Is this sustainable?

Is this sustainable?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r3OlG4OmczI
nature.com/articles/nature12961
nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=72
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Lahn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope, and nobody's getting on my land when push comes to shove.

It seems to be leveling out. 12 billion is certainly sustainable as far as basic living needs are concerned (food, a place to live, clean water). Anyway the environment isn't being destroyed by too many people, it's being destroyed by a small fraction of people with lots of money.

>Anyway the environment isn't being destroyed by too many people, it's being destroyed by a small fraction of people with lots of money.

Yeah, no.

Poor people breed more kids, more kids =more co2, more waste, more acidification of the ocean, etc;

We know rich fucks fuck the environment, but there are more poor and poorer (in relation to the wealthy) people out there, (such as the middle class). What with cars, homes, etc; meat agriculture pumping out CO2 etc;

12 billion is certainly not sustainable, especially when the sea levels rise and it forces mass migration of peoples, especially from different cultures which will inevitable cause massive conflicts.

11.2B in 2100 would be a severe drop-off from the rate of the last century. Easily sustainable.

Similar thoughts here...

Just know war doesn't work well. Example last century.

Indirect control mechanisms required.

You could just Google how much CO2 a third-worlder produces compared to a first-worlder. It's way way less.

Check out Saudi arabia 2030 plan. Does anyone think the peasants will be allowed in?

China already partions it's population.

Prepare for mass human migrations. Whether from war, economic, environmental, or other, it's coming to a theater near you. Enjoy what left of the good ol days.

This user gets it.

Yes. Europe and North America are fucking huge and filled with resources. So after we get rid of the white people we will have a lot of land and wealth to equally distribute among ourselves.

Why would anyone want 10 billion people on earth?

It would be smart to have plans to not allow that to happen.

About 3 weeks ago I farted which pushed the CO2 levels way out of whack - it started to rain instantly.

LOLOLOL TIEM FOR ANOTHER LOLOCAUST

Exactly. White people, you NEED to stop having babies.

Bullshit, niggers and sandniggers just need to be exterminated.

Uhm, could you tell me exactly why?
HARD MODE: No muh feels argument

Because they're the least valuable. But whitey needs to make big changes also as previous user stated in reference to pollution and fucking the ecosystem up.

Check out this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r3OlG4OmczI

>Because they're the least valuable.
Least valuable? Ok, let me check real quick... Oh, no. I can't find a single scientific paper that claims that. I am also confused because there is no paper that even proposes a metric by which to measure the value of human beings.

I tried really hard looking but I could not find anything. I'm sorry, could you please share your source? Maybe I simply don't know the journal you are quoting. Sorry for the inconvenience.

MY sources? Africa and the middle East.

PAPERS LIKE THIS DON'T EXIST BECAUSE SENSITIVE CUNTS LIKE YOU WILL GET ASSBLASTED BY ANY PAPER MAKING SUCH A CLAIM

IF A PAPER EXISTED YOU'D SCREAM AT THE CREATOR BASED ON YOUR MORALS AND EMOTIONS RATHER THAN ACTUAL DATA AND SCIENCE

>Africa and the middle East
Again, that's not a journal.

Now I'm the one who thinks you are stupid. You sure it is not the white race that is filled with idiots? I mean, the superior white race should be able to find their source.

Holy fukken lol, my nigga

Fuck your need for a journal, reality is right in front of you you ignorant cunt

I am sorry but I don't think you should pretend you know what I would do in some situation. I mean, at that point we are arguing hypotheticals

>Durr if this X happened I bet you would do Y and that is why X would never happen!

I mean, is that a point you are seriously making or is this just a troll? For the superior race you are not looking too good there. You might wanna step it up a little bit. At least don't argue like a toddler.

Says the guy who won't acknowledge the obvious shithole that is Africa and the middle east

>reality is right in front of you you ignorant cunt
Yeah, but anyone could say this. Look, I can even claim the opposite of what you are saying:

>White people are the least valuable! Reality is right in front of you, you ignorant cunt!

