youtube.com/watch?v=jHrZscBb-HA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My dick cried with semen at the blowjob scene

DO I??!?!?!?!

what an interesting looking book. I think I'll buy 23 copies

>tfw someone did a presentation on this baby in your honors English course

me too
but i was a 9 year old girl at the time

P.S. The person who did the presentation was an obese female to male transexual who never wore shoes and smelled like bad cheese. They compared the book to Romeo and Juliet, and claimed it was superior as Green's writing was sincere, whilst Shakespeare's was highly ironic.

You will all think I'm memeing but I'm not. They probably posted here for fuck's sake.

>new sincerity

OP is a faggot

>female to male

How does that even work?

hey babe hmu
nice digits also

Poorly?

>Never have I so wanted to be Crest Complete

I'm curious to know, are you just trying to bait Veeky Forums or are you being serious? If you're being serious, I want to know what you like about the book and what made you cry.

So basically, Kids Today are 100% fucked up on Ritalin, SSRIs, Autism Vaccines, Tojo's anime psyop and terabytes of be-yourself PravdaBlasts, this is really obvious if you've ever set foot inside an American High School. Our hi-tech sci-fi society enables people to be whoever they want to be, forgoing quaint foibles such as 'gender' or 'species'.

You don't want to know
I've seen.
seriously, you don't don't want to know

As Primitive Man gained a sense of orientation his through Myth, Modern Man gains it through Content. Let the sages of Content guide you through the bright new future 2017 AD and its alien culture and social norms.

youtube.com/watch?v=0KGJS0IhSoE

youtube.com/watch?v=jHrZscBb-HA

I was 14 and Alaska was like the girl I had a crush in school, the blowjob and her death was very touching to mr

You were in that thread as well? Did he ever get his copies?

is this a new meme? i was in that thread as well

What is the book about? Is it about a journey and blowjobs? Like journey to alaska and...I'll have 3738 copies.

I tried

Theres a wacky girl the MC has a boner for but she has a boyfriend and the MC and the girl and his friends play some pranks and get into hijinks for a large part of the book and then at the end the girl (who is called Alaska) dies alone in a car crash but nobody knows if it was suicide or an accident. Then it's 80 more pages of moping before it's over.

Stop making these threads John

Actually I'm not John, just an unpaid intern.