Why not?

We're not.
We're all in your mind.
You're the only thing that exists.

We are here because it's possible for us to be here

no reason

Just to suffer?

Why?

To serve the Lord, Jesus Christ, and live a pious life until we die, so that we may enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Our dynamic higher-self in the Astral plane, that looks like a luminiscient humanoid in pic related oscillating between chaotic sun flares and concentrated order, convened with a metaphysical council to cast down a lower conscious level corporeal projection of itself with your life planned out in advance. As this pseudo-proxy you have some journey of self-discovery with a goal, probably data collection, that you're unknowingly guided toward. You're can convene to an extent with your Atman ubermench, if your long-term and consistent meditation practice rears success, or you're allowed to use a gameshark and take dmt. Once you return to the great beyond, you'll realize that you were contributing to a sentient cosmic cloud computer that receives uploads from agents of the physical plane for some mind boggling grand purposes, the simpler one being to develop ideal realities in contrast to the unnecessary flaws and toxicity in this one. You're part of a super mega project essentially but you chose to start off in this crappy little ant farm as you originally transcend time and human life span is insignificant from such perspective. You can think of this one reality as a mission you started in a hub (that dmt crystal palace) after you convened with other volunteers who will be both your friends and enemies influencing your actions here. There's more but I'll stop there for now. I'm not certain what are those crystal machines those machine elves operate. The human brain is as effective as a commodore 64 when faced with that realm. It's why people have a hard time articulating such experiences. Language doesn't do it justice.

There is no why.

>Why are we here?

To live.

Sounds boring I'm gonna with this guyinstead of being Jesus's glorified pet NEET.

Woops meant this guy

stop shitting on the 6510 processor.

Why are you here?

Hello hello hello, is there anybody in out there.

what is the end game of such an entitiy ?
why would it have a desire to accumulate information in the first place ?

I came back

youtube.com/watch?v=IyPzEjDthJo&feature=youtu.be

glad to help

You're a big guy

>ywn know why anything exists at all
why bother

4U.

In comparison to you, definitely

this

Just to suffer?

to strike the Earth.

Just to suffer.

Experimental data collection would be my guess. There was also an intrepid psychonaut I read, really working on putting the pieces together, who was invited in that distinct commonly seen crystal palace by this familiar reaccuring godlike female entity (mother ayahuasca?) and the jist of what he was told (that could be remembered, comprehend and conveyed quickly in written language) that you can float around in euphoric bliss in the ether for eternity (same experience and setting likely doesn't apply to everyone), but to progress or further develop (consciousness or form not sure) you need to step outside the comfort zone by choice and see through some spiritual journey in the perilous physical known universe. Apparently as a limited mortal you can do something here you can't back there and maybe it involves building character in the face of suffering or overcoming a conflict of some sort. We're the universe given form through matter billions of years in the making ending up contemplating our own existence and receptive to powerful and transformative spiritual experiences that have no reference point conceptually or from memory in the mind. I'm really leaning toward lower conscious projections restricted to four dimensions with limited perception for the most part playing a role like a blind rat in a maze. And death will likely prove me wrong but pharmocological research into psychedelics, experiencing them, going through retrospective metanalysis and the few prospective studies (that really need larger sample groups) and cross referencing experiences has lead me to this narrative. With simple hallucinations or visual distortions easy to explain the neurological process occurring when visual stimuli is received by someone on lsd. A dream can be recognized as mash up of memories and concepts in the mind. But DMT is a vivid and clear look at the impossible.

thank you

Why are spiritualist posts always rambling bullshit with bad grammar and run-on sentences?

Every night...

To smoke cigs, and fuck sluts.

Take your meds

No thanks Dr. Goldberg

Where else would we be?

Phoneposting requires more editing that's better done on a keyboard.

Entropy.

JUST TO SUFFER

interesting.
why do we assume psycotropic drugs and the influences of them have any deep meaning other than we being high ? dmt can be actually founded in every plant in the world (given most plants have such a small quantity in them that its irrelevant but still. plants liek arundo donax or phalaris have greater quantities once extracted. the fact that this is true do we assume it must have some meaning to it ? or that most dmt trips always turn out to be the same with the elf like creatures ? for instance deadly nightshades also have similar effect to a degree where i was passing an imaginary joint with one of my friends that we could totally smoek of and get high off. so my question is what makes us think that the dmt holds these answers and not the nightshades for instance ?

kills

the

What is this from

To know, love, and serve God

materialist

first we have to define "here" OP

Great pic op. I learned a lot googling it. Gracias.

Y: indeed you are.

I feel my leg