Write what's on your mind

Write what's on your mind.

she's going away to rehab soon. i fear that she won't want anything to do with me when she returns.

fucking hell why are all my contacts out of weed on a lovely sunny sunday like this?

I feel like smashing my chair against the wall

>see picture of rock
>write what's on your mind
Rock floor door rail sea clouds shadow

>She
Who
>Rehab
From what

Your fear is probably justified, but you never know

>See post by user with words
>Write what's on my mind
Shadow dark green death poison snake killer

Almost one week being unable to eat properly and I'm ready to fucking kill myself.

Glib statement of crossroad in life. Twee sentiment that I think is poignant.

probably not going to get my book published because i've never been published prior to

:( feels bad man

a girl. a drug.

Hair

kek

If I should give up on this girl because she finds things I say and do embarrassing and I annoy her sometimes

Fuck her and dump her

Or become a huge cuck

Morals and Dogma

Well the reason I'm wanting to dump her is because if I let this shit slide now then she'll think she can get away with it in future
but telling her to fuck off and that I'm not going to change who I am if she doesn't like it will blow it up

Just don't know if it's worth roleplaying until I fuck her a couple of times or not

why do underpants have an opening on the front?

in love with a prostitute lads

I can't handle that everyone is having sex but me.

doing a poo

Trying to decide if I should call my friend today or not. I'm lonely and would love to talk to someone, but loneliness is also what inspires me to write.

fuck you

brutal mate

do the D A N C E
1 2 3 4 fight
stick to the B E A T
get ready to ignite
you were such a P Y T
catching all the light
just easy as A B C
that's how we make it right

My total lack of responses on this dating app must be because I don't have any pictures of me doing interesting things, r-right?

i know. shes not a streetwalker though. works in a brothel.

why is this asshole calling me up for weed on a fucking sunday

That's pretty Veeky Forums.

Is that considered better or worse?
I'm not well versed in the prostitute game

Doing a 2 week no-fap so that i can go to the red light district and cum really heavily on the belly of a prostitute that i saw a few months ago and almost fell in love with.

Try to judge how far you are from achieving that goal and ask yourself if its worth the effort
I would probably just get the fuck away from her, but thats me.

I stopped smoking weed to be more productive and now I feel less depressed, exercise more and I am becoming less of an antisocial shut-in.
But now the dreams are back and I always dream about my ex. I thought I was finally over her, but now I get reminded of her every single night. I wake up and I feel so fucking angry, it just ruins my whole day.
I tried to distract myself, but when I made breakfast the rage just took over and I smashed some of my plates and punched a hole in my cupboard. I just want to forget her, but the dreams are way to vivid every night. I can still see her face and her innocent smile when I close my eyes, I can smell her hair, feel the touch of her skin in my mind.
I'm this close to just saying 'fuck it' and start smoking and drinking again so the dreams can finally stop again.

it's a clean and legal brothe. she is really clean too.

really? i always thought i was supposed to be a writer but i dont' read books.

ya but she's real cutie you know
Am I under her spell bros

What about all her other Johns?

I will never understand how someone can get this attached to a woman. She is literally just that, a woman. Remember why she's your ex in the first place.

I wasn't really attached to her anymore, but now all the feelings and memories I associated with her are coming back because of these shitty dreams. When I wake up it feels like I just relived all the good and bad times I had with her. And then I feel this emptiness, like the breakup was just yesterday, even though I was over 4 months ago. And then I get really angry, even though I know it's just my brain fucking with me.

who cares. all girls have had plenty of dick in them. at least these dicks are wearing a condom.

oh, only 4 months. Ok it's still normal.

you're not alone, bro. this happened to me too. i ended up getting back with her and it's good now. you should try to get her back. she's probably the one and that's why is hurts so much.

Were they, though?

What about all those dicks that rubbed on her lips and tongue? Did they have condoms on?

It's been a long time since i felt the urge to call someone a Faggot this badly.

Of course you are.
Jerk off way more often and you'll be able to look at her without being blinded by your lust

Today is okay. Even if I don't put my weenie in a flesh hole.

