Seeing Electrons with the Naked Eye!

This was an amazing video to make! Electrons just falling out of wires and sitting there in solution. Liquid metal that grows by itself! all thanks to the addition of a little liquid ammonia to some sodium and potassium!

youtube.com/watch?v=rKTe1wom4q8

Love it! Who else? Please geek out!

Wow, no special effects, the real thing!

>please geek out

Life was a mistake

>Please geek out

>> Please geek out!
Dude, what the fuck man. Do you have any idea how offensive that is?

>can't say "hydrogen"
fucking brainlet

Why is he so cringey all the time?

Can anyone post the formula from the reaction?

Aren*t nerds known to be cringy at least some times?

That was one of the most entertaining videos I've watched in a while. The finale was specially cool, but I also liked when you could see the electrons as a dark substance and when you put electricity into it you could see how they moved. Great stuff.

As a superior math major, I can say that just because of this video I will give chem majors a pass for the next month. I won't mock you for being less intelligent. And I will leave your threads alone.

Unsurprisingly, I've already seen this video. It's pretty neat.

What's wrong with Chem majors? Although I did switch from Chem to Math, I don't see a reason to berate them for potentially being less intelligent.

this, what the fuck is wrong with him?
video was alright but goddamn

>please geek out!
i don't think even reddit would be your type of thing, are you some Facebook user who somehow ended up in this rabbit hole?

>thunderfoot shill posts on Veeky Forums
He's cringeworthy and sexist

>2014
>not geeking out all day every day
Fucking newfags get out

Nothing. Mathcucks are just mad that they'll ultimately end up working either as a substitute teacher or writing autism papers noone gives a shit about while superior natsci majors are actually contributing something practical to society by pushing the bounds of human knowledge.

though i forgive OP for putting up an interesting video

I thought photons and electrons don't interact. How can "the blue stuff in the water that we see" be the electrons?

>thunderf00t
no thanks
go back to r/Atheism

It's nearly black, so not much interaction, is there?