How do you deal with the absurdity of life and existence?

Just ordered a pizza

I stopped being fucking PSEUD LIKE YUEUD

What did he mean by this?

shitposting in Veeky Forums.

>life
>absurd

explain

You're just a crybaby. You cannot handle not having the reins to existence always in your hands, and the whip on your belt.

By dying in meaningless car accidents

Veeky Forums is love
Veeky Forums is life

comedy, reading good books, hanging with muh friends

only reason you think life absurd is bc u dont got no pussy grippin that dick get sum of that tight pussy grippin that dick queefin with sweet pussy juice runnin all down onto ur ballsack u aint gonna think about none of that gay existence shit

you know Quasimodo predicted all this

By fucking your mom to death

I don't think life is absurd or meaningless, what I'm trying to understand is what the hell should I do with it

Christianity

Through Christ we learn that sacrifice is the ultimate act of love. Only on the altar, Christ on His cross, the spilling of the precious blood of the incarnated Logos, does the meat grinder of Eternal Return take on a greater significance.

I need the update on that cheesy za.

By ascending above this mortal coil.

world of warcraft desu

this too

Meditation, time with my girlfriend and animals, and nice books. I sort of wish I hadn't found out how much the jews have fucked up this planet, though. Sometimes that gets me pretty bad, otherwise I think I'd give fuck all about the world if there wasn't so much mass manipulation going on.

You should check out that one guy who started existentialism.

How does one deal with an absurd thing? Whether you see the grim reaper doing a line dance or a clown sitting alone at a bar, what's your natural reaction to these situations? Make sure they're not life-threatening, then laugh at them. Same with life in general.

By laughing at it.