Moon landings

Did it happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SfSQZjoKhg
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiV-taq67XXAhUE5SYKHWzqCxsQyCkIKjAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C5_dOEyAfk&usg=AOvVaw0YB7oJrdtyaDNgqiW2F_r5
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc4xYacTu-E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunokhod_programme
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

yes

fucking hell

No they didn't, anyone who can think critically knows they were bullshit, even those who pretend they believe them.

Credit where credit is due though, very impressive hoax, and no doubt I would have fallen for it hook, line and sinker if I lived in the 60s.

T. brainlet

T. brainlet

T. brainlet

Did they land on the other side of the moon? If not should be able to see proof on the surface.

you'd think soviets would have said something if they thought it was larping

We can see it and we have seen it but these mental dwarfs will just say photoshop. There is zero to be gained from these threads, flat earth threads, etc. Stop wasting your life here.

They didn't happen buddy. I'm sure we just magically learned how to get to the fucking moon in 1969 even though we can't even do it now.

evidence?

youtube.com/watch?v=6SfSQZjoKhg

Just look how uncomfortable that autist looks lying through his teeth. He KNOWS we've never been there before, but somehow we just "destroyed that technology"?

Fuck I really need to stop replying to bait posts

>e-everything I don't agree with is bait!

Not everything, just this dumb fucking thread.

How could that shitty looking Lunar Module broadcast a TV signal 200,000+ miles away to satellites that are supposedly spinning with the earth at over 1000mph? Do you know how big TV transmitters are? Do you know the massive amount of power they require?

>Hurr durr what are directional antennas and line of sight

Yes, and the best part of all is that the physical evidence is all over the place, just waiting for us to re-visit it. But of course that won't matter to the deniers. Once you are committed to a lie, you'll always defend it unto ego death, even denying your own lying eyes.

What a fantastic explanation.

DO I LOOK LIKE I KNOW WHAT A JAY PEG IS

That rectangle around the earth is simply Gravitonian Radiation emitting from the north and south pole (it's basically dark matter for those brainlets out there).

Science wins again!

No. Rockets don't work in space.

>Muh Newton laws

top fucking kek.

Aye, she may not look it, but she's a sturdy craft.

Is this a joke?

Just wow. Apollo 11. A simply stunning feat of engineering. A true warrior.

Incredibly, it only required 3 nano watts of power to be fully functional. That's barely enough power to set a single atom on fire!

No, that's the real deal. If you're referring to the comment, then yes , I was just shitposting.

>Fire
>In space
Further proof that it was all a hoax.

In 2008, the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) SELENE lunar probe obtained several photographs showing evidence of Moon landings.

The Soviet Union monitored the missions at their Space Transmissions Corps, which was "fully equipped with the latest intelligence-gathering and surveillance equipment."

Apollo 8, 10 - 17 missions have observed evidence.

Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter mission beginning in July 2009 show the six Apollo Lunar Module descent stages, Apollo Lunar Surface Experiment Package (ALSEP) science experiments, astronaut footpaths, and lunar rover tire tracks.

Aside from NASA, a number of entities and individuals observed, through various means, the Apollo missions as they took place.

But who knows, maybe there's a global conspiracy.

You fool. Gona get us all killed.
Everybody here knows the truth. The government spent trillions keeping the secret and killing everyone who talked. Just play along. Like we all do.

Also, why wouldn't the Soviets have just larped an even better moon landing, with blackjack and hookers? They are crazy for state conspiracies over there, as much, if not more than here.

Are you telling me the fucking tire marks, from 50 years ago, are still on the moon?

there's no wind you dummy, it doesn't have an atmosphere

so yes

Suppose I don't believe human visited Moon. Let my argument be it is too far away (4 E8 meters) for that much weight (3 E6 kg). Current satellites of that time were 100x closer (3 to 4 E6 meters) and 100-1000x times lighter.

Distance from Earth to Moon (meter): 4 E8
Distance from Earth to satellites of that time (meter): 3 to 4 E6

Mass of rocket that is claimed to brought humans to Moon (integrale of kg per meter):
>3 E6 to 5 E4 from Earth to 2 E5 (at that point module was separated from carrier rocket)
>5 E4 to 5 E3 from 2 E5 to surface of Moon
>With 5 E3 from surface of Moon to Earth

Mass of satellites of that time (kg): order of magnitude E3 to E4

I accept that unmanned devices did land on Moon. Latest lunar orbiter had a mass of 4 E3, 10x lighter than manned spacecraft.

In anticipation to the most common counterarguments
>There is a reflective surface in Moon that the men installed. You can shine laser onto it
Unmanned device could've easily planted that. I accept that reflective surface of that kind couldn't have formed spontaneously.
>Why would they fake a moon landing?
Power display. USSR and USA were heavily influenced by competition that could've driven them to such acts.
>What difference does it make whether they were on the Moon or not?
Humans have unrealistic expectations on space transportation possibilities. I want to reinforce the concept that humanity will (1) never live on any other celestial body other than Earth (2) never be able to transport any instrument outside the Solar system (3) never find extraterrestrial life. These realistic expectations will possibly lead to better environmental policies.

In conclusion: I claim a human has never touched the surface of Moon and returned alive.

