Why were almost all of the women in this story promiscuous, other than to increase Joseph's paranoia, and why did K...

Why were almost all of the women in this story promiscuous, other than to increase Joseph's paranoia, and why did K. get so upset at his landlady for bringing it up?

>why did K. get so upset at his landlady for bringing it up?

It's improper, and K. is a very serious man.

Kafka's book have a very cartoonish quality to them. Nothing is meant to be real life at all.

kafka was redpilled

Are the women in his other works like this? I've not read them.

you mean gay?

that's just how women are. they're sluts who thirst for the dick constantly. take the red pill

I don't know what the point of the women was exactly (or if there was a point at all) but they I did feel like they were hindering him in archieving his goal

lol unfinished

How does the cotton bed roll the victim over when their ankles and wrists are bound?

why did K. rape fraulein burstner?

he thought it would help her understand his case

It doesn't if I remember correctly. Just moves them a bit which could easily be done with slightly flexible restraints.

Because, like every other aspect of the novel, they're hyperbolic projections of K.'s own unconscious fears and desires. The events on the novel are presented as filtered through his own id and thus we view them as such, not as they really are.

Because it was all a dream, mane.

>rape
>a semi-forced kiss is rape
Trump didn't win for this.

In order to show that women do not understand the law.

How many of these fine gentlemen do you have?