Drugs

What types of drugs does Veeky Forums do?

mescaline hydrocloride

books

Didn't smoke cannabis til college, I used to light up then walk to the library, lay on a comfy couch, and read Moby Dick, literally the best experience of my life.

all of them, and they're all trash, and you shouldn't do any of them.

how bad do mushrooms taste, Veeky Forums? dry or fresh

100mg cannacaps

Tripfags not welcome.
Alcohol when pressured by normies, weed by choice. Its hard to get when you don't know many people, though

I'd do acid/shrooms if I ever got my hands on them.

i experimented with everything i could get my hands on in college and now i feel profound guilt about it. however i still drink pretty often.

It depends. I didn't mind them the first dozen or so times. But one time I ate 7 grams and it just took forever and it grossed me out. Just get some fucking doritos and mountain dew and have them together. Ur good to go. Fresh on pizza would be dope. I wonder if they would taste good.

I get high, no joking, from my gf's sweaty crotch. After she gets back from a run or something. I kiss her sweat from neck to hip line. Pull off her shorts to tease myself. Kiss her through her panties. And then slowly take them off with my eyes closed until I'm just enveloped with that scent. You should have seen her blush the first time I went dizzy.

peanut butter because it tastes so good. I don't even eat it with bread, just plop it right on a paper plate and scoop it up

I feel this put about sour cream

Your disgusting

But mine grammar is more quality at least

Oh fuck, the game is afoot.

>Its hard to get when you don't know many people, though
Darknet is your friend

I understand what you mean. As gross as this sounds, the smell of my girlfriends vagina when she's on her period makes my eyes roll back. I'll take a really long, deep sniff and for about ten seconds at the peak of the inhale my spine tingles.

well I tried all sorts of drugs throughout my teeange years and it completly fucked me up. There was this one acid trip that fucking ravaged me. Now I find myself fighting to find the right words in any situation, my time preception had altered, my thoughts are mostly not verbal (more like pictures and weird shortcuts I can't explain) I'm constantly dissosiated to the point where buying milk freaks me out. It kills me to think I used to be a quite preceptive person, always maintaining frequent and associative trail of thought. now my memory is a mess, I wake up everyday trying desperately to remember past events and acquiring knowledge with the hope that one day I'll be at least 10 precent of what I was but I lost all hope. I'm a few months clean now, even weed and alcohol are not for me at my current state and I must say it's more frustrating to think that even while abstaining all psychoactive substances my mind is still constantly at unease. Please don't abuse drugs, you guys are far more promising than those shitlords that adore and glorify drug binging, you don't wanna miss yourselves.

That's fucking disgusting. Pussy smell gross..ur gross

Nah dude I literally have had a girl I was in love with cover me in her menstrual blood and just paint me with her red tipped brush of bush. I've never been into that with any other girl, but for some I get the way foot fags get. Just one whiff, just one sniff.

I keep trying different psychodelics but it seems I don't get them. Visual side didn't impress even for the first time - hallucinations are not very complex, just space and color distortions with little to none high-level imagery (and I've spent entire trips to "conjure" something - maybe my imagination is very weak); and mental side is just either confusion or idiocy, especially in the verbal department. No wild ideas or crazy thought loops, just shallow reflection ("I treat women badly because I'm insecure", "The reason I'm sad is because I don't work, not vica versa", stuff like that). The worst part being is that thoughts don't just emerge by themselves, you have to formulate them. What am I doing wrong?

Also, speed for occasions when I need to shit out 15+ pages in a night.

You guys should hunt a deer and then boink in the deer

take 4g of shrooms

I've actually never done any drugs, except for antidepressants.

Still a fan of Fear and Loathing though. Read the book a few months ago.

Diphenhydramine.

Nicotine all day. Large quantities of caffeine in the morning. Alcohol for lunch and after work.

