Evolution

What's lifes ultimate purpose?

Accelerate the heath death of the universe

>implying life has a puropose

We are here to find Waldo.

Lifes ultimate goal is primitive. It's basically to reproduce. Until, man showed up. What we did was to create a map. A map of everything. What i think we must do is to decipher what we know into a greater meaning. But i think, until that day is still to reproduce or to breed.

Eternal suffering.

this

The goal of life is to suffer?

Anime.

Everything that comes after anime was created is just footnotes in history.

for you your own suffering ? no
for the whole universe ?
absolutely

Life is a snake that crawls in a circle, consuming its own tail, in eternal satisfaction and eternal agony, with no recourse but to struggle on and on for no discernable reason.

To finally claim a decisive victory over the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics

In the words of Carl Sagan: We are a way for the cosmos to know itself. You know, since we are small parts of the comsos trying to understand the whole thing.

>Either that, or no purpose at all

>lyf haz 2 halve ei purus

muhh nigga

For outward analysis. To prove every useful theory right.
For inward insight. To master oneself to a higher purpose.

cuck detected

/pol/tard confirmed

To know, love, and serve God

First change the definition of life. Life is now the name of the first proto-organism on this planet and each new addition is just a continuation, from here on it will work and fight against itself to fulfill its purpose. Fast forward till the present day, life has grown into a super organism that is broken down into kingdoms but is still one thing with the same purpose it had at the beginning.

Redefining life, its now easy to figure out the purpose, and that is to survive.

nope, I only visit Veeky Forums

and you are still cucked by your genes

This the only right answer. I'll go further and say DMT entities needed the Japanese to create anime for their crystal pyramid archives in order to create the ideal reality, but could only do so by creating a human ant farm billions of years in the making.

you will not survive

your genes might, but they don't care about you

you're a mere vessel for their odyssey through time

Produce. Consume. Metabolize. Replicate.

So in our context, sex. For the purposes of reproduction.

However, most of us are at a level of societal affluence where that cycle can easily be broken by easily like 30-40% of the population, so that leaves idiots like us and The Gays to live for the purpose of sexual pleasure and various other meaningless things we arbitrarily assign meaning to like Chinese little girl cartoons, harassing people that don't believe the same things we do, and killing our liver every weekend.

The arbitrarity of it all is truly something I relish and love. We didn't NEED to run a series of bodily reactions to alcohol and tetrahydrocannabinol that ended up in pleasure. The act of genital arousal didn't need to release endorphins: in fact, certain male anglerfish and spiders and mantis literally lose their existence in the process of reproduction. But they all have the capacity to make us happy and it's wonderful. In that regard, "happiness" is truly fleeting and intrinsically meaningless and thus all the more worthy a pursuit.

[spoiler]I'm a man of God, by the way, albeit a terrible one.[/spoiler]

How do you respond to this counterargument:

Big rock can come from space and destroy all life on Earth, effectively decelerating heat death of the universe.

The rock has to follow laws of physics and ends up destroying life. This rock following laws decelerates heat death.

The cell has to follow laws of physics and ends up evolving and growing, accelerating heat death.

Why is the rock different from life? One accelerates, the other decelerates.

Pur it another way: can a human make decisions that greatly reduce rate of entropy growth? If human had a finger on red button that would launch thousand nukes and destroy Europe, could he not press it?

My answer to OPs question:
Universe fluctuates indeterministically and that leads to all kinds of things happening, even deterministic and evolving structures. None of those things formed to have a purpose.

preach

Best post ITT

Cuck detected

To die.

Checking these digits

this

Hmm not sure if OP is a faggot or not.

The purpose of life is to give life purpose.
Everything is circular, including logic.
Work hard, get paid, fuck bitches, die young.

dude weed lmao

To offset excessive energy

Homeostasis

It's a choise.

checked

now life's ultimate purpose has been fufilled may as well commit suicide

To end.

To reproduce as much as possible. Thats it. Anything more than that is merely coincidence.

One could argue a universe without an observer has no meaning or reason to exist, but thats philosophy, not science.

4th to stroke your ego. Great post user