Falling for the grades matter mean

>falling for the grades matter mean
>studying all throughout highschool
>0 social development during teenage years

i hope you didnt do this user

The funny thing is I'd probably be a lot better now if I did that. Being exposed the all the complicated hormone fueled social dynamics of highschool really messed me up. I hate all these social rites that I'm supposed to participate in, and because I know them, I'm always indecisive about them. If I were just a plain naive idiot I would just be oblivious to it all and it wouldn't cause me any angst.

Even worse, I fell for those memes in both HS and college.

No user, people that don't experience normal socialization end up paranoid autists living in a fantasy world. Do you honestly wish you were an autistic robot who feels so alienated from society that has to make normal functioning people into cartoonish stereotypes (chad,stacy etc) in his head in order to rationalize his isolation?

Fuck that. Besides my family and close (2 friends) I don't give a fuck about anyone. I'm here to achieve my goals and aspirations. I study school and train Muay Thai and teach milfs cardio kick boxing.

But user, I tried really hard to stop being shy and made a lot of friends that I now don't speak to at all. Yet my social anxiety is the same and not triggered by the million little expectations that I noticed people have of each other. If I had remained just a little shy autist I would never have discovered all the nuanced and detailed things that people expect of each other.

i think your mode of thinking is really shallow, and that you don't actively realize that if you were an autist you'd be a bitter little creature that fetishizes normal societal relationships. i'll ask you again, would you rather be a /pol/ or /r9k/ autist? answer honestly

its not just about social life user. those people who have been sucking dick for approval from authority figures since they were 8 will always be turbo cucks to anyone they perceive as an authority figure.

Neither. I think both /pol/ autists and /r9k/ autists are results of hyper-socialization. Autism has nothing to do with bitterness but I guess you're referring to the Veeky Forums sense of the word. I meant actual autism, social obliviousness, naive, obsessive. That's the stereotype.

you understand what i mean by autism

>results of hyper-socialization

no they aren't, they are the results of years and years of accumulated rejection and low self-esteem.

there are also 0 people with autism that think having autism makes their life better. the fact that they cant take social ques makes them live in perma anxiety and makes every day life x10 times more stressful. a colleague of mine has actual autism and i know how that looks like

are you retarded? grades are very important. When employers/schools need to sift through hundreds of applications, the first thing they do is look at grades because grades are quantitative and no hiring manager wants to put his ass on the line hiring someone with shit grades.

If you have shit grades your application will get deleted by a computer before a human even sees it.

>they're going to check your grades
>not your publications, experience and recommendations

keep dreaming poindexter

No. I didn't.
Instead, I was depressed, so I was too unmotivated to study. I also don't have a super high IQ like most people on Veeky Forums do. My grades were mostly average, but I didn't have no friends. Finished HS friendless and a kissless virgin.

>I also don't have a super high IQ like most people on Veeky Forums do

dunno who's more retarded, the people claiming their high autism points make them special snowflakes or the people eating that shit up?

I have not only seen people on Veeky Forums say that HS was easy and they breezed through it, and since I've never been a genius and I know that they exist, it's easy to deduce that, whereas some might be lying, some are telling the truth.
Plus, I don't really care if people actually had an easy time back in HS or if their IQ is in the 140s. I know I struggled a lot because I wanted to be exceptional but couldn't get past mediocrity due to my laziness and that my IQ isn't that high.

I have not only seen people on Veeky Forums say that HS was easy and they breezed through it, I have also seen people say that in real life*

thinking iq is a magical gauge of how smart you are is retarded. what academic success ultimately boils down to is weather you're stimulated by solving problems and your attention span. there is no "iq threshold" after which everything is piss easy. people that study for approval and not due to genuine interest don't do well in academia.

>gets told I need to get high grades in order to get a good job cause employers will ask for your grades
>obviously bullshit so I coast through high school and college with average grades
>decide I really enjoy writing papers and research so I apply for grad school
>grad school wants to see my grades

wow teachin cardio to middle aged women, some aspirations

>Get your immature worldview validated by hormone-fueled groupthink
>Never work toward long term goals
>after gradation, live and work in communities that continue to validate your worldview
>0 personal growth ever
People with "social lives" are incredibly immature and obnoxious to be around.

Anons, there's hundreds of people like you. You need connections.

Truth. That's why I'm deliberately failing all of my classes. Can't let that bullshit impede on my social life. YOLO

grades are a bit more minor honestly, connections plus experience and research is what matters alot more than grades.

Frankly, I never felt like I had a choice. I wanted social development but had no idea how to get it. Being good in school was my way to compensate. Still don't know how to get a social life now that I'm in uni, which is said to be the easiest time to get one. Guess I'll be alone forever.

I wish, user.

>failed for the "fuck that, i am smarter than those teachers anyway"
>"i can pick the book of what i want and learn it by myself much faster"
>"i don't need to go to classes everyday"
>then "now i will try this super hard degree in the best uni of my country"
>somehow get in
>fail all classes
>depression
>now having to learn basic school shit by myself to try again next year
>didn't even try to make friends and just spent my teenage years playing video games
>now i am spend my youth years shitposting, working shit jobs and reviewing shit i should have learned in high school, no friends, no girlfriend

>college will be the best time of your life

Hate that saying so much. And it only became a thing because of stupid college movies that portray uni life as a ton of partying and getting laid. It's not like that even for the majority of normies. Though to be fair, it is a lot better than highschool.

>i hope you didnt do this user

i neither studied nor socialized

I suppose it makes sense. most normies who have a decent social life probably have the most partying and sleeping around during college, and when they're done with their meme degrees they go out and become wageslaves for the foreseeable future

>implying mutually exclusive
Retarded inbred faggot.