In one very strange period of my life, said girl and I did something like this. We got sort of high off each other and climbed a tree in the middle of the woods after we ran around playing nymphs of the wood with a pan flute. At some point, this deer walked up to where we were sitting. We looked at each. She mouthed "three". I mouthed "two". "one". And hilariously jumped down on the deer on "one". I went after due to that really common miscommunication. She scared the fuck out of the door and sort of backflipped off it and fell on her back. I almost fell on her.
Being retarded is not so bad.

How do I get ahold of Dimethyl Ether?

I want to larp as Raoul Duke.

Speed, MDMA and 2CB mostly. LSD occasionally.

I used to do speed, ya know - with a little cough syrup. And stay up all night and write, about like, the phases of Coltrane. Like twenty-five pages of drivel, just to fucking write.

samefag

woah
i want to try acid but i dont want this

none is the patrician choice

It's pretty good shit gnomesaying. Should order some again.

When I want to treat myself I drink hot water.

I am a full blown psychedelier

Started my journey with pot with two random chicks at the age of 18:

Im 21 now. Heres the list in no order:
-usual dabs/cigs/alc/cigars
-poppers
-acid up to 1000ug (over 100 trips now. I love Lucy.) (one of top 3)
-mushrooms (i like acid better than shrooms, sue me)
-dmt (havent blasted off as much as id like yet. Nothing can prepare you for dmt.)
-mescalito (nothing quite like a full day on mescaline. One of the top 3.)
-2ce (love the thinking and creativity on 2ce) (one of top 3)
-2cb (good ol 2cb love it) (one of top 5)
-2ct2 (Shulgin Six- its alright but there are others better)
-2-5i (wasnt that bad honestly but i also was warned it was 2-5i)
-ketamine (probably was addicted to ketamine)
-3-meo pcp (replaced ketamine. My preferred disso.) (one of top 5)
-cocaine ( If im drinking its great otherwise meh.)
-4-aco-dmt (dont care for it)
-4-aco-dpt (rare RC got as a sample, really liked it)
-xanax (meh.)
-mdma and e (prefer crystal)
-1-p lsd (same as lsd but i get lsd cheaper)

My preferred drugs to read on are microdoses of acid, 100ug of acid, small doses of 2ce, small doses of mescaline. Microdose is better than sober reading. But sober is better than all the rest.

As far as what i do in a given week it always changes. Some weeks are just straight weed. Some weeks are 5 days sober and one day tripping the next day getting hammered. I have no set schedule and i explore these substances chaotically.

It warms my heart to reax this really, we probably don't even live in the same continent but every person that becomes aware of that possibality makes me feel like at least I have some meaning left.
although I'm fully aware that the infulence of all substances and psychedelics especially are very individual I must say that from my own personal experience and from my friends it affects everyone, you won't be the same as you were after your first trip. I saw all kinds of people that had simillar affects (although I must say i've never encounterd anyone that took it as harsh as me) you should also know that the market is full of unstable LSD analogs and other synthetic drugs that can be really unbalanced and harmful. It's sad that society doesnt encourge a balanced and realistic disccusion about drug use. we either glorify or demonise it, I was in the company of people that never even questioned the legitemacy of this lifestyle and everywhere I looked thoss where the only people I could fins. Now after 2 long periods in a mental hospital (second time was sort of a private stress clinique) I can say for sure that therapies hand is shortend when It comes to these situtations much more than any other mental illnesses.

Acid is wonderful, you nong. What was the situation you were in where it "ravaged" you?

Its not hard to get clean acid nowadays. Deepweb.
"Buh buh they can still sell me something that isnt lsd-25 im still not safe!!"

Dude ive ordered thousands of tabs now and i know its all been L when it says it is because A) i order from reputable vendors who have thousands of sales and hundreds of comments, usually 98-99% positive, and B) clean L doesnt have a bitter taste ("if its bitter its a spitter"). It will only taste like the paper.

DUDE

Tetrahydrocannabinol and then Thoreau, Clark Ashton Smith, Lovecraft, Poe, and Veeky Forums critique threads. I find this to be an agreeable combination. Too bad I started on horror fiction in my early teens or I wouldn't have gone through that DPH binge phace a year and a half ago!

