That student that brings sewing needles and balls of yarn to the lecture...

>that student that brings sewing needles and balls of yarn to the lecture, and sews the entire time instead of taking notes

I have a confession sci. I AM this student.

You don't sew with yarn, you fucking idiot. Use your fucking brain, moron.

>sewing with your brain

truly an ascended master

You knit with yarn, friendo. You sew with thread, unless you're some kind of autistic giant.

I listen to audio books while doing tasks like that. I can see doing the same thing for a retarded lecture.

Fucking lectures, man. They are completely worthless. They are the "you want fries with that" of the tuition farms. Just a time sink and excuse for the lack of actual education going on.

>Sewing
I kek'd, that person is clearly knitting.

>implying that the type of person that would knit during a lecture isn't autistic

why even go to the lecture if you aren't going to pay attention?

>imblying :DDDD
back 2 r*ddit U go

Be an adult and ignore them, it's not like they are being disruptive. If they can pass just fine, good for them, if not it's not your problem. You should have basically.no concern.

>Implying that their autism could somehow turn knitting into sewing.

>Implying it can't

>Implying it can

That's called knitting you moran.

>Implying

The point is that you can pay attention while knitting because it is one of those automated things your mind can do while engaged in something else.

>that student that's a

>he doesn't know that fidgeting can improve recall and focus

yeah but he's not taking notes

Correct, but I actually get why someone would knit. I think way better if my hands are busy.