In your fanciest prose, describe your fanciest prose

In your fanciest prose, describe your fanciest prose.

Into peculating preamble I pour my pungent poetry, dripping particles of prose onto paper, and it slides away, parting with its punctuation which it leaves to rot on the page. I take another pull of my beer.

It is not very impressive.

mnlsm

Magnificent and scintillating tapestries of alphabetic characters woven as simmering thread upon the loom of Arachne, all intertwining as the stream into a single coursing river (or a couplet, should the Divine be taken account of) of bedazzling wordplay, and thereby inducing all who absorb it in rapt delight to proclaim "Holy, I want more!"

I type words

A untargeted, impotent cannonade of redundant, imprecise verbiage hurled at the reader to indundate them in the hope that their own apparatus of literary appreciation might assemble something from those words that I couldnt

gwang fa lee dang shi wu see fa rang jie tzu wee

memes

The most peculiar form of dandy would be the bow tie

Whimsical and cavernous shafts of autumn sonder, billowing masts of words punctuated by the onerous pitterpatter of the existential ghost of winter rain-- in short: a baroque string quartet

My goodness.. 8/8

Brilliant

see

Migoto

Loling at that Pepe. My writing is rather like that green insidious visage, my writing is meme, my writing is "Me"-me?

Postmodernism at its best

The End

Dancers,
--and not true.
"They dance, my love, they dance."

too much alteration, didn't even bother to read.
aliteration is prose on easy mode you're better than that user!

BRRRRRRRRRTTTTT

mete

hands are sweaty, words are ready, moms spaghetti, she's not started cooking yet, but im actually having spag 2nite, take flight, just got home from a LENGTHY drive, and my heart is racing, like a dolmation (the doggie) and im dreaming of a book, and there i am in bed, reading all over again, like it never happened????

Shitpost #231

Dumbfrog poster