Tfw 83 IQ points is the bare minimum to be cannon fodder in the military

>tfw 83 IQ points is the bare minimum to be cannon fodder in the military
>tfw 83 IQ points is the bare minimum to work as janitor or machine operator
>tfw automation is removing those jobs
>tfw IQ can't be increased
>tfw everytime we're removing jobs that low IQ males can do and replacing them with jobs only high IQ males can do
>tfw they're now taking the jobs 100 IQ males can do (drivers, accountant, managers)
>tfw people seem to think a society where only high IQ people can work is a good idea

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=548-X185QXg
youtube.com/watch?v=q7bcVqPqNp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw IQ can't be increased
says who?

the goverment has tried the last several decades wasting billions to increase it without success.

do you have any better idea?

practice math, read.

Source?

youtube.com/watch?v=548-X185QXg

if it all fails go eugenics

fuck yo feelings

Piracetam, 20 grs daily. Enjoy your superhuman brain kiddo.

>obsessing over IQ this much like an autistic brainlet
Retards like you are the bane of human existence and need to be killed by a firing squad.

>implying 83 is a lot
for fuck's sake, IQ 83 person is basically retarded.
retarded people shouldn't be allowed to work

>niggers are as smart as whites
>let's import more niggers from africa

average american nigger IQ is 85.
average african nigger IQ is 70.
abbos is 60.

>average american nigger IQ is 85.
>average african nigger IQ is 70.
>abbos is 60.
idiot numbers based on a retarded "study" by lynn

The end goal is the obsolescence of human labor, after which all but the intellectual and aristocratic elite will be purged. Such is literally the NWO meme.

>/pol/fag comes out of nowhere

you can see any place where niggers gather become a literal thirld world place, even if is a white country.

South korea and japan were thirld world african shitholes just 40 years ago, like China and singapoor.

this is in no way related to my argument, brainlet.

>I don't like what these numbers imply therefore I reject them
You have no argument.

abbos can't even speak properly.

>doesn't even know who lynn is
>doesn't know anything about his shitty research
>yet this user posts his retardation as if it was a gospel of truth
stop embarrassing yourself and check lynn's retarded papers yourself

>thinks that only a single study has found a racial IQ gap
Get a load of this willful moron.

way to show yourself that you've never seen those other studies
idiot

>things aren't the way they are because my feelings say so

pay up wagie

I'm 85 iq and just had my third dysgenic son my food stamps are not going to recharge themselves

That's like 15% of the population.

>makes claim and doesn't cite then gets butthurt when people who've seen shit call him on his idiocy

>let's deny reality

>posts video of retarded baboon that in no way debunks what i've said or proves other user's retarded claims right

>his "citation" is a fucking youtube video

>diferent populations of humans evolved to have identical brains (inteligence)
>literally magical thinking

>mfw 120 IQ
>mfw that's smart enough to program the robots and become your technocratic overlord

I have never claimed in my original post that there's no difference in cognitive capabilities between i races, i only called you out on your idiot citation and said that an IQless than 90 IQ is impossible unless your subject is genuinely mentally retarded

abbos barelly can speak human language and they never evolved beyond paleolitic stone shit (not even discovered how to make fire) before aussies put them in reservations.

Africans can't even develop infraestructure and have to import chinks to build shit.

>his "citation" is a fucking youtube video

IQ diferences in race and gender are not even a debate, they're a fact.

you can see when you talk to a negroe that he can't even form complex thoughs when he speak.

>IQ diferences in race and gender are not even a debate, they're a fact.
correct although by a small margin, but you're still retarded by claiming a certain race can't talk because it doesn't enough cognitive capability to do that

abbos barelly can talk in SIMPLE RETARDED TERMS, not even academic speech.

and your only citation is a random guy on youtube, that's called cherry picking and it's peak logical fallacy.
brainlet

try to talk to an average negroe (not a racemixed black with white DNA) and see if he can speak in an academic level or just with simple thoughs.

and yes, I have black friends IRL.

>brainlet upset he won't survive when we cull the weak
haha

anecdote
another logical fallacy
keep going please

>i am so fucking racist and i have black friends IRL
>all blacks can't speak
yes and my name is kim jung un

In This Thread: Made up bullshit people heard from retards online being spread to other retards online.

Do not reply and if you insist on it please sage.

You're right. Evolution will ultimately eliminate human groups with statistically low intelligence, like right-wingers and racists.

Really i'm more concerned about capital.
If we have less spenders, and they are wiser spenders, less businesses will thrive, leaving only monopolies, who will then create oligarchy.
We can't have that, now can we? >:^(

To quote myself: "The problem with communism is big government, the problem with capitalism is monopoly/big industry."

>low IQ people stop existing
>only high IQ people exist
>automation continues its upward trend
>human IQ has to keep increasing to keep finding smarter and smarter jobs so it can survive
>50 billion years in the future humans are brains the size of planets that can think new universes into existence

nice

> Thinks IQ evolves
HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA

ITT: brainlets

Why wise spenders would choose to support monopolies?

The problem with capitalism is the fact that the profit motive is orthogonal to satisfying human needs and wants. In a competitive environment morals are discarded in favor of any advantage over your competitors.

Gimme that fully automated luxury communism

it wont work since high iq stem people doing all the heavy lifting and the low iq humanity students being parasites and becoming "artists" and expressing their "creativity"

>"Heavy Lifting"
What part of fully automated don't you understand? This is post invention of friendly artificial general intelligence I.e. singularity, proving theorems is as easy as 2+2, quantum computing allows a greater understanding of chemistry and biology.

At the same time though, businesses need some level of morality or restriction, otherwise they no longer gain a profit from the customer, but instead from the government.

It's certainly a better alternative to communism, thats for sure..

Just plug them into FacebookVR (TM) aka the matrix for the rest of their life and let them watch pretty pictures. Here's a demo.

The choice would be between "enjoying yourself" and "learning and improving things"