Also Civ VI is pretty good, it's a relief to let the higher brain shut off for a few hours at a time.

>tfw made out for an hour with a 50 year old cougar that had 3 abortions and has never wore a condom before because ''it doesn't feel good''
I am 23. I am pretty sure i had at least 100 samples of DNA in my mouth.

Lol

Lemme tell ya, man, I have never been afraid of dying. But I am scared to die after a lifetime of feeling like dying.

>I tried to distract myself, but when I made breakfast the rage just took over and I smashed some of my plates and punched a hole in my cupboard.
This is unintentionally hilarious

fast times, lad

cor

It's been a long time since I was under someone's spell
can't say I'm too pleased about it

I can go into detail if you like. It's the usual:
>she is a co-worker making it easy for me to get to know her better over a long period (lol) of time
>2/10 face
>9/10 body
>she is greek
>she is 51

The way the people around here treat God is pathetic, a mix of genious of the lamp and Santa Claus.

I received an unusual text message last night.

I recently found out just how bad i trully am at english. It being my 3rd language and all shouldn't bother me much, but it does. It's all because of Veeky Forums and that stupid thread about how big your vocabulary is. Apparently i am at ''12 year old kid who lives in the US''-level.

What do i do? I mean, it feels that the better i get at Japanese, the worse my English gets, the better i get at German, the more i neglect my Greek.
It trully feels that my limits are around 100k words split into X amount of languages. Is there such limit? My inteligence is average if that's any indication.

It goes:
>Greek
>German
>English
>Japanese

brainlet SPOTTED

Describe it.

How long were you two separated? Under what circumstances did you two get back together?

>a girl. a drug
Often one and the same.

>writing a light hearted slice of life romantic comedy
>finished the first half
>the only way I feel like I continue the second half is if shit gets unnecessarily dark complete with cuckolding and attempted suicide

Good. Bit of reality into the mix

woah genius

fuck you

i am addicted to her. even though she doesn't really want me.

I have this weird bump on my scrotum. Most likely seems like an ingrown hair. I've been fighting the urge to pop it with a needle and watch the blood and pus come oozing out.

My willpower has ran out. I have two weeks until they kick me out of my courses. I pretty much just have to expend like a few hours of effort 4-5 times, but I just can't bring myself to do it. Even if I don't flunk out this month, I'm still going to be behind next month. I just simply stopped giving a shit.

Are you young enough to start anew?

pots

I saw a post here on Veeky Forums about some guy who submitted some poetry to an anthology under a Chinese woman's name, and got it accepted, and they were forced to publish it even after he revealed the deception.

That seemed like fun, so I thought I'd give it a try myself. I created a Hotmail email address/Outlook account with a female alter ego, whose name I based off a character from Code Geass. Even managed to find a cosplay picture that looks real enough to use as my avatar, to heighten the illusion.

Now, I might as well aim for the top at the start, so I took one of my short stories that no one has seen, and that got decent feedback at a writer's group, and submitted it to the New Yorker. I'll probably also submit it to Tin House, too, as well as Prairie Schooner and a few others.

I'm pretending that I'm a 22-year-old girl from Los Angeles, so I'm both young AND female AND live on the left coast. We'll see what happens.

stellar except for most "most likely seems like an ingrown hair" could be shortened to "most likely an ingrown hair."

Probably. 21. Honestly, I don't really feel like starting over either. I just want to stay home and work on myself for a year, read philosophy, exercise, continue therapy, but I just don't have the resources to do so. Honestly the classwork I'm behind on is trivial and I know most of the subjects, or could learn in a relatively short timeframe. I just realized halfway through that comp-sci is absolutely not for me. I'm semi tempted to sell some of my stuff and get some poor paki to do my projects for me.

Destroy all mirrors

I don't even care that I'm impossible to love. I've simply embraced the fact that no matter what I do today, tomorrow, the next day, etc. I'm still just going to die in the end, and the same with everyone close to me. I simply don't care about my disgusting looks and personality anymore with this relieving realization.

BRRRRRRRRRRTT

Response of reassurance and consolation.

