groupprops.subwiki.org/wiki/Class_equation_of_a_group
grc.nasa.gov/WWW/K-12/Sample_Projects/Ohms_Law/v=ixr.GIF
rollingstone.com/tv/news/terrence-howards-dangerous-mind-20150914
kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~motizuki/Inter-universal Teichmuller Theory I.pdf
mathoverflow.net/questions/216184/a-road-to-inter-universal-teichmuller-theory
maths.nottingham.ac.uk/personal/ibf/notesoniut.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anabelian_geometry
twitter.com/AnonBabble

[math]\frac{1}{2} < \lfloor\bmod{(\lfloor\frac{y}{17}\rfloor2^{-17\lfloor x \rfloor - \bmod{(\lfloor y\rfloor, 17)}}, 2)}\rfloor[/math]

Tupper's self referential formula. One because it's a cool formula and two because I just wanted something to practice writing in LaTeX with.

Also, it's technically not an equation. Sorry bout that.

1=2^(1/2)

t. Howard

[eqn]\frac{e^{i\pi}}{12}=1+2+3+ ...[/eqn]

kek

Underrated

a^2+b^2=c^2

groupprops.subwiki.org/wiki/Class_equation_of_a_group

cuz its crazy how it works and i just learned it

[math]t_A \equiv t \mod \frac{e^{i\pi}}{\sum\limits_{n = 1}^\infty n}[/math] from white man's time to Amerifat time.

how to spot the newfags

I don't get it

That isn't true for any f.

[math] \int _{\partial \Omega} \omega = \int _{\Omega} d\omega [/math]

its basic but it is important grc.nasa.gov/WWW/K-12/Sample_Projects/Ohms_Law/v=ixr.GIF

[math] [X, Y] = -[Y, X] [/math]

[math] [[X,Y],Z] + [[Y,Z],X] + [[Z,Y,X]=0[/math]

fuck ive got it wrong in the last commutator, gonna an hero now im so sorry boiz

rollingstone.com/tv/news/terrence-howards-dangerous-mind-20150914

It's fine, desu. Operator algebra is tricky.

[eqn]^\dagger\mathcal{HT}^{\Theta^{\pm\textrm{ell}}}=(^\dagger\mathfrak{F}_\succ\;\overset{^\dagger\psi_\pm^{\Theta^{\pm}}}{\longleftarrow} \; ^\dagger\mathfrak{F}_T\; \overset{^\dagger\psi_\pm^{\Theta^{\textrm{ell}}}}{\longrightarrow} \; ^\dagger\mathcal{D}^{\circledcirc\pm})[/eqn]

WTF is this user?

The definition of a [math]\Theta^{\pm\textrm{ell}}[/math]-Hodge theater, found in 6.11(iii) of the first paper of Inter-universal Teichmüller theory by S. Mochisuki, the biggest mathematical meme at least of the last half century
Released in 2012, the four IUT papers still aren't verified, even though they proclaim to prove the abc conjecture
kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~motizuki/Inter-universal Teichmuller Theory I.pdf

>kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~motizuki/Inter-universal Teichmuller Theory I.pdf
WOW dude i know maths..basically in a grad level.. and yet i understand completely nothing of that

better get cracking then, see the prerequisites as stated by the author
mathoverflow.net/questions/216184/a-road-to-inter-universal-teichmuller-theory
these notes seems like a more reasonable introduction to some of the concepts than mochisuki's overly typographically-complex mess
maths.nottingham.ac.uk/personal/ibf/notesoniut.pdf
otherwise you might just wait 20 years or so when the papers are understood better and have been simplified for a broader mathematical community

what field does this belong to?

Hard to say, the theory is so abstract and different from anything else, based on a lot of Mochisuki's earlier work like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anabelian_geometry
But if I, an at-best amateur mathematician mostly fascinated by the inability of actual mathematicians to understand it, had to classify it, I'd say it's abstract algebra and number theory

[math] \chi(X,E)=\int_X \text{ch}(E)\text{td}(X) [/math]

1 = 1

The only people to care about newfags here are newfags themselves, stop trying to revive this shitty meme and go back to /b/

Not if you're Jewish.

M=mol/L

First descent one so far.

v=2c

0!>0

Apparently this breaks people's brains. Since when did the human mind become so fragile?

[0, 0!] = -[0!, 0] This is an example.

Really? That's just the Mathematician way of saying, "Hello, Friend."

thats the shittiest Laplace transform notation ive seen

2+2=4
4-1=3
quick maffs

sinx=x