See, nothing stopped me from typing that without it being necessarily true, so how do I know that you just did not pull your conclusion out of your ass? That is why we need science. I need a paper or please go back to larping as the superior race back in .

Oh wait, I do have a paper that shows a valid claim for the inferiority of white people. In the paper nature.com/articles/nature12961 published by Sriram Sankararaman they measure that white people have the most neanderthal DNA. Which means you are actually less evolved.

>Says the guy who won't acknowledge the obvious shithole that is Africa and the middle east

First, what do you mean by shithole? That there is poverty? There is also poverty in white countries. That there are dictators? There also are dictators in Asia. Please be more precise, it is impossible to really understand you, you are kinda talking like a monkey at this point.

Also, we are not contained in just one geographical location. We live everywhere. Even with you. And we are thriving. For example, consider:
nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=72

Black women are the most educated group in the United States. See, we are even more educated than your cracker ass.

Shithole as in constant warfare between tribal terrorists on a consistent fucking basis in the majority of the country as well as poverty as well as disease as well as famine as well as lack of clean water

>constant warfare
You have that in white countries.
> tribal terrorists
This too. Wasn't there a shooting in texas like two days ago? Kek. Superior white race huh?
> on a consistent fucking basis
Yeah. White countries get terror attacks like every two hours. Yup.
>poverty
Last time I checked poverty was fucking rampant in white countries. Check.
>famine
White contries also get food shortages
>lack of clean water
Kek wasn't there an entire state in the US that was getting literal shit water full of chemicals?

Yeah. So yes, by your definition Africa is a shithole. But so are white countries. Thanks for playing!

Yes, everything that happens in Africa/middle east can be said to happen everywhere else. But at a tiny fraction in comparison.

Nope, it's the process of becoming a developed country that's so detrimental
Minimalism needs to catch on, everyone wants to have shit and be comfy like the west but it's just not gonna happen. But I'm not one to talk because I'm not impoverished. This problem is literally fucked, all the solutions are ethically wrong.

>But at a tiny fraction in comparison.
Hey, I gave you your shot. I asked to define "shithole" and you did. Nowhere did you mention that proportionality had anything to do.

If we are going to play the game of "Ok, let me quickly redefine shit so that my point makes a little bit of sense" then I will have to politely ask you to go back to .

I mean, at this point you really should. I've destroyed you. I've posted a scientific paper and a government statistics document at this point. And to this second you have not tried to refute any of those, nor have you tried countering by putting your own research on the table.

People with your inferior intellectual capacity are actually happier when they stay in the designated low IQ zones. So please go back.

Well, folks. I think this was it. We got a taste of that sweet sweet superior white race. My conclusion: Not looking that superior from here kek.

It is adorable watching you be your own cheerleader. I dont give a shit about winning an argument by your standards. Fuck your standards. Reality is reality. Africa and the middle east are the biggest shitholes on earth.

10/10 bait
I love the "nigger nogging" flavor

user gets it.

>Fuck your standards
My standards are the scientific standards. The same standards that put a man on the moon. If you think that you are below them well, I already told you that you should stay in the designated low intelligence boards.

>Africa and the middle east are the biggest shitholes
Yes, according to your definition of shithole. And as I proved, so is every other place.

Your standards are of your own creation. If anything, im being more scientific than you by observing the shitholes that are Africa and the middle East and labelling them accordingly.

>Your standards are of your own creation.
No. For all I care you could ignore my words. What will forever stand though are the two scientific results I have shared that prove two of my most important points.

You have no refuted either of those nor shared research that supports your point of view. That means no one has any reason to take you seriously at all. I am simply doing this to bait you into showing me how the superior white race reacts when the facts are against them.

I mean, the superior white race does not fear a little research, right?

Im not doing any research because you're either a troll or an irate nigress, neither of which can be reasoned with.

