I fucking hate all of you scumbag dipshits i really want the whole universe to collapse on itself just to end this veil...

i fucking hate all of you scumbag dipshits i really want the whole universe to collapse on itself just to end this veil of irony or post irony or whatever the fucking hell that is i really hope all of us die tonight before tomorrow i hate you all i hate you and i hate my fucking self for falling for literature and philosophy shit fuck kant fuck habermas fuck marx fuck everyone in the asshole

Lad, tell us what's bothering you.

did you know bananas are radioactive

Your moms cooking is radioactive.

existence, fucking hell it's so bad life as a concept is bad we're god's failure i bet he's ashamed

nice blog, funny tantrum, upvoted

shove it up your ass until you taste the sweet release of death faggot

Lad we have accomplished a lot since god left us on our own. I bet we gave him a lot of surprises during our short history here.
There are a lot of things worthwhile in Life. You can find meaning everywhere honestly, actual meaning not just pretending. May i ask how old you are? Did you lose a loved one recently?

What's got you down in the dumps like this? Let's not be a debby downer now.

I feel like that too.
just remember op, eventually humanity is going to fucking die and the planet is going to grow over all the pavement and trash and nobody will ever know we existed.
remembering that makes me feel better.

>fuck everyone in the asshole
you might be repressing something, lad

>up your ass
>sweet release
Guys, what did he mean by this?

You might be on to something.

>There are a lot of things worthwhile in Life. You can find meaning everywhere honestly, actual meaning not just pretending.

sorry not gonna fall for that capital l life shit again

i'm 21 and i'm so fucking vulnerable and it hurts because this life is so shit to be soft about. also, i'm tired of first world dipshits acting all po-mo and adding to our misery. fuck them.

fuck you via whatever hole you have you fucking shit i don't care about you or gays or you being gays or whatever this bitch life has to offer

Yet you're here posting furiously like your boyfriend's asshole was on the line.

jokes on you, i'm a girl

The picture I've attached is some prose inspired by your picture.

>jokes

john green is on Veeky Forums lads

Have you tried REALLY getting into a hobby? Or even a relationship? Life is easy to figure out, it's all chemicals. Something is bothering you or something happened but you wont tell us. Are you short? Balding?

Personally, i tried out a thousand stuff to find out what it is that i really like to do, something that provides me with a sense of satisfaction even if it's just short bursts. If you are curious, me these past 8 years (i am 24 now):
>Tried to be/Was drunk 24/7 for 2 months
>Tried Weed a lot
>Tried the relationship thing
>Tried to get into video games again, this time competitively
>Tried reading books
>Getting into anime
>Manga
>No fap for months
>Getting into motorcycles
>Getting into Normie Party-Life (it was fun for a month)
>Learned a 4th language
From the top of my head. Durin all that, i made a lot of friends, actual friends that are still around. I am kinda popular without trying. Now, i am still not sure what it is that i want to do in life because as of now, i don't have any hobbies, i dropped them all.

Listen Lad, there is no deeper meaning in life, just try and fill your mind with as many memories as you can, stories, friendship, love, hate, get into a fist fight, do something radical like Car surfing while your friend drives at 100km/h I mean, life is fun m8, cliche but it is what you make of it.

Try and cook a fancy looking recipe or something.

Now i know that life is unfair. My father died last year and trust me, he was the last person to deserve this. I walk around and see people who have absolutely no reason to exist and i constantly used to ask myself ''Why does THIS get to live instead?''
I can't help you if you don't open up.

Getting assblasted doesn't make you a girl, user.

You don't exactly sound like a horrible person but you're a fucking shallow faggot. What works for you doesn't work for others.

Does John Green write like that? I haven't read anything by him.

butterflies eat guts and blood, yes.
it's fuckin' metal as fuck'

sorry to heart that user

You Lad those were just examples. Never said it worked out for me, i clearly said it didn't because i didn't continue living any lifestyle that i tried out.

This is what helped me get out of the ''I hate everything''-phase that you are going through right now. I am much calmer now although it took many years. It can't be that there is nothing in life that will make ti worthwhile for you. If you hate humans so much, then join the army or something. Or the Police.

Trust in God, the Father, and allow his true instruction to lead you to his son Christ Jesus through whom men are redeemed.

All hear his call, yet only some will listen. Thank you Lord for piquing my ears, for my salvation is by your grace rather than my own doing.

Are you greek?

>greek

but god doesn't talk back when i'm lonely

that wasn't me senpai. here:

This thread has nothing to do with literature, it's all about teenage angst. Delete.

fuck you i namedropped 3 fucking philosophers in the OPost what do you mean?

What a whiny bitch, if you want to fuck everything up build a rocket or something and nuke us all, if not just shut up.

Jokes on you im only being ironic ironically

It's okay OP, butterfly doesn't think any of us are bf material; you don't have to not read Habermas for her to be a dyke.

>I cry to you for help and you do not answer me; I stand, and you only look at me.

>My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, from the words of my groaning? O my God, I cry by day, but you do not answer, and by night, but I find no rest.

Learn from the wisdom of those who have gone before you. Job and David both cried out for God, and felt abandoned. Deprivation breeds desire. His ways are inscrutable and He acts neither too late nor too soon- nor does He perform any action that He does not will.

I really didn't mean to upset you, man.

Fuck off to your psychiatrist, would you.

>the phone call that saved OP