Books are a drug!
>Observe arcane piece of dead wood for hours!
>Hallucinate for hours sober!
>Slight delirium throughout the day because your circadian rhythm no longer includes the waltz!
>Die!

are asking about the trip itself? I had multiple experiences with it, the first and second time were quite euphoric and very dull on the visual side. the third time I got it from someone else who had probably given me some weird research chemical, it was very visual, light wrapped me, the dark outline around everythig made all world sort of cartoonish. I was with friends but all of couldnt really commuincate, we knew something was off about it. the morning after my mid was completly blank, not a single fluent thought ran through my mind.
for some reason it was the hardest for me, I was dumb enough to smoke weed daily for months after until I realised I am suffering such a loss that I must stop.
every social situtaion is a living hell, peoples faces spread like I'm tripping while I'm talking to them. I always get the feeling that I preceive time much faster than I used to be. (and others around me who didnt fucked their brains ) I'm sure people have great expriences with acid I'm just saying you should know that stuff could go wrong for some of us and it's really hard to get back on track afterwards.

>not The Illiad

niggawat

So it wasn't LSD then, it was an NBOM-e from a Chinese lab or something.

Nice job demonizing acid when it was most likely some RC.

Typical anti LSD scare tactics. You bought the ticket, you took the ride, not knowing what ride you were getting on. Not LSD's fault.

The moral here is

I always feard that for some reason, I live in a place where it's not that commen to do that on your own and I was too stupid to trust my friends and their past expiriences with those guys who sold that. also almost everyone I met here told me you can't get d25 anynmore cause egot is rare, I live in a small country with a big mouth to ear drug scene I was too young and gulliable to buy everything my friends bought without questioning the sources. now I guess I'm paying for that.

>smokes weed everyday for months, beginning in the aftermath of massive trip
>it was the acid that made me foggy
Dude, shut the fuck up.

Leave him alone you cunt he's fried

>hard to get back on track afterwards
Gee, did you try... Not smoking so much dope?

I smoked weed for a year or two before and I'm pretty sure that for me it was no return. sure, weed damages your short term memory but youre still able to think rationally while using it. I know plenty of people who went through college or maintained a demanding job while they were smoking on a daily basis, not the same level of confusion, not the same level of amnesia.
It might have been, I wish I knew that back then. But still, I think it's more easy than you think for some people to flip over psychedlics. you may be a strong person, that's real nice for you to have a neat brain chemistry but I guess some of us are fucks by nature a little messing with the gears there and youre gone.

>clean L doesnt have a bitter taste ("if its bitter its a spitter")

Please stop perpetuating this myth. Actual LSD can have a bitter taste depending on the paper, and RCs sold as LSD can be tasteless. Whether or not it's bitter literally tells you nothing.

But drugs work with interaction effects, that's my point. It's not just that every effect of every drug on every person is somewhat different, but every interaction between every drug on every person is somewhat different.

if the coffee thread warranted deleting then so does this. no discernible literature here!

I feel you that the paper can have a taste but its not a myth that clean L doesnt have a taste.

I personally always get tabs that taste like cardboard and yeah i could be fooled by some RC that is also tasteless but thats where A) comes in.

Also LSD glows under a black light. Again, it might be another RC that glows under a black light but combined with A) and B) one can be more certain that what they have is LSD.

But yeah you buy some tabs from someone and they claim its L and it doesnt taste bitter it could very well be an RC. Im just providing simple harm prevention steps that arent foolproof but they are a step in the right direction.

Im talking tabs here, i know nothing of liquid or windowpane

Ok, then I encourage you to be more precise with your language in the future.

Have used most drugs from every major class, from anti-psychotics to deliriants, am a professional pharmaceutical organic chemist.

My three DOCs are amphetamine, heroin and benzodiazepines. I have been using opiates since I was 14 and heroin since I was 17 without being physiologically addicted. I usually use opiates for a one week siesta every two months.

