Austists in MINT

I'm studying physics in the third semester and I became recently diagnosed with Asperger Autism. Now that I know that some parts of my behavior and thoughts are far away from normal I began to recognize it at many other students in physics, math and informatic. Why are Autists naturally more into science than normal people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_things_named_after_Paul_Dirac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Order and controlled chaos.

Autists tend to be lonely af.

Science is a lonely af endeavor.

Autism is unironically the next step in human evolution. Mating selection pressure had almost all but gone away in the 1800s-present time. The one remaining trait that gets selected for frequently is success in life. Nobody wants to have children with a failure. To succeed in our capitalist society, the vast majority of people (im excluding entrepreneurs because they are statistical outliers and make up a very small percentage of the population) have to fit into neat little robotic boxes. They must show up to work everyday, perform a relatively similar task(sometimes the exact same task), listen to their superiors, and be generally predictable robots. For this behavior they are rewarded with money, which attracts a mate. After selecting for this behavior over and over you get the extreme manifestation of these behavioral tendencies in the form of autism. Its the byproduct of capitalism and weaponized autism is going to be necessary to bring humanity into the technological utopia of the future. You see autists in STEM fields because we have been artificially selecting for precise, intelligent, focused work in one area of expertise, almost to the point of obsession, for generations now. Its only going to get more autistic from here.

"It's only going to get more autistic from here."

Veeky Forums - 2017

That would require autists to actually get laid.

Good thing artificial wombs + genetic engineering are right around the corner then. The plebs will be given normie brains and the elites will deliberately give their spawn either mild asperger's or severe autism.

>Autism is unironically the next step in human evolution.
>austism
>next step
>human evolution

Jesus fucking Christ, only on Veeky Forums.

Autism is the new OCD/ADD. Don't fall for the tricks of the psychological Jew.

Autistic women frequently get laid because Chads will fuck literally anything.

Yes autists dont get laid, but those with high functioning autism or aspergers usually perform well in non-social jobs. See most of STEM. STEM careers pay well and money will get anyone laid.

Nice counter argument. Heres my rebuttal.
>its true
>its
>true

>MINT
You are German right?

>Why are Autists naturally more into science than normal people?
A basic explanation is that they have a harder time dealing with other people, therefore they focus more on objective sciences which require less human interaction

Because we are superior

I have autism and my verbal iq is 99th percentile visual spatial is 98th
Keep in mind this was on a screener for neurodegenerative diseases... I have amnesia

Math and science is the only thing I can do right so I focus on it
-a real autist

>Jesus fucking Christ, only on Veeky Forums.
Yeah. For some reason, there is a small subset of Veeky Forums that are not only autists, but autism activists. Every time someone makes a thread to mock autists and virgins there they are to insult the OP and derail the thread. Every time someone discusses autism they come to outline their political agenda.

Everything is a tradeoff.
In humans, more of the body's energy resources are diverted to the brain, making them more intelligent but less physically capable than other animals.
In some autistic people, more of the brain's energy resources are diverted to areas related to logic, memorization, and abstract reasoning, making them more capable in science, but less capable in social, physical, and emotional areas.

It's not autists who are more into science, it's normies who are less into science, because they are brainlets and don't want to think.

they're not bro
You just live in a society of over diagnosis so (((they))) can sell you drugs
the range of healthy behavior is wider than they would have you believe

>Everything is a tradeoff.
Evolution isn't a zero sum gain. You can't be this retarded.

what if we combined an autist and a normie? what would we get?

As someone on the spectrum and working in both the humanities and stem: I'm convinced that people mirror the qualities of people on the spectrum even when they don't present those traits naturally because they perceive the mannerisms of autists to be true marks of genius.

kek

You're probably healthy. The definition is getting stretched beyond all sense.

>Why are Autists naturally more into science than normal people?
That's what happens when you take the traits that let someone succeed in science/math, and start adding the associated behaviors to the list used to diagnose autism.

Probably just justifying their existence.

t. actual retard

What cool shit have autistic people invented/discovered?

Theres no drug treatment for autism tardo.

Both me and my wife have autism, we are going to reproduce, and nothing can be done to stop this. The age of chad is over, the time of the sperg has come.

Does it bother anyone else the kid in the picture is arranging his toys red, orange, yellow, BLUE, GREEN, violet? The blue and green are reversed.

That was the test. I am sorry.

>"It's only going to get more autistic from here."

underrated

>Science is a lonely af endeavor.
No it isn't; scientists are always working together, when they're conducting experiments or writing theory papers, they work in groups, and those groups then have to explain their work to other groups -- it's as far from lonely as one could imagine!

>Evolution isn't a zero sum gain.
The term is "zero sum game", idiot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_things_named_after_Paul_Dirac

>students in physics, math and informatics are autistic

EE (Electric Engineering) Too?

It’s somewhat likely that autism is just a different personality type rather than a disorder. Apparently neanderthal genes have been accociated with it.

It has been speculated that the discoverer of aspergers, Hans Asperger, had the disorder too.

this