I feel so tired all the time no matter how much I sleep. I might go to a psychiatrist, but I think I don't deserve pills or help. It's because I'm too self aware. I figure that most of my problems can be solved if I just got out more, or got a job, but I don't feel like it. I'm afraid that a doctor would just tell me that same thing. I get flashes of energy occasionally, which makes me think that it's all in my head. My body's completely capable of expending effort and working, so what the fuck?

I used to think that I could be happy as long as I could draw, compose, or create whatever. It's getting so bad that I can barely muster the will to do those on good days. So I've been very fucking unhappy.

No one believes you. Not even you.

Good on you for quitting weed. But you sounds like a petulant faggot. Man the fuck up, pussy.

"Hey Mugi, I'd do anything for you, you know that! I'm just glad you invited me! hey, here's a schedule, I already circled the bands you liked so we won't miss anything!"

"Isn't this great? Oh hey, look, they're passing a bowl around, let's toke up when it gets to us!"

"Okay Mugi, you've smoked weed before right? No? Hahaha, it's fine, I'll show you how! See, this bowl has a little hole on the side you cover with your finger. Now, inhale from this spot while I light the lighter! And once you've inhaled for a few seconds I'm going to let go of that hole, it's going to give you a big rush of air and you're going to get way more smoke!"

"Awesome Mugi, that's a huge hit! You're going to start feeling pretty silly soon! Time for me to take a hit!"

"Aww Mugi, you feeling a little high? I will admit that was some strong shit! Makes the music a lot better huh?"

"What's that Mugi, you want more weed? Okay, I'll track some down for us. You're just a little pothead, aren't you!"

"Hey Mugi, that's it for the day, let's head back to our tents to unwind. I've got a ton of munchies and we've got a lot of weed left for tonight and tomorrow! Aren't you so happy?"

"Mugi... geeze you're super high, why are you being so touchy-feely? You want to what?! Sleep in my tent? Well... okay I guess..."

"Mugi! Hey watch it! I know it's dark but you're... Oh.. you're naked huh? Well, this is your first time right? I'll be gentle. Weed sure makes you horny huh? Don't worry, this will feel great."

Tonight I am not going to drink myself to sleep to quell my sadness. This has been my remedy every time I felt down for the past several months but tonight is the night to change that.

Go if your insurance covers it. But don't have any delusions about the relationship. They view your body as a mechanic would your car.

They want to brute force it into functionality but also keep it coming in for monthly tuneups. Go and get some pills to fix your brains already, jeez. You'll barely be a blip on this guy/s multi-thousand patient radar.

Oh please dude. After the military and running through stupid shit in my life I'm 29 and still working through community college. Taking courses here because it's cheaper than doing it at a university.

You're definitely not too late to switch majors or jump around a bit to live life if you don't like the current direction you're headed.

Been there, little by little. It helps more if you fill in that gap of drinking with anything to keep your mind off. Besides reading of course, try something new.

Obviously. It's just that I kind of just don't want to do anything. I just want to sit around and work on myself stress free for a while. That's not going to be happening.

I'm gonna start playing video games again. Figure that's a better use of my time than browsing Veeky Forums while plastered.

I loved and hate her, and now she thinks im a creepy retard because the meddlings of my ((((friends))))

I must cast off her spell, and pursue superior women

>You'll barely be a blip on this guy/s multi-thousand patient radar.
I keep forgetting how insignificant I am. Well, I guess I'll make an appointment soon. I already decided to but, my delusion was putting it off.

born to die

world is a fuck

You need to be a superior man to get a superior woman. But hey, maybe you are, gl user.

I will strive to become that superior man, friend.

I sometimes fool myself into thinking I am intelligent because I realize just how unintelligent I really am.

its a catch-22. Am I trying to deceive myself into intelligence once again by stating this? and again?

You can't know your own intelligence. You can get an indication by observing how you compare to other people, but your belief is always going to be poisoned by your vanity and or insecurity.

Indeed

Read Chekov's The Black Monk

this place is full of idiots and i hate that im addicted to it

You mean Ward Number 6

I believe in you

Everyone should just read more Chekhov

Agreed
But then this board would turn him into a meme..