The fallen testicle

Okay dudebros, im a little nervous about that, here it goes
>be me
>be born
>be born with a hernia next to one of my balls
>when I was a baby it would dangle until i made a surgery
>skip forward 18 years
>dropping my logs with the force of a thousand furious niggers cause troubled shit
>proceed to shower
>proceed to feel pain and discomfort on the right ball when i move around
>dafuqisdis.gif
>look to the ball
>omg, it just got down
>the nut is suspended horizontally, slightly bellow the other
>faq.jpg
>proceed to favorite basket weaving forum for advice
It's not like i can just scream for my parents to take me to the hospital. I have a test Sunday and can't stress them, plus, i need all the time i can have to review everything.

How long can i keep up with this until my ball dies off and rots ? I'm really worried ? Is there any serious risk to this ?

I just putted some toilet paper on the lower side of my underwear so it stops hurting.

Please, i need advice.

Go to the hospital you moron. Your health is more important than your test.

Hospital NOW

There is not a school on the planet that won't excuse this

I wish my balls would drop off. But go to a hospital, yeah.

you might have testicular torsion. You have ~24 hours to get to a hospital before the nut dies. ~36-48 before you get sepsis and die.

go to ER right now

>get sepsis and die.
and if survive, alzheimer

Emergency Room immediately mate. Right fucking now

>Your health is more important than your test
found the brainlet

Okay okay mates, i checked it again and it came Back to normal. Would i still worry ?

You came to the right place for advice.
- a test is far more 9mportant than your balls
- it won't bother your parents if you die or turn female
- try to take another hard dump and see if it pops back
- bye

Like, after putting the toilet paper to level the ball it came Back to inicial position.

No, you have plenty of time before the gangrene gets bad.

Okay, but is there a chance it wasn't anything really bad ?

OP, I was IN A FINAL in my senior capstone class back in May when the dean of the department interrupted class, walked over to me, and said 'your family has been trying to get a hold of you but your phone is off'. I walked out into the hall and called my brother to learn that my father had passed away. The dean excused me from class and by the time I got outside my twin brother picked me up and we drove to my mother's house. I didn't return to school for a week and they let me take the final as if I never left

Nobody blamed me for anything, there was no question at all that they would let me return later. I graduated on time as expected. The dean simply looked at me standing in the hall and said 'your family is important, I miss my father too'. Enough said, your school will let you take this test later, even if you're out of the hospital by the time it starts. Shit happens.

Best of luck brother.

>brother
Please don't assume genders

>its a yearly national college admission test (SAT inspired)

Still, very beautiful story bruh, ill consider calling my parents. How kong does the surgery take ? Will I lose a day on it ?

Go to the hospital even if it feels fine now. You need an ultrasound and blood work to rule out some very painful and potentially life threatening conditions. This is more important than school.

I had a teacher fail me because I missed a week of school due to appendicitis.

Talk to the dean, if that fails talk to the vice president or president of the school, if that fails talk to the student council; they're there for a reason, if that fails (and really it ought not to fail by then) go to the press and tell your story. Your school will let you reschedule that shit if faced with negative press. Everyone knows failing a student for medical reasons is bullshit and a teacher that tries is risking his job or the reputation of the school or both tenure be damned

I hope you stabbed the guy in the appendix retroactively.

It's kind of a long story, but I had a kind of borderline grade in the class anyway and he was being shitty about make up assignment deadlines considering I was recovering from open abdominal surgery. The teacher made it very clear that he didn't like me, but arguing that he failed me for medical reasons wouldn't exactly fly. I'm just being dramatic saying he failed me because of the time I missed (although in my parent teacher conference he did whine about "all the school" I had missed).

Anyway, that shit happened years ago, I got into some really good universities and the teacher died of a heart attack like 2 years later so what do I care.