Statistically speaking, what are the chances of finding a 10/10 virgin girl with an IQ above 120 and below 19?...

Statistically speaking, what are the chances of finding a 10/10 virgin girl with an IQ above 120 and below 19?. I have a budget of 500,000$, I am contemplating whether to hire an elite detective or travel the world on my own.

Breh, you already posted this shite on Veeky Forums.

Get out.

children

yeah, but i figured that the smarter people are here. Fuck it, ill just book a ticket. First stop, Russia.

Anyone with creds like those would never date a Veeky Forums weeb virg, even for 500k

You're likely to be in mad debt, if I get the chance I'll collect it.

Depends a lot on the population you're sampling from.

Assume sampling from a set of women of an age you want (don't know actual distribution of women by age or how big a pedo you are). Assume IQ and physical attractiveness are independent, attractiveness is normally distributed, and a 10/10 is 3 standard deviations above the mean or more.

Let Q denote the event of finding such a brainy model at random. I get 1.185 * 10 ^ -4 for its probability q from the above assumptions.

Let X be the number of suitably aged women you'd have to test before finding qtpi smarty pants. This is a geometric random variable with success probability q.

Then the expected number of women you must test before finding her is 1 / q, or roughly 8435. If you'll settle for a 1 percenter in looks, it's closer to 900.

Now get off my board.

You're fucking autistic if you care about virginity. Do you want her to be terrible at sex, or is it about her not realizing how shit you are?

It's about being with someone who isn't a degenerate whore.

Has had sex before != degenerate whore

I've pondered over this matter a lot and came to the conclusion that virgin-seekers are mentally ill and common sense doesn't apply to their thoughts and actions.
t.virgin

No, pretty sure that's the definition buddy.

I promise you stop caring once you lose your own virginity/gain experience. I swore I would never date a girl who wasn’t a virgin, that changed pretty quick. Also, virgins have never had anyone to tell them to shave their ass hair. Saves you the trouble.

>woman
>IQ above 120
give up now

op this is really easy to answer
lets assume ~10/10 girls are ~1% of the society
lets assume virgin girls are ~15% of society in age 16-19, according to most surveys that is the case
women have a very spikey IQ bell curve, so trying to hard anyone other than average is much harder than in men, but quickly glancing at the graphs women with IQ >120 make up ~11% of the population
>below 19
unless you're a pedo lets only include the 16-19 range, thats roughly ~1.85% of women
math time
1% * 15% * 11% * 1.85% = ~0.0030525%
that means in order to have a 50% chance of finding one you'll have to meet 16,400 women

so yeah, good luck OP

>unironically wanting to have used goods
Heh, what a shit taste you guys have

Damn these statistics. If you're looking for like a literal 10/10 that would be pretty hard I suppose but I went to a smallish school in middle Ohio and there were plenty of cute smart virgins. The problem was they also tended to be Christian n shit and were virgins for a reason.

Now, I'm an atheist myself, but I don't immediately put religious folk at the bottom of the iq range. I think it's like dumb christians

I don't see a reason to care if a girl is a virgin unless you are looking for someone pure who will save herself for marriage, anyway, so I don't think is much of a problem.

>If she's an atheist and didn't get knocked up at a young age then she's probably weird
Why...? Atheists don't get their morality from God but they don't necessarily have to be whores, either.

Zero

this

Well idk how it is elsewhere, just here, and there are hardly any atheists to speak of in the first place. But yeah if you actually intend to be in a serious relationship there's no reason to believe there's nobody out there. It's just kind of hard to get the in with those good types of people. Like just going around trying to get girl's numbers n stuff, it seems to me at least that people who are looking for a serious relationship will kinda look around at the people that are already in their lives.. So you have to kind of be a part of the scene to some extent. The best way to get a girl like that is to have a job at the same place or something along those lines and that sort of thing takes a bit more effort. To sort of situate yourself within their environment under no pretense and then be like oh how coincedental I have a penis etc..

Obviously just speaking generally but there are guys who might have you believe you can just apply PUA type shit and that shit really doesn't work on certain girls and that's a good thing but that does make it more difficult. It's like the two people passing each other on the sidewalk who share a glance and get a big what if but unfortunately it's not always easy to find the in to the relationship. So you have to sort of leave it up to chance.. Just focus on you and keep working on what you like and hopefully some day somebody will sonder in and be like wassup how u doin

So, 10/10 = 1

The rest of the numbers presented are just how you want to find her. Are you asking for us to make it easier? Because that's an engineering job. A.I. waifu is a lot easier because then you would get fractal-sluts.

>yfw devil staircase dicks