel planet right now, dude. Talk to girls, get rejected, who gives a shit because i guarantee those girl who turn you down are just as miserable as you are now, when you can't bring yourself to ask them out.

you could just espouse antinatalism and become a self-righteous asshole

>it's a "tfwnogf" thread

>at some point in my life I will have to ask out a girl
WRONG

take the Jug-pill

*american women

Gaaaaay

not literature

How is this Veeky Forums? Also, you can't be a great man, whether you think that's the knight of faith or the ubermensch, and also be married. Not even being a MGTOW loser, marriage can be beautiful, but no great man ever partook

>taking the most irrational worst-case scenario you could conjure and presenting it as fact

wew lad

>especially when I know they all crave Chads and fuck ten everyday and have lives on easymode

Different women have different ideas of "Chad". No-one likes a weak person. I don't mean physically, I mean weak of character. Women want someone who, for better or worse, has a strong character and force of will of their own. You don't have to be an idiot. You just have to not be a total pushover.

You can't lament the fact that you aren't a strong person like this imaginary "Chad". The fault is not with Chad, it's with you.

What is this fucking thread doing here? Fuck off.

See what i mean? Im 99% sure this was a female posting. They never have arguments and only post in such a way they seem to ave the high ground to attempt to shame you smdh.

This

>red pill
>political
>implying
Here is a normie that hasn't read a Notes from Underground, a man of infinite jest.

based juggie.

>implying your friend won't go out with the girl instead.

>5th grade
>valentine's day
>prepare myself to ask out girl I've been hardcore crushing on since 2nd grade
>pick her flowers in her favorite color and spend my tiny amount of pocket money on a cheap-ass ring
>approach her nervously and ask her to be my valentine
>she laughs hard in my face and says she's already my best friend's valentine
>he's very nearly retarded (died later at 17 from drunk driving a dirtbike)
>they follow me around at lunch holding hands and making fun of me for thinking she would like me
>throw up in the bathroom and leave school early
>never asked out another girl since

you sure you don't mean
>boy

faggot

Fucking brutal. Kids are real jerks

>she will laugh at me, reject me, feel superior to me, tell her friends, and people I know will make fun of me
What are you in high school? Nobody does that. And if they did they're not worth dating

Get some counselling brah, your life will be better when you let go of that memory

>having enough friends to acquire gfs thusly
>autistic

>nietzsche beat them by over a hundred years to the punch
wait what

Can you post some passages where Nietzsche talks about this?

rough dude. i've realized that a lot of my vain yet unshakable insecurities have roots in my 5th-8th grade memories. kids are awful.

What is redpilled about this? It's just someone whining about social anxiety.

This is a lie, women are only interested in men who show that they COULD win the trial by combat, but then let themselves be killed while staring into her eyes.

You just approach with the attitude of "I haven't thought about this, I just happen to be living my life in the moment and now you're here, so why not talk to you? Got anything interesting to tell me? Oh, ok, that sounds bizarre, tell me more."

Worst. Cult. Ever.

Just lower your standards a bit. Most girls don't get chads unless they're a stacy themselves. Also try talking to the girl so you can figure out whether she's an absolute bitch or not before you ask her out. Actually just try talking to girls more in general. If you get rejected, so what, it's just one person. Remember user, a lot of girls experience the same crushing sense of loneliness as you do
t. a gril

that soujnds so unnatural

That's pretty hilarious. You need to relax man.

Reminds me of when I was in middle school. The school had two candy-gram events every year, one at christmas and one on valentine's day. I sent a girl I liked candy anonymously on valentine's day in 5th grade, and was pleased to learn that she had been really happy about it and was trying to figure out who sent it. I was still a little bitch though, so I didn't approach her until christmas during 6th grade. This time I delivered the candy-gram myself - forced it into her hands, shouted "I love you," and ran away. I was really proud of myself for all of two minutes until the autism of what I had done sank in. Before I even got out of the building I saw people laughing at me in the halls. Only one person ever mocked me to my face about it, but I was always self conscious after that.

Then your social world is riddled with autism.

Pls, do not pursue relationships unless the ultimate aim is not just fulfilling your social and physical needs.

This reminds me of an old blog I was reading.
In one post, the author mocked some poor sap for his ";-)" post on craigslist Missed Connections, and reiterated that women hate guys who aren't self-confident.
In the next post, she revealed that the reason she was browsing Missed Connections in the first place was that she read every NYC post in the hope that anyone had seen and wanted to go out with her.
This despite the fact that she was widely acknowledged to be extremely attractive and in-demand at the Ivy League school she attended.

Most girls are conditioned to never initiate, which leads to a lot of dissonance, resentment, and bullshit about "reading signs". They are thus uneasily reliant on guys to approach them, and are very eager for us to do so as long as we're courteous about it.
When a girl mocks you for no reason, she's exercising her modicum of power to fuck things up for everyone else. Other girls really do hate that, but reassuring you would count as initiating, which they can't do.

You're pathetic. Don't breed, please.

>being american