I did become addicted to amphetamine sulfate for a period of two months and needed it to function, but I managed to wean myself off with a little help from xanax and I'm probably going to stay off them. I write my most technically proficient prose on amphetamine, so it suits for college work and purely rigorous scientific intellectual pursuits, but my best poetry I have written on opiates, the most inspiration coming from the vivid imagery of hypnagogic visions.

ama

just take acid

Your mythbusting failed so you resort to some other useless advice. Whatever, mom

Caffeine and sugar. Occasional alcohol.

I'm pushing 30. I've done most of 'em. These days it's usually just alcohol, weed and yokes, with the occasional bit of charlie thrown in. Used to be into a lot of stuff like painkillers and psychedelics.

It doesn't matter, you'll need to alter the dosage though. As for taste, they taste like mushrooms, go buy a punnet of normal, garden variety mushrooms in the supermarket and eat them raw. It's like that. Earthy and rubbery. There's a bit of a texture from the psyclocybin.

This.

>Alcohol (mostly in moderation)
>Tea/Coffee/Coca Leaves (whenever available, god-tier mild stimulant)
>Cigs (eh)
>Grass (once a week)
>"Safe" psychs (tested LSD blotters, shrooms, cacti, LSA in my case), twice a year

No need for anything else. Aiming to quit cigs before I'm 30. Already managed to drop from half a pack to a quarter.

Reading and smoking good weed is absolutely entrancing, wish I could do it more.

Psychs have definetly been a positive force in my life, psilocybin in particular showed me the way out of depression.

Just a little over a month ago I've decided to quell my weed habit. Every night, I used to get stoned before bed simply for the sake of it. It was a ritual.
I'd get stoned, try and get ready for bed, get distracted, try again, get distracted, and finally get to bed. What would take approximately 30 minutes to do took 50 because of THC-induced spaciness. I gradually became irritated with it.

I remember how I'd just lie in bed and stare at /r9k/ for hours on end until I'd begin to drift off with my phone still in my hand. For a little over a year I'd forgot how it'd felt to fall asleep naturally. It didn't click in that waking up incredibly groggy and not refreshed was a sign of not getting a good night's rest. It would take about 2.5 hours instead of 1 for my body to really "wake up". I read somewhere smoking before bedtime increases the risk of dehydration, but chugging a 16 oz glass of water before falling asleep always seemed like a chore. So I did that for a while and it did help somewhat, but I still couldn't shake that annoying feeling of grogginess. No amount of caffeine really helped.

I don't smoke as much anymore - every 2 or 3 days when I don't have to wake up and function in a short amount of time.

Why do you feel guilty?

Are you sure it's just the drugs because many mental disorders appear during teenage years or shortly after.

I sip Monster

I take tramadol pills on a regular basis and then go to the movies. It's like being in a big cotton capsule surrounded by colors and smooth sounds. Horror movies are prohibited tho. Best experience of my life so far.

the absolute madman

They taste like ass but the taste isn't what you should be interested in.

>Yokes
Northern Ireland?

LSD - done it thrice and do not intend to do it more than 5 times. Nice introspective drugs with the added bonus of making visual distortions. Highly physical as in long patterns of stress release. Best drug to do alone and for meditation.
Marijuana - used to be like LSD in that it makes art fun to experience, after years of chronic use its merely a sedative drug for relaxation.

I used to smoke weed and abuse all kinds of medication, nowadays I'm just a heavy drinker. I try to quit that aswell, about once a month, but really my life is too boring and empty.

No, it didn't. You did share a myth because of your imprecision of language. You then changed what the fuck you said so as not so sound like a misinformed asshole. I tried not to be a dick about it and now you want to call me out? Fuck off you ignorant mother fucker and don't talk about shit when you don't know what you're talking about. There, I can be an asshole, too.

