How does the mind create action potensial in the brain for voluntary movements?

How does the mind create action potensial in the brain for voluntary movements?

With a pling pong oynk smack baw wtf and a hurr durr

Through quantum consciousness.

I potently actioned my dick into youre mom

Open a physiology book and read you lazy kunt

Millivolt signals through the nerves. Ever been shocked by 120v? Noticed how your hand clenched, that was the control circuit for your arm having the signal maxed out.

Why give a serious answer when you dont have a fucking clue?

If you can help me to understand better then please do correct me.

Electricity and Nueral activity. Is love a science?

prefrontal cortex + premotor cortex + limbic system + frontal cortex -> motivation for actions -> associaton cortex -> plan for actions -> basal ganglia + cerebellum -> program for actions -> thalamocortical connections -> adjustment and control -> motor cortex -> execution of actions -> brain stem + cerebellum -> supporting movements -> pyramidal crossing -> spinal cord, pyramidal and extrapyramidal -> spinal interneurons -> lower motoneurons -> muscles

not feeling like it, to be desu

Oh so you don't know either, k

What causes the origination of the first AP in the prefrontal cortex?

whatever buddy, i dont really care about fellow anonymous motion picture apreciators

But if you are expecting to be spoonfed everything you want or need to know your life is going to be shit

Download a fucking physiology book and read you fucking moron

there is not one first ap. the whole system is constantly firing.
prefrontal cortex, premotor cortex, and limbic system receive constant input from each other and all other brain regions.

why would anyone want the head of a cassowary with a goiter in front of some cumulonimbus cloud as a tattoo?

That actually makes a lot of sense, thanks!

he or her wants to show that he or her is a thinker and rather than actually proposing provocative thoughts so his her human fellow beings he or her rather gets a tattoo of a brain accomplishing the very opposite of the desired result

Do you mean for motor responses? Sensory receptors detect shit, action potential go down sensory nerves up to the brain, has many synapses along the way (primary secondary and tertiary neuron). Gets read by the cortex and goes down to the muscles via motor nerves.

If you're talking about how exactly Action potentials occur, then depolarisation, repolarization, hyper polarisation etc.... then that's easy. Stimulus triggers Na+ voltage gated channels to open, Na + enter the cell, depolarisation occurs, membrane potential shoots up positive. The stimulus also triggers the k+ voltage gated channels to open but they open and close in a delayed time frame. When the K+ Voltage gated channel opens, the K+ floods out causing hyperpolarization. It closes late so we get excess K+ leaving the cell via the cell membrane. Then we get absolute and relative refractory period blah blah blah..

All sorts of shit goes on including the ATP pump (3 sodiums kicked out, 2 k+ brought in. Leak channels and shieet)

Hope that I explained it enough.

It's all like a big circuit desu.

Nah, I’m talking about how an action potensial is triggered efferent from the cortex.

there is not one action potential triggered efferent by the cortex, there are millions of APs leaving one areal of cortex every second

Fuuuu once seen, can not be unseen.

This. Consider spasticity in cerebral palsy, it's a loss of the impulses which inhibit muscle tensions. Impulses causing tension are always there. Basically, our entire neurological control system is about trying to not be a spastic.

You're pretty upset about another user on a mongolian horseback riding board. Did somebody hurt you? Poor baby