How would you attack my claim so that I myself could reproduce the results? Merit of science is that in principle anyone could verify what you say, and that for a claim to be true, it must also be verified by someone else (for example, not USA).

yes it happened just watch this

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiV-taq67XXAhUE5SYKHWzqCxsQyCkIKjAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C5_dOEyAfk&usg=AOvVaw0YB7oJrdtyaDNgqiW2F_r5

and this youtube.com/watch?v=Xc4xYacTu-E

I've been saying that for ages, planes, helicopters and rockets push against the air. In space there is nothing to push against. Moon landings are all lies.

I can see pixels.
Also, soviets were conned like everyone else.

Rockets create thrust with a powerful force that drives the spacecraft forward. Air is not necessary, in fact it is actually a hindrance. The low gravity of the moon along with the fact that there is no air resistance allows rockets to thrust an object much more efficiently than on the earth. On the other hand, a helicopter is more like a flying insect. The wings require air resistance to push on the air underneath the insect. This is what allows the insect to fly, it is nothing like a rocket.

your mom is a flying insect

If it doesn't have an atmosphere then where does the dust and soil come from to make the tire marks?

Wouldn't the room just be a rock?

What the fuck are you saying?
It's pushing against the air, like when there's a explosion and you feel a wave of air push against you from the displacement.

Otherwise you could just close the bottom of the rocket/firework or the bottom of a bullet.

>Rockets work by burning fuel.
>To burn things you need air.
>There is no air in space nor on the moon.

It did happen. In a movie.

These are fake. The proof is the tire tracks are disproportional to the size of the lander module.

Clearly there is air in space and on the moon. NASA has been covering this up to prevent people relocating to other planets in order to keep earth property prices high.

I believe the moon is much smaller and closer to earth with air between the two.

Have you ever found a picture taken from Earth showing the moon rover's tracks and the USA flag on the moon?

Are you retarded? You do know modern ammunition works in space, right? Same principle as a rocket. Create a massive amount of force behind the object to propel it forward.

Oxygen is stored on spaceships to ignite fuel.

>Integrale
Also
>Igblyign that satellites use the maximum of their booster's capabilities

Lol how did they fake it then? And if they had to use secret tech to fake it than why couldn't they have used secret tech to go to the moon instead?

Assuming that you're serious, go read a copy of Ignition!

Pro tip, you can. Buy a telescope or find out how to make one if you think that a purchased one would somehow lie to you.

You're subhuman

Autism has consumed you.

Wow in 5 seconds you showed you don't understand how camera, or reflections work. Brainlet.

This is how you can believe things like the moon landing are a hoax, literally have no fucking clue about anything.

I read that book a few years back after a recommendation from Veeky Forums, its an odd mishmash of technical information and memoir that's really engrossing and a pretty short read.

That's not how that works brainlet.

Oh Yeah? Is the earth also flat and patrolled by a spotlight sun?

>thrust only occurs in fluid atmospheres
LOL

Some of the images provided to the public by NASA are likely training missions, air-brushed, or studio fabrications.

Why?

Because what they found out there is "Classified"...

Yes- The Moon Missions are/were real.

There are creatures up there and they are not hostile, but not friendly either.

They will fuck with your mind, and your equipment, making any contact extremely uncomfortable.

For the most part Earth Degenerates are Not Welcome.

>solar wind would strip our planet's atmosphere if it weren't for magnetism
>but does jack shit to fucking tire tracks on the moon

Yeah, no.

The best proof?
20 years of acceptence from the USSR versus 20 years of internet nekbeard "truthers".

If it was faked it would have been blown before the end of July 1969

Impacts. Rocks and shit from space hit the moon and fragment on impact.

Yes, multiple times

lets just say if things were any other way, things would be different

You're such a mongoloid, please keep posting.

The only way NASA could have got so many Moon rocks is that they got them from getting men onto the Moon

Not to mention that faking it would have required tech that didnt exist.

"Moon thruthers" claim that there are no proven moon rocks.

T.brainlet

u wot m8?

>not an argument

You're making hoaxers look bad with this retarded shit.

yes.

The Soviet Union was at the height of their power in the 1970s. It would have been a propaganda coup to prove the American moon landing a hoax. Yet the Soviets never even attempted to discredit the moon landings.

exactly, this is the biggest flaw in moon landing deniers.

Russia would have been all over proving it was faked and they didn't

Spoken like an engineer pretending to be a scientist

How would the Russians know exactly? Please enlighten us with your knowledge of 60's Soviet space tracking technology.

We have mars rocks, too. When did we go there?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunokhod_programme

We have a few grams of Mars rocks, we have hundreds of kg of Moon rocks

Man in a suit wearing skis?

>The moon is 33 million miles closer and caught in earths gravity well

Obviously

That's not a counter argument

Yould probably understand why that's not an answer if you bothered to read your link.

> (You)
>That's not a counter argument
No. It's a reasonable explanation.

A reasonable explanation for hundreds of kgs of Moon rocks turning up after NASA claimed to have been to the Moon is that the Moon is close to the Earth compared to Mars

Werner von Braun scoured Antarctica for moonrocks prior to the Apollo program.

You act like there was an argument to respond too.

Fuck wow, imagine if they'd sent a geologist instead of a rocket scientist who didn't know what Moon rocks looked like! Especially if that geologist knew they could be found there 20 years before it was known they could be found there!

In what way is this proof that the moon landing is fake?