Make tea and you won't taste them at all

Isn't just an NI thing friend

medikinet and alcohol and antidepressants

>friends all smoke weed
>never got affected by it
>friends laugh about how they sunk grams of it in me to no effect
>slowly, it starts to work
>get the munchies and laughflashes
>friend comes over
>3 lungfulls later
>can't move
>body weights 1000 lbs
>can't talk
>puke my guts out
looks like THAT little experiment is over.

but I'm too unstable to try anything else. thought about trying coke, but considering how I feel when I double dose on medikinet (baby meth), I'd probably end up hammering nails into my legs or something equally fucked up.

doritos and mountain dew are definitely my #2 option after tea, thank you ^^
i've taken acid plenty of times lol, i just want to try mushrooms
what do you mean by "you'll need to alter the dosage"?
do you metabolize it the same as if you had eaten the equivalent amount of mushrooms?

>do you metabolize it the same as if you had eaten the equivalent amount of mushrooms?
Yes the active drug is water soluble. Cut them up really small and steep for 10 mins then strain. I push them with a spoon to "squeeze" everything out, but most people say this isn't necessary.
They also kick in in 15 mins instead of an hour

Peanut butter sandwhich and they go down easy.

Not that bad, they kinda tasted like sunflower seeds, they can upset your stomach tho so be careful.

Forgot to mention, also add a regular tea bag for flavor or else you will just have hot poop water.
Mushrooms taste like shit because they are grown in shit.

hard to get over the idea that i wasted my supposed glory days chasing vacuous highs and degrading my health

this

just booze

It sounds like you've tripped quite a bit more than me, but I've done most on this list. I'm surprised 2ce is in your top 3, I've done it probably 10-12 times and only 2 of them have been really GOOD trips. I did not get any increased creativity, unless it was in thinking up awful scenarios I could get myself in while tripping. Generally clouded thoughts and paranoia, not to mention consistently the worst nausea I've had with any psych. The visuals were very nice, though. And 4-aco-dmt was one of my favorites, so it seems we've had quite different experiences. Have you done 2c-p? I found it to be the most similar to 2c-e, still giving me bad nausea but overall providing a nicer trip. I've had some "breakthrough" dmt trips, and that shit is nuts.
This psychedelic experimentation was all in my last two years of high school and a little in my freshman year of college (just graduated last semester). Smoked weed heavily from age 14-21. Did opiates regularly through high school, along with a bunch of coke my junior year. College has been largely sober for me outside of drinking and smoking weed, and I quit getting high a year and a half ago. However, I got pretty blazed with some friends last night for the first time in a long time, I might be trying to get back into it

pic related

How much do you take? Because I took 200mg last week and felt nothing. Should I have taken more?

>weed
made me restless for hours never enjoyed my highs.
>acid
love this shit so much
>vyvanse
was great for awhile but fucked up when i took 90mg in less than 24 hours. my anxiety has been worse since. had 2 call 911
>xanax
love it but the side effects suck ass
>ketamine
probably my fav drug but had 2 quit when my heart would start burning for 30 minutes
>cocaine
end up fucking the hottest girl i've ever met thanks to the confidence this shit gave me. didn't cum tho
>tramadol
only had it twice but was really comfy
>kratom
was legit addicted 2 this. probably the happiest point of my life. wish i stuck with this instead of uppers

>tramadol
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahah hahahahhahahahahah tra hahhahahahahahahhahahahahah ma hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha dol hahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

methylphenidate crushed into glass of diluted grain alcohol
pretty lightheaded already, and need go to grocery buy batteries for my vibrator

WHOA.... 10 crazy things you NEVER KNEW about books [click here]

cannot recommend kratom enough

psychedelics once a year or so and take a trip to peru for a week of ayhusca

You should kill yourselves

Shockingly easy if you're not a dipshit... sorry :(

take dissociatives, much more "profound" in my opinion

Chamomile relaxation tea master race reporting in

cocaine
weed
MDMA
haxixe
craconha (compressed weed that is said to have crack in it, but we guess it's mostly additives)
alchool
tobaco