TFW XXXTentacion used to come on Veeky Forums before he was famous

>TFW XXXTentacion used to come on Veeky Forums before he was famous
>Everytime he is asked about it he acts like he doesn't know what you're talking about and he has been asked multiple times
>TFW almost everyone from old Veeky Forums is gone now so only a small handful of people know

Why is he ashamed of us Veeky Forums? Does he think we're retarded and pretentious?

Really? When was this?

2012, before he went to jail.

>Why is he ashamed of us Veeky Forums? Does he think we're retarded and pretentious?

You answered your own question. Yes.

He is a bad guy, I don't know why you would give a fuck if he used to come on here. I also wouldn't be a black rapper associating with a racist website if I got famous its just common sense.

Who the fuck is XXXTentacion? I've been on Veeky Forums since the day it started.

>Implying 90% of Veeky Forums are better than him
were almost all scumbags here

>Veeky Forums
>racist
We are a website of peace

This.
xxx doesn't seem like a genius, but is probably smart enough to know this website is filled with retards.

If this did happen, yeah probably.
I'm about to be famous and will never tell anyone I went on a website this fucking awful. I don't expect anyone to believe me and you don't have to. I'm ashamed of Veeky Forums and should be, for the exact reasons OP said.

Why are you still talking about this shit? CLEARLY he wants nothing to do with us and he has moved on with his life. That's why he keeps telling you to fuck off when you bring it up.

>Guy used to go on website with autistic and racist retards
>Guy becomes famous rapper
>Autistic and racist retards expect him to still be their friend even considering that he is black
he is gone, why should I even need to say this?

There's no way I'd talk about this place either, but why was he on Veeky Forums of all boards? I mean he's probably fucked up enough to be on Veeky Forums but I'd guess a rapper would spend more time on /mu/

autistic and racist retards might be a bit harsh, but yeah he is gone and why the fuck wouldn't he go, he was like 14 when he was here anyway.

>black people

He doesn't mention us in any way because some of us are the type of autistic retards who will hound a black rapper about how he used to go on a racist website when he was a kid even though nobody in their right mind would admit this.
>tl;dr leave him the fuck alone, yes he used to come here, no he won't ever admit it

>I'm about to be famous

What memery is this

The only famous people who use Veeky Forums are Jacob Barnet and Ed "big head" Witten

Neither of those people have ever been here, xxx was here but almost nobody remembers because he was 14 and it was like 5 years ago

I literally thought I was the only one who remembered.

Wtf, why?

Talking about science, philosophy, the direction of civilisation. He was actually smarter than most people on this board. But most people on this board aren't that smart.

>14 year old "rapper" spook that went on to go to prison for beating up women contributed to intelligent discourse

i need some proofs otherwise this is a giant bait thread

>14 year old's come on Veeky Forums now?

>Veeky Forums is intelligent discourse.
Veeky Forums is pretty much /b/ for people who know uncommon words and general science knowledge

With the shit I see posted on this board I would be very surprised if 95% of users were not middle school and high school kids who get bullied very badly.

>posts something very unlikely with no evidence at all

hmm. how would you even know it was him? was he a tripfag?

he had a trip sometimes, he linked to his blog, he posted pictures of himself in school sometimes.

He is ashamed of you all because you have autism and 50% of the whole board right now is IQ threads. Its a pretty embarrassing website to say you go on even if you're not a rapper.

this
just leave him alone already he is gone.

Probably fake but out of all the meme rappers why the one that beat the shit out of his pregnant girlfriend
Rather have lil pump

wow that sounds like an excellent high quality poster! I can tell why he wants everyone to forget