Computer Brain

Can anyone here help me with this?: I think I might have a possibly nano brain interface that is stimulating my brain and producing schizophrenic like symptoms. I have done some research and found there are devices out there that may be able to produce these symptoms. Regular medicine has fallen short of a completely certain diagnosis. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

BTW if it is a computer brain interface I want it gone.

They implanted a small control and communications device in your brain when you were a child, and have now begun experimenting with it.
Certain psychiatrists are aware of what's happening and can help you if you seek them out. It's your only chance to be rid of it.

If you did have such a device, do you think it would let you think about its existence?

More likely your schizophrenic symptoms are born out of natural circumstances. What are the symptoms?

when the device malfunctions (which is completely reasonably considering the physical nature of our reality), symptoms manifest and realization of the device in question is allowed to occur

Jews did this

How does it work? Where does it get power? How does it communicate back?

Or perhaps you are trying to avoid responsibility of the symptoms by blaming some malfunctioning nano machine?

In the past; when the device malfunctioned they had to perform lobotomy by trepanning the individual because the technology to fix it was not granted upon the humans in control.

Device was likely implanted into our brains by the alien overlords who implanted and left, but now those performing the implanting have successfully integrated into society so the device can be directly fixed locally .

What leads you to think that this is a more accurate explanation of your symptoms then some much more reasonable explanation.

>trepanning
Theses people are not trying to help you they are just trying to fuck with you.

CGI like hallucinations, involuntary movements such as putting two fingers up or whistling. Thus far unexplained uncontrollable vomiting. As well as a computer like somewhat intelligent voice in my head. it seems to read my brain and respond.

Pro tip

That voice is your Brian.

You don't think its your own consciousness creating these experiences, rather it's some mechanical device that isn't even conscious itself?

Dude, I advise you to get DSM-5

I know it might just be my brain, I'm just entertaining the possibility that it's not.

if the device did exist which was malfunctioning and causing symptoms , everyone would mock one for suggesting it because such a small device is not known to currently exist or it is assumed unlikely to happen

You're gonna be entertaining all sorts of possibilities in a minute. Better get locked up now before you get yourself killed.

You're right about one thing. What you're experiencing does seem to have psychotic features. It doesn't have to be schizophrenia, it might even be an isolated psychotic episode. Seek professional help and get a psychiatry referral ASAP. Nowadays antipsychotics can resolve positive symptoms of schizophrenia and psychosis very well.

This is Veeky Forums, not /x/ dipshit.

very scientific view
never question anything

great strawman
keep being a faggot