Theoretical Physics

>Be me
>17 year old junior in honors physics class
>End of the year just before final exam crunch time
>Just finish the unit on weak force, strong force, time travel, etc.
>Bald physics teacher hypes up his “outside of school experiments” with his hyper intelligent mathematical genius friend
>Today is the day
>Says that his friend has dedicated his life to proving the Riemann Zeta Hypothesis using Riemann’s journals
>This fucker actually solved it but in the process lost touch with his wife and kids lel
>Is somehow using this fact to rip holes into the fourth dimension
>Is able to store an infinite amount of data in one bit by storing the data linearly in this extra dimension
>Is also able to access an infinite amount of energy by forcing data into this dimension
>Can send files through this dimension across the planet without an internet connection
>Has been attacked both physically and electronically by multiple government agencies, but is able to destroy them using his mathematical genius
>Won’t go public with this info because it would unravel the world as we know it
>Obviously don’t believe it
>Go do some research on these guys
>Both are part of an LLC which has bought thousands of dollars’ worth of servers and computers from several universities
>mfw
I know that there has to be something there guys. He can’t be 100% lying, but the story is so out there and he spoke with so much detail and passion, he’s either an absolute madman, the most self-absorbed fuck in the world to make up such an elaborate lie for high school kids, or he and his buddy are the most important people in recent history.
It’s been quite a while at this point, so I don’t know why I’m still thinking about it, but its bugging me recently and I need someone else’s input.
Help me Veeky Forums, you’re my only hope.

There are millions of Schizophrenics in the world
And only one, no wait, maybe one, person who solved the Riemann Hypothesis

>>Is able to store an infinite amount of data in one bit by storing the data linearly in this extra dimension

is that way

we need names otherwise you're just a self absorbed asshole seeking for attention on a barely active chan

Guys, what is this is true? Like just imagine if it was. The shit that could be possible. But then again, this guy is out of his damn mind. He needs meds. I'm sorry OP for you having garbage teacher that smokes crack

Nice try, evil government agency.

Names: DB MM DH

D. Bee

man, he's so out of his mind

Don't think this is true. Anything other would sound more believe than this. Variables involved in this are very hard to solve. Incredibly hard. Don't think he did it.

why does this sound like the set-up for a bad movie using techno-babble math edition buzzwords

i am the teacher

I am the mastermind.

No im the mastermind

>be man
> wait im no man

>Bald physics teacher
Already trying to use physical traits to judge a person's character

>hyper intelligent mathematical genius friend
Using sarcasm to attack someone else's character

>This fucker actually solved it but in the process lost touch with his wife and kids lel
Portraying the individual as undesirable to attack his character

>Won’t go public with this info because it would unravel the world as we know it
>Obviously don’t believe it
Good, he's lying

You and the professor need to check your bad attitudes. One is clearly a narcissist (you) and both tell tales to inflate their egos.

Professors don;t teach stupid hiiii school fisics hehe

Now what would you do if he found this on here? He sounds like the type of guy to browse chan.

Sure, this shit will be true when 5 + 5 = 10

Yes, they do. It's called "physics" and not "physics with calculus"

They're kooks who started their own LLC (which literally anybody can do even if their business never makes a single cent of profit) and spent their own money to waste time on supercomputers running garbage code.