Could you please post the scientific paper you are citing when you say "black women can't be reasoned with"? Now, that's is some research I'd like to read.

Youre all the proof i need at the moment.

Well, I guess that is fine for someone of your intellectual capacity. But here we usually only discuss research.

It is sustainable. The question you should be asking, is. what are you willing sacrifice to sustain it?

now of course we can't sustain that many people at a developed Western/East Asian lift style. defiantly not sustaining it and maintaining current biodiversity.

though if you can deal with living in a commieblock, taking mass transit, and eating a limited veggie/bug diet. Then we can sustain tens of billions. don't forget to take your kid/s to the zoo. to see the last rhino.

This user gets it also.

Im sure the research is out there, statistics and all for how horrible an environment africa and the middle East are for human habitation. I dont need to see any of it to comprehend how horrible those places are, and im not interested in expending the energy to show some irate nigtess/troll research clarifying how horrible those places are.

>Im sure the research is out there
Great. Look for it. I'll be waiting.

No. Its not that important to me, youre not that important to me. You can if you want, but i got a feeling youre gonna choose to remain blissfully and willfully ignorant.

North Africa is the hottest place on Earth, this is common knowledge
It's a big ass desert

Well, I told you from the beginning that I did a thorough search on Nature. Maybe I am simply not aware of the journal you are sourcing. Please post it.

kek, today perhaps, but there's something called "development economics" user.

different birth rates, third world development, and immigration into the west; off sets that though.

if western left wing politicans and (((thinkers))) were really concerned with the environment. then they could cut off immigration into the West and allow western populations to decline and stabilize.

instead of keeping the Constant Growth meme going.

Youre a broken record. Just Google Africa shitholes or why is Africa a shitholes and read up.

I have no obligation to do that for you. By the way, I have to pick up my gf and after that, I'll probably bang her so you have a while to go look for those citations, cracker.

The fuck are you on man

Nor do i have any obligation to unveil what isn't veiled to begin with. Enjoy that pussy Tyrone.

Yes, exponential growth forever is totally sustainable

Thank you. I just got done. You know, maybe I've been too harsh on you. Busting a nut has made me realize that white people aren't so bad. My beautiful girlfriend is white and she is such a nice person.

And white women, in general, have always treated me so nicely. You know, maybe I don't hate white people. I just hate when you call me a nigger. But after clearing my mind with some nice human contact I think I can forgive you. I forgive you for calling me a nigger. At the end of the day, I don't know you. I do not know what happened in your life to make you feel the need to call people niggers on the internet. Maybe one day you will also forgive whoever wronged you in the past and move on to bigger things.

This was a fun thread to read and now my keyboard has water on it from reading while trying to drink. I like you.

why do libtards advocate for higher consumption?

Not with Capitalism.

Not with consumerist capitalism, no. Consumerist capitalism, perhaps capitalism in general, need to be replaced if we are to make anything of our species. Let alone have half-decent living standards for even 1/10 of the world's population in 100-200yrs.

reading your comment was like watching a pidgeon play chess

I'm all for agreeing Africa is a diverse continent. But the poorest Nordic citizen would probably land in top 2% or so in Africa. There is relative and absolute poverty. Relative is when you can't pay your college tuition and can't go out to eat in a restaurant. Absolute is when you line up for UN food truck and squabble for loaf of bread. The kind of poverty where your children end up with 60 iq points due to malnutrition with no hope ever attaining even fair quality of life due to cognitive limitations.

Democracy seems to be in crisis in Europe and USA. Again it's relative . Belgium went without government for like few years and things kept running well due to high quality institutions. In sub saharan Africa there are no well functioning institutions. The leaders you get tend to cater to tribes, implement insane economic policies and generally just be completely incompetent to the extent black Africans were literally better off living colonized and ruled by Europeans.

