ITT: we post inventions that make sense

ITT: we post inventions that make sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2SUNJwnB1xs?t=3m39s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck, this one is actually good

Aren't monopoles only theoretically possible?

Wait, couldn't you jump/stop pushing the board downwards, get a bit of lift force from the impact, seperate the magnets from the board and pull them upwards and then repeating this process very fast?

fuck you I had a good run

>tfw the magnets have an east and west pole
I lold

kek

STOP BREAKING THIRD LAW REEEEEEEEE

no

Wait, that would work for a little bit until the water all evaporated and the reactor melted down.

This type of rocket engine actually exists and was tested, but never used in a serious manner, they can carry actually more energy than a chemical reaction rocket, except that they would use pure hydrogen instead of water as propellant

NSWR best drive technology.

This thread shows just how much newfagotry is present in Veeky Forums holy fuck you underage redditors need to fuck off.

i always love the oldfag posters who contribute nothing but insist on bumping the very thread they hate anyways.

dumping

youtu.be/2SUNJwnB1xs?t=3m39s

ok wouldn't this actually work at least to some extent?

Yeah the light should keep it's speed but it should also get blueshifted from the perspective of someone on Earth

No, speed of light is c in all reference frames
You observe light moving away at c relative to you
Earth observes light approaching at c relative to them
Universe bends to allow for such memery
True story

Is there any works in literature/media that tackles this kind of theme?

>the game

what fucking year is it

You cannot discuss the speed of light without a 3rd reference frame. The comic screws this up by only using 2

lost

Dude I made that like 10 years ago.

OK maybe only 8, the like a boss song had just gone viral.

This makes logical sense if you take zero to mean "indefinite" or "the totality of all numbers positive and negative".
A number divided by zero is undefined because it's the number divided by absolutely every number - and that doesn't give a definite answer it gives ALL answers, so the answer is undefined.

X divided by EVERYTHING times EVERYTHING = X
This is actually truth, though it's trying to be a troll.

have you ever had sex?