girls aren't good at mat-

> girls aren't good at mat-

>being impressed a roastie memorized the chain rule
user, I...

>mathbff
>not mathgff
t. permavirgin

all the videos are pretty basic stuff... i browsed to see if there was anything interesting and there wasnt :/

In fairness, anyone who can't wrap their head around the chainrule is a dumbcuck brainlet.

This proves nothing.

Never understood the all women are stupid meme. Plenty in my engineering program are decent enough.

>Engineering
>Women
Lol those are traps

Lol what is this? Got more?

>tfw no \mathbf{}

[math]\mathbf{YOU}[/math] [math]\mathbf{RANG?}[/math]

Sure. You don't know Piper? She writes for the AMS blog about the evilness of whites. Bonus: she married a white dude and spawned his crotch fruit.

>Lol what is this?
Any Ivy League PhD dissertation in Mathematics.

>inb4 im better than her
Check your privilege white boy

-hs

That roastie graduated from MIT with a degree in mathematics what have you done with your life?

r.i.p.

Outliers define the norm

>claims surviving childbirth as an accomplishment
>claiming women who died during this or are simply infertile are inferior
pretty ableist and misogynistic desu, women are NOT just baby factories.

understanding the proof is hard tho

Does MIT teach mathematics differently from any other university?

>graduated with a degree
Woah. So this is the power of feminism.

a white male graduating from MIT is more impressive on account of being the weakest demographic for admissions

I think he meant the fact that she graduated MIT and still has to teach European high school level math on YouTube for some reason.

(Pic unrelated, just a big nig that snuck into school asking a question)

Did she died? We haven't had any new fap material

Get off Veeky Forums, traps aren't that common in real life. Probably 1 in a 500,000.

>graduates from MIT
>most interesting thing she finds to do is teaching unwilling to learn retards on YouTube the chain rule
I'd kill myself if I were her.

>traps aren't that common in real life
It depends on what population you're talking about.
Out of the entire world population yeah, they're not very common.
Out of the population of white American college students in 2017, your number's going to be a bit more significant. It's mostly a modern fad (yes, there were always crossdressers / eunuchs throughout history, but the notion that you can identify as female because gender is just social is a bit more specific to modern times in Western civilization).

kek

If you could teach rudimentary algebra and calculus on youtube for a living, wouldn't you? The videos are like 20 minutes long and you rake in a ton of money from youtube considering how many kids will be watching without adblock.

It's unlikely that she has to really do much of anything else for a living with 300k subscribers which is more than I can say for some math phd's I know.

Mathematics is not the crowing achievement of intelligence
stop judging people based of it

if you could sell your farts in a jar for a living, wouldn't you?

She spent four (4) years growing a baby inside her?

No, it's really not

No, it's just that they only take the cream of the cropof applicants, therefore the calibre of graduate tends to be a bit higher than those from other universities

It's a phd thesis by this spunky black lady. She's like a champion of women's, blacks, and trans rights while also being a mathematical genius whose advisor was Manjul Bhargava. Everybody here was really mean to her but she's a real mathematician and most of them just don't understand her research and that's the only reason they make fun of her.