Let's not even get to uncontrolled fertility rates. It hasn't occurred to you that once you've deforested, erosion has made your land into desert, and nobody buys your oil, it's game over. Rest assured, there will be no 400M Nigerians in 30 or so years. They'll starve, die of disease, massacre eachother (think Rwanda) or emigrate and drown in mediterranean somewhere between 300 and 350M.

Definitively unsustainable, niggers, pajeets and chinks consume so much resources compared to what they give back to humanity. I think that a population should only be allowed to reproduce when they could at least contribute a sizable amount to Science. Who here votes to nuke China and India?

And Africa

>Anyway the environment isn't being destroyed by too many people, it's being destroyed by a small fraction of people with lots of money.

Conservation is being sustained by a small fraction of people with lots of money, as well. Our industrial farms feed our enormous population. If everyone tried to live off the fat of the land they would chop down all the damn trees for fuel during the winter months and eat all the game. All of those people want land to live on. They will certainly destroy ecosystems in order to bring their little corner of the Earth to heel.

Is this sustainable?
It stopped being sustainable after 5 billions. I don't want to sound edgy, but a deadly pandemic or a nuclear war can't come soon enough

Read about "Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development"

People would still be able to live with massive overpopulation, but everybody would be forced to live in a tiny commieblock eating insects with zero commodities or luxury apart from satisfying the bare minimum needs to biologically survive. Basically, living like livestock.

We must help those in need.

Just lock niggers in Africa, they can fuck and eat sand there as much as they want, not a problem.

So you're saying "It's OK for population growth to be uncontrolled, as long as everybody is kept in poverty". Got it.

The fact that Africa is stricken with poverty has nothing to do with a lack of resources

...so?

I think we kinda overblow how much resource expenditure is needed for the essentials of a comfy western lifestyle.

What do we spend the most energy on?
Goods transportation: can easily be reduced tenfold by eating local products.
Persons transportation (actually very, very, very little compared to goods transportation): can be reduced by working more locally, and by not taking overseas vacation every year. I don't consider plane trips to be an essential part of living a comfortable life.

Things like Internet or electronics don't consume that much, and would consume even less if planned obsolescence wasn't so pervasive.

There's also healthcare but it's more of a large monetary expense than a resource one, since prices are so inflated.

yes, send even more food to africa

Please let's not fight anymore. We have moved on to bigger things.

This is why they are third world in the first place.
But don't worry, as their countries finally start developing and as they start to live more and more in giant overcrowded cities, the subsequent damage will easily surpass anything the first world has ever caused.

That's what the Paris Climate Accord is supposed to accomplish. You can't stop a developing country from experiencing a population boom. It happened to all Western countries too. But you can try to help them develop cleanly. When developed, they will level out, just like we did.

>When developed, they will level out, just like we did.
yeah who cares about absolute population numbers lol, as long as they've got zero population growth nobody cares about that 1.5 billion of africans, 1.5 billion of indians and 1.5 billion of chinese, lets just increase the first world population by 500% what could possibly go wrong btw save the environment

It's only sustainable if you don't mind everyone being poor. If you want to minimize suffering and have decent quality of life for everyone you probably need global population under one billion. But there aren't any ethical solutions to achieve this, I expect there to be a big culling later in this century when everything goes to shit

Why do they always show niggers instead of a bunch of poor kids from around the globe?

White kids don't really matter.

Get resources from asteroids.

Ummm how do you know he is arguing like a toddler? Can you provide some scientific papers to prove that’s how Toddlers argue? Otherwise you are wrong.

Fertility rate in China is 1.60 children per woman.

yeah that should probably be 1 billion chinese since their growth has stopped

it's still a fucking bad idea to let them achieve first world standards, any fucking animal with a horn would probably be wiped off the planet if the average chinaman had the money to spend

It is an article of faith for egalitarians to insist that every human being is of equal potential and that his potential is solely determined by his social conditions instead of any biological conditions.

