so each person ate three eggs

>each person had an egg

correct, plus two more

Grandfather, father, son. Three people, 2 are fathers, 2 are sons

what the hell is that.
the answer is explained in the video

What are you saying?

Three are sons, dumbass.

It says they ate three eggs, not three eggs between them, which is an important grammatical difference. The each person had an egg part is just to try to throw you off.

They ate 9 eggs total, 3 each.

Does this change the answer?

9 is the answer.

The question is “explain how”

Nope, Father is the son of the grandfather, while the grandson is the son of the Father.

Grandfather->Father->Grandson

Not your respondent but the gf is a son too.

>The each person had an egg part is just to try to throw you off.

No it is clarifying the they had 3 eggs bit. It means to show you that they didn’t each have 3 but had 3 between them

You lack the lexical intelligence to properly parse the stated syntax. You are incorrect.

Enlighten me

No, the gf(male) is a son

I was referring to the current living generations of the family members. It is very rare that the Great Grandfather is still alive.

Yes.

Agreed. I think there’s a pedant about.

You don't stop being a son when your parents die.

What about after a sex change?

thhey had scrmambled eggs

I thought about that, but it will only work if you pull some bullshit like "they're only a father but not a son". You could also use women, but they aren't explicitly mentioned so this seems to not be in the spirit of the problem.

Bravo

Grandfather (father 1), father (father 2, son 1), and son (son 2). I don't see how it takes a genius to answer this

The grandfather is also a son, which makes 2 fathers and 3 sons.

The grandfather identifies as a daughter

Then by extension, he must also identify as a mother.

Gender identities don't work like that. He can identify as a daughter as well as a father because of his role in raising his child.

Two flaming faggots with their surrogate daughter ate breakfast together.

ez, next

Within the group he is not a son.

Modern formulations of gender theory don't assume the extension principal so you have to show that you are in a separable, heteronormative domain with nonpositive curvature before you can apply it.

Father, spirit, and son are all one, so only 2 people ate 2 eggs, there never was a third egg :o

Two people who are both a father and a son to someone else ate eggs but one had two eggs and the other had one
This satisfies each person having an egg and eating 3 eggs in total

One person didn't eat their egg?

To clarify, it says they *had* an egg each. So one person maybe just didn't eat theirs.

Did you just assume their genders?
>each person had an egg
Clearly these four individuals are all non-gender conforming victims to your bias, with ovaries