What was her problem?

What was her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/PeruseProject
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

let me guess, she's pissed because there isn't enough pandering towards her in Moby Dick?

or the cover was bad

who is that?

WHY DO I FIND HER SO ATTRACTIVE

WHY DO I THINK EVERY 6/10 IN THE WORLD HAS A "JE NE SAIS QUOI"

WHY CAN'T I BE HAPPY JUST LOOKING AT THEM

WHY DO I NEED TO LICK THEIR BUTTCHEEKS

SHE'S JUST A PERSON LIKE ME WHO HAPPENS TO BE FEMALE INSTEAD OF MALE, YET MY INTUITIVE PERCEPTION OF HER IS ON PAR WITH HER BEING A ONCE-IN-A-LIFE-TIME OPPORTUNITY TO GO ON AN ARCHAEOLOGY DIG TO A NEWLY DISCOVERED PRE-NEOLITHIC TEPE OR RECEIVE A HANDJOB FROM SAUL BELLOW

WHY DOES MY BRAIN GO "DUDE! YOU'RE MISSING OUT! DUDE, HURRY MAN, DON'T LOSE THIS OPPORTUNITY! ONCE, IN A LIFETIME, MAN! SHE'S GETTING AWAY! HURRY!" EVERY TIME I SEE SOME RANDOM BASIC 5.3/10 BITCH

IT'S JUST A FUCKING GIRL, IT'S JUST A PICTURE OF A GIRL WHO LIVES FAR AWAY

YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY EXPECT ME TO LICK ALL OF THEIR ASSES

Who?

Can I read your diary desu?

what's your problem, faggot?

iktf, user.

Moby-Dick is probably the manliest book besides the Iliad. Did you really expect her to get it? Still she is cute, CUTE!

You need to leave the house once in a while.

I feel sorry for you.

sOMBODY GIVE ME A NAME

Bill

>Bill

BUMP, GIVE ME A NAME REEEEEEEEE

PeruseProject

Veeky Forums I don't even read books anymore I just watch booktubers, it's very cathartic, I feel like it's a new kind of literature and a new kind of literary existence

How do you think she comes?

She doesnt. She lays there and glazes her eyes over.

By chariot.

Nah, she fakes it

Round the mountain

GOD SHE HAS SUCH AN ANNOYING VOICE, i just want to shove my cock down her throat to shut her up

youtube.com/user/PeruseProject

she's beautiful tho

iktf to the t bro
that only makes it worse you idiot

Holy shit, I rarely use this word, but this cunt is pleb as fuck. Can't some of you creeps harass her?