So, is there an actual masterrace?

So, is there an actual masterrace?

There will always be something better

Yes but what is the best race? Is it Angloes?

It's the jews desu. That's exactly why they should be eliminated even if only strictly dumber cohorts are left.

Veeky Forums administrators and their deputies do not have the right to delete this thread. If such deletion takes place, appropriate retaliation shall occur.

How can it be the Jews when Anglo-Saxons have won the culture war, I mean we’re speaking English here you know.

math/physics double majors

Yes, the human race.

Some would say The Isle of Man but I think that Le mans is still the best.

Nope, the master race concept was just a lie to convince oneself they have inherently more value than others. Just like how "man" was originally believed to be the center of the universe and the highest form of beauty.

All of it is merely self righteousness of persistent but vulnerable species that fears death and danger at every corner.

Erryone evolved to a different environment. For a nigger it was important to be able to run around naked all day and not get sun burnt. To walk a month or so sooner than whites and hit sexual maturity a year earlier. To fight off rival villages and murder there men.

For whites it was important to build strong community to help one another through tough winters, to have empathy and plan ahead building a better future for your children.

We are all just different, dose not make one greater than the other, just more suited for certain tasks. Blacks are really good a robbing people, white are really good at working hard, we all have our place.

Amerindians. They had a higher development rate compared to europeans. In other words, Amerindians are superior to europeans.

Uhmm sorry sweetie but the middle east was doing that about 2000 years earlier than wh*Tes

Don't make me use this, user.

You are both awful humans. Seriously.

Filipinos is the most powerful race

not this again

Obviously.
t. knowing anglo

Elves

The Daytona 500

Ashkenazi jews are true master race

Shoo shoo turk poster