It is clear to anyone that now that such a view is false and that genetics affects the brain in the same way it affects any other part of the body.

It is of no use for low IQ individuals to reproduce and burden the planet, but this is a realization that an egalitarian can never make without jeopardizing his faith in his ideology of human equality.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Lahn

Bruce Lahn did nothing wrong.

Sure is.
Earth could easily sustain 100 billion.
Problem is allocation of resources and waste.

Build a 1000 square foot house and put 4 people in it.
Build some pathways a public square, parks and shops.
Build enough houses to make a village of 1000 people.
Now build another town next door.
Continue until 10 billion people are housed in homes and villages.
All these homes and people would fit within the current border of Texas with a considerable amount of land to spare.
Now use the rest of the planet for food and energy production.

10 billion humans standing shoulder to shoulder, chest to back could fit within the limits of the City of Los Angeles, the City not the county.

Problem is poor resource management, incredible waste of resources.

this clearly
nuke africa

that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard, you vile, stupid pig, you piggot, you disgusting piggot slimy ass oinker

humans need more than just shelter and low quality food, you god DAMNEd fucking moronic putrid ass retard

1. someone completely objective with perfect knowledge and flawless resource management, planning and population control powers has to be responsible for your ideal world
2. you're assuming that people only need food and energy
3. you're assuming that the space for roads, streets, etc. is negligible
4. you're assuming it would be easy to control that extremely high concentration of humans, higher than anywhere else on the planet right now

you're assuming lots of things, my simple-minded piggot friend

god damn it you fucking stupid piggot you ruined my morning, you made my coffee taste like shit with your telepathic, ranged stupidity and stench

your fantasy world is simply not possible, unless humans were just pieces of stationary furniture that consume ONLY FOOD (you didn't even mention water) and "energy"

you have so many fucking assumptions holy shit how can someone think that the world is so fucking simple, you fucking dumb, stupid, putrid, rektarded oinker stupid ass fucking shit-tarded subhuman

you fucking idiot, you vile idiot you stupid fucker, god damned idiot child, retarded faggot

what you are saying is not fucking possible you god damned fucking ape-tarded subhuman

the world is simply not that simply, you cretin, imbecile, shit-tarded subhuman troglodyte

you cromagnon, humans are a range of needs determined by culture, genetic factors, etc.

you would need to have a PERFECT, and I mean an ideal, a mathematical perfection, an abstract world, a PERFECT enforcement of eugenics, resource management, population control and planning

it's simply not possible what you describe, not even as a thought scenario, you fucking god damned idiot, cursed bastard cro-magnon

>Build a 1000 square foot house and put 4 people in it.
>Build some pathways a public square, parks and shops.
>Build enough houses to make a village of 1000 people.
>Now build another town next door.
>Continue until 10 billion people are housed in homes and villages.
>All these homes and people would fit within the current border of Texas with a considerable amount of land to spare.

now, the very next second everyone would exit their homes, billions of people, and they would want:
pussy
food
water
entertainment
etc.
the mix of their cultures would create an incredible level of anxiety and tension

in 1 day probably millions, billions will be raped, killed, cannibalized

have you even thought about how you would deliver food, you stupid son of a bitch?

what you are struggling to communicate to us, like a growling, desperate, illiterate monkey, is equivalent to saying "y = 5, find x". There is simply not enough information you fucking moron, your example has 0 value. The world is not that simple, you can't just say "put all humans in texas and give them food". What about water? policing? education? entertainment? quality of life? cultural factors? language? transport? eugenics? man, there are so many factors related to human life, it's simply not possible to say what your stupid, cretinous ass just said

crawl back to your cave, cromagnon

no, it's not

No considering to live at first world quality, globally, would need 5 earths, at 2100 pop levels, around 8 earths. Best case scenario is Brazil worldwide, living as communal bugmen where nobody owns electronics, cars, anything needing rare earth metals. Worst case scenario is Varg-mode or Mad Max.