Veeky Forums BTFO

Veeky Forums BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=zaCPJrx8U0E
Mars will be your Death

Varg completely obliterates Veeky Forums

He starts his video with a non sequitur.

>people think if we can just move to another planet and live there instead, why should we care about this one

Mmmmm, not too sure about that Varg. Just a hunch.

Did you know 100% of known deaths happen on Earth and it's orbit. It's time for Mars to step up.

What did you say you eurotrash piece of shit?

He states that the Van Allen belts are 'made of radiation' - they are made of charged particles.

He states that the further from the Sun you travel the more radiation there is - these opposite is true.

Brands all atheists with disregard for our Earth and a (((desire))) to see space travel.

This was the video that made me unsub.

>listening to Varg

>Varg is not a scientists
>Unsubbed
fag

He also said the appollo missions didnt know about the van allen belts which is ridiculous, thye knew they enough to fly around them

varg told me math, and technology are useless. all that matters is raising autism levels and farming

I like Varg's older music but I don't know why he's spouting off nonsense about stuff he's not qualified to on youtube.

should stick to making autistic black metal/dark ambient projects with prison casio keyboards.

>Non-scientist pretending to be a scientist
>Not a reason to unsub
Other reasons to unsub include that he's a murderer who burnt down churches because of his religious beliefs

>murderer
It was self defense. Euronymous was going to attack him.

Varg didn't do anything wrong.

>Good guy Varg dindu nuffin

>stabbing a man 26 times is self defense

I'm glad somebody else thought this video was absurd as I did. Varg videos are 90% bullshit. The 10% that's not is nice I guess but damn.

>why don't we colonize Antarctica?
w-what?

Space engineers are afraid of this!

he is so memeable I love it

Mars is a waste of money and effort, orbital habitats are the future. Anyone with a brain can tell you this.

>not both
need to get that metal from somewhere, why not mine it in addition to asteroids

Because we have the technology right now to create self sustainable orbital habitats. The problem with Mars that no one really acknowledges is 0.6g, which causes havoc on the body and we have no real solution other than ground based rotating habitats at which point why even bother with Mars? The only real value in settling it is mineral wealth which absolutely pales in comparison to the amount and density found in asteroids.

>Spend countless man and machine hours excavating kilotons if not megatons of dirt to extract, say, some gold
>lol check out this 95% pure gold asteroid

The real barrier to this is the cost to send shit to orbit. Once this cost drops enough via whatever means then space colonisation is go. Especialy bearing in mind once manufacturing systems are set up in orbit then the amount of stuff that needs to be sent up reduces hugely.

I agree with most of what you say, and asteroids are truly the future, but Mars will be a useful stepping stone in getting there.
.6 grav is not insurmountable, but we have a ways to go to unfuck ourselves with decalcification and muscle loss.

This man knows not about shielding.
He is not and will not EVER be on par with our scientists.
He may have an affinity towards nature, but he knows not our power.
What we are truly capable of. The atom bomb. 100,000.

The hydrogen bomb,

The Quark Bomb,
1/3 of a continent.

Behold the true power of rage.
The power of mathematics when applied in brute theoretical form.

Muahhahahahaahahahahahahaahah

Check your wrist alignment, old man.

You americoons got to moon only becouse of project paperclif, without nazzi sciantists you would of not done it.