Tfw used to be physics genius

>tfw used to be physics genius
>Dick Grew to 9 Inches
>Read that Big Brain=Small Penis from Veeky Forums
>Went mentally retarded on the spot

makes sense, after all everyone on Veeky Forums is a genius, if you heard it here, it must be true.

Geniuses are unattractive. This is known. Why would Chad spend his time alone at the library reading textbooks?

Speak for yourself, Wittgenstein and Camus were gorgeous.

Vogue wanted Camus to model for them.

Camus was a brainlet

Wittgenstein was socially retarded so not Chad. Camus was a brainlet like most french intellectuals

You can lie to yourself all you like, but you can't deny he's the sexiest motherfucker.

Charismatic != beautiful

Look at those cheekbones...

You're fucking delusional. John Urshel is an former NFL player and MIT PHD student, he is also extremely attractive and (likely) has a huge black cock.

Some people are just smart, looks have nothing to do with it you retard.

Was about to post Math PhD John Urshel but I was beat to it. Veeky Forums is fucking retarded as shit. Nothing on this board should be taken as fact. Looks have nothing to do with intelligence.

Both ugly, but it doesn't matter.

That guy is so fucking hot Jesus christ. I can't wait for him to be a professor and then have him meet a tiny shy Asian girl. It would be amusing to see that girl limping to class every day.

>ugly white people with small dicks

jesus christ, what level of pathetic beta male faggot do you need to be to make this post? stop imposing your retarded /pol/ bullshit on this board and get the fuck out of here.

>tfw you're probably a grown man
>Cannot read two simple sentences

Maybe Veeky Forums really is retarded.

He's average and probably a brainlet that got into MIT through race quotas. Remember that being tall and buff is not the same as being good looking, he has a fat face and just generally very average

>2017
>being a delusional small dick cracker

he has 10 published papers in numerous reputable journals and is only 26 and clearly isn't average looking. Looks don't matter but the whole geniuses are ugly white nerds belief should be considered proof of mental retardation.

They don't have race quotas for PHD Programs dipshit.

What the fuck is wrong with you

>he doesn't understand that female sexual attraction does not give the same primacy to aesthetics as the male counterpart
>he has never done the thought experiment of putting himself into a woman's shoes to think through what women actually like in sexual partners

For the average woman, being tall and buff is as close to "good looking" as makes no difference to her. In fact, a man who is too aesthetic has diminishing returns in a relationship. Women don't like the idea of a guy who is even cuter than they are. The woman is supposed to be the pretty one, or at least, prettier.

Nigger. Realize that your race is inferior. Don't dare insult us when the average negroid has an IQ of 85. Retarded sub-human ape.

What?

Demons will now ruin your life.

lol

People like this are why I don't give a shit.

No matter how hard I try, he'll beat me out. Better to just scrape by and be happy.

Veeky Forums please go. Camus was a pretentious brainlet.

Meanwhile you're posting on /sci with a sub 80 IQ. God youre just precious.

>Nignog has to go full delusional mode and convince himself that I'm legally retarded

Youre so sad. Keep posting mongoloid.

>Guy posts black man that is siginificantly more attractive and accomplished than you
>You make bullshit statements about how he is only accomplished because of "Race Quotas"
>People disprove your bullshit
>You reply with "Black people are inferior" when the original post was about an attractive black PhD in mathematics

You might be the most retarded fuck I've seen on Veeky Forums in a long time.

looks don't matter and everyone should bear in mind you cannot tell a persons intelligence or personality by their looks.

If you believe all geniuses NECESSARILY have to look like ugly white boys with small dicks, you are legally retarded and should be placed in a home for the mentally disabled at the least.

Best Ironic Veeky Forums post of 2017 along with the first reply.

>not wanting to see the lone chick in the class get smashed by the professor after a cheeky lecture

I bet you're not even a scientist lmao hahaha

You forgot to mention that, upon discovering your distant sub-saharan DNA, your IQ decreased until the low 90s.

Stop assuming that all black men have big dicks.
I'm black, I have a deep voice and broad shoulders (i.e. someone who anyone would presume to he well hung), while my dick is just under 6". Testosterone doen't necessarily go to the dick.

He said likely. That's also still pretty above average, but it doesn't matter.

THERE IS A GOD.

They envy is palpable.

Wittgenstein would autistically yell